Absolutely Abliderate can cause joint pain?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I´m using Absolutely Abliderate for about two weeks and so far, great results.

However, this week i got a very sharp pain in the loweback (where i had an injury a couple years ago) and some mild pain here and there.. Shoulders and knees mainly.

Since Absolutely Abliderate reduces Cortisol, can be causing this? I´m not sure but i think i noticed the same thing last year when i used it. I´m not saying it´s the cause, but theres any possibility of it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I'll let dsade answer, but I've never experienced that at all.

Glad to hear the results are good -- hope the pain gets straightened out for you quickly!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely Abliderated reduces cortisol only in the abdominal area. By using the localized carrier and targeting 11b-HSD in abdominal fat, it prevents conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol only in the abdominal area. This is why it's so effective at reducing VAT while not having systemic effects.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation. And theres no risk of sciatic nerve inflamation?

I´m having the same symptoms when i got it inflammated a couple years ago. Very localized lower back pain and a mild pain here and there like knees and shoulders.. However it seems its getting a little bit better. Maybe it was something else. Lets see how things go. So far i lost about 2cm in abdominal area and drop 1% bf.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation. And theres no risk of sciatic nerve inflamation?

I´m having the same symptoms when i got it inflammated a couple years ago. Very localized lower back pain and a mild pain here and there like knees and shoulders.. However it seems its getting a little bit better. Maybe it was something else. Lets see how things go. So far i lost about 2cm in abdominal area and drop 1% bf.
You're the only person who I have heard this from. Hopefully it gets better like you said. Pain sucks!

Stickerflick

Awards
Is absolutely abliderated still for sale? I can't find it to save my..... I really want to try this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is absolutely abliderated still for sale? I can't find it to save my..... I really want to try this.
Amazon will be restocked by Friday, and I will have a couple for sale on the Shopify site in about an hour.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
I ordered eviscerate and absolutely with nutriverse about a week ago and it still hasn't even shipped yet omg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazon will be restocked by Friday, and I will have a couple for sale on the Shopify site in about an hour.
What's better for reducing visceral fat... Ab Abliderated or Ammo? Or both the same, just one topical and the other oral....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered eviscerate and absolutely with nutriverse about a week ago and it still hasn't even shipped yet omg
totally my fault, he was expecting the stock last week but I've had a really bad back week and haven't been able to ship.i'll see if he wants me to drop ship for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's better for reducing visceral fat... Ab Abliderated or Ammo? Or both the same, just one topical and the other oral....

The topical is more effective, and results are more rapid. The AMMO adds convenience, some PPAR activation, and a very potent suppression of pro-inflammatory adipokines.

I use Absolutely Abliderated in the morning and AMMo at night for a great 1-2 punch.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
OK thanks I already got the ammo, I'm just waiting on the other two to start my stack.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The topical is more effective, and results are more rapid. The AMMO adds convenience, some PPAR activation, and a very potent suppression of pro-inflammatory adipokines.

I use Absolutely Abliderated in the morning and AMMo at night for a great 1-2 punch.
Thanks. Any chance of an Ab Abliderated/Ammo stack in the store?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I finally found 1 it on www.premier-supplements.com, but I don't know if its legit.
Can't say I've ever seen that store before, personally.

Thanks. Any chance of an Ab Abliderated/Ammo stack in the store?
Matt may say otherwise, but my guess would be probably not (or at least not a huge priority) since both are so effective on their own that it would be more advantageous to most to combine it with another one of the fat loss products (e.g. Eviscerate, Epitome, etc.).

I could totally be wrong, but that's just my guess :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just found an unopened bottle of "Genomyx" Abliderate Advanced. Probably a few years old obviously. Still going to be effective to use being several years old?