Absolutely Abliderated-Apply only in the front or back too

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I used AA last year but i don´t remember how i used it.

It´s applied only in the abdomen front area or around all the midsection including the back too?

dafeesh34

Awards
I'll let someone else chime in to confirm, but I use it on entire abdomen, love handles, and lower back. Occasionally put it on my chest too. The tightening effect is almost immediate and absolutely awesome. Probably one of my favorite EvoMuse product.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually put it on my abdomen and love handles. It's been working quite well for me.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your replies.

I take the chance to ask another thing about the texture. I´ve read sometimes the liquid can "cristalize" but i don´t know how to identify it. The texture isn´t 100% liquid, is has chunks of "something". Is this normal? I had the bottle stored for about an year but the one i used last year had the same texture.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's pretty thick and liquid. Just shake the bottle thoroughly.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thats what i´m doing..

I´m in the second day and so far i´m notice two things i don´t know if they are related with the AA but i guess so, because they started in the day after i started (i use AA in pre-bed).

More deep sleep (with vivid dreams two nights in a row)
Kind of a hypoglycemia, mainly when waking up and during workouts

Diet has been the same.

Does this makes any sense?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply around entire core area for best results. The chunks I believe are the carbomer if I remember right from Matt. Shouldn't be a big deal, will still be effective.