Fat Burning Stack Overkill?

dafeesh34

Awards
Now, this may be a bit overkill.. But I've been running Epitome alongside AA with good results thus far. A buddy of mine, about 20-22% bf or so has asked me if it would stack well with what he's currently taking because he likes the results I've gotten so far (almost through one bottle of each). I should note I am also taking MyoSynergy - which may attribute to the "lean" look of my arms - love the stuff and looking forward to elite.

Anyway, he's currently taking F95 + Target-A2 and Norcodrene/Alphamine but wants to add in Epitome (since it'll be back Tuesday) as well and I've been pimping the EvoMuse line at the gym. I told him this would be overkill.. But wanted to get other opinions..

Thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F95 + Target-A2 + Alphamine + Epitome would be a great stack IMO

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle had me sold on Epitome. I'd add it to any stack. As always make sure your friend knows bulk of focus is the dieting part and not the supplement part (which can be more fun!)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

dafeesh34

Awards
Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. I'll let him know.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with the rest -- I actually really like the addition and it should be great at working through different pathways to achieve some great results :)