EvoMuse Epitome™ Writeup

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    now there's something I haven't seen discussed in a while.

    Let me pull my old Avant research on Pantethine.
    I love dsade's science classes!

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Definitely add in some Fish Oil. Depending on BF level, would also work well with either Abliderate or Eviscerate.
    Sounds like I'm on the right track with my regular dosings of EPA/DHA and starting Absolutely Abliderated just a few days ago. Giggity.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Definitely add in some Fish Oil. Depending on BF level, would also work well with either Abliderate or Eviscerate.
    Any specific numbers for Fish oil...DHA/EPA that i should try and hit?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Any specific numbers for Fish oil...DHA/EPA that i should try and hit?
    I would try to get 2 grams EPA/DHA per day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Would Epitome have any place in a lean bulk/recomp? I'll be running it with SARMs and DCP but kcal will probably be around maintenance. Any thoughts on that?

    Fwiw, I'm probably 25% BF at 245lb.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Epitome has become a staple for me. I've rotated off a few times and just prefer using it. Would be beneficial obviously for a cut but in a recomp or bulk would help keep some of the fat gain at bay
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   
       


  6. New batch coming soon!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. What would be the best time to take it? I basically fast first 8h on most days. This means no food but aminos and fish oil (5-10g) are allowed. Plus coconut and MCT oil in my coffe.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    What would be the best time to take it? I basically fast first 8h on most days. This means no food but aminos and fish oil (5-10g) are allowed. Plus coconut and MCT oil in my coffe.
    haha, that isn't fasting but regardless... take them away from your workouts. I take one upon wake up (I fast 16-20 hrs a day as well), and one a few hours after workout, or 3-4 before.

  9. Is it okay to dose 3x per day? Particularly on non-lifting days.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Donovan View Post
    Is it okay to dose 3x per day? Particularly on non-lifting days.
    If your body fat level justifies it (>35%)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Can't seem to find EvoMuse Epitome anywhere. Are they out of stock and are we waiting for a new batch?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Can't seem to find EvoMuse Epitome anywhere. Are they out of stock and are we waiting for a new batch?
    I believe it was to be restocked soon but not sure how soon that will be

  13. @dsade update on epitome, DCP, perpetua?!

  14. Is the write up, up to date?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    Is the write up, up to date?
    Yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. This still making 10-12% bf people hangry?

  17. Just placed my order

  18. Matt,

    Just got shipping notification for order 5813, just wanted to confirm you were able to add the additional 2 bottles I had messaged you about.

    Thanks

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel86 View Post
    Matt,

    Just got shipping notification for order 5813, just wanted to confirm you were able to add the additional 2 bottles I had messaged you about.

    Thanks
    Yep, I had made a note on the order.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yep, I had made a note on the order.
    Thanks! Also any tracking number for the new Virile Mane for order 5737?

  21. The pmd article on this is really something helps clear plaque in vessels nice.

  22. Pub med

  23. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    The pmd article on this is really something helps clear plaque in vessels nice.
    This would be a godsend especially us with previous cardiac events

  24. Quote Originally Posted by gunngt View Post
    This would be a godsend especially us with previous cardiac events
    I guess my only concern would be if you were already on blood thinners to begin with

  25. Whats the reason some of you folks say to avoid taking it 3-4 hours from workout?

    Just read it this morning and have not been doing this week one
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 10-04-2018, 09:01 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  3. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 1728
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 10:00 PM
  4. EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-30-2017, 08:26 PM
  5. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
Log in
Log in