Evokes Product Info Sticky..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade

I really think you guys you need sticky thread that lists all of your current products in one place.
You could include a short explanation of what/who each one is used for. You could also include
a stack guide giving different stacks based on the desired results... i.e. cutting, recomp, bulking, etc...

I think It would be really useful to us :)

What'ya think...?
halfhuman
Geoforce

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, not sure why it said Evokes.. that should have been Evomuse... Damn spell check :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, not sure why it said Evokes.. that should have been Evomuse... Damn spell check :)
I will work on putting this together.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good bro. Thx for doing this ☺

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's a solid idea. I think we had plans of something similar to this as well as some visuals that showed the best utilization for some of the line, as well.

I'll work with Geo and we'll get something sorted out for you guys.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast sweet ☺

dafeesh34

Awards
*soft bump* I think this is a great idea - specifically the stack/dosing guide. :dance:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not something we have forgotten about guys. I'm finishing up my masters and should have more time in the upcoming weeks to get this out. I appreciate the patience.

dafeesh34

Awards
This is not something we have forgotten about guys. I'm finishing up my masters and should have more time in the upcoming weeks to get this out. I appreciate the patience.
Oh I completely understand. No worries, just wanted to give it a baby tap. I know how difficult and time-consuming school can be. Appreciate you offering to do this in the first place.