dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To coincide with the release of Epitome (yes, they somewhat overlap, but as well they have VERY different functions) we are finally ready to release the 10 year research update on Rebirth.

For the ideal Endormorph stack, you will take a serving of Rebirth upon waking, a serving of Epitome early and late afternoon, and a serving of Rebirth before bed.

Results should bring you extremely rapidly back to your setpoint. Let me warn you, though, that that is where the difficult work kicks in.

Obviously we will have a new logo, but damn don't this bring back some memories.

vasu

Awards
So excited for this .. haven't used Leptigen Rebirth since 2004 or 2005 .. but it, along with Keto dieting for the first time, completely changed my life in 2004.

Any idea how far behind Epitome this will be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We literally have 80% of the ingredients already here, and the rest are east to get. It's a race between shipping and Chinese New Year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So excited for this .. haven't used Leptigen Rebirth since 2004 or 2005 .. but it, along with Keto dieting for the first time, completely changed my life in 2004.

Any idea how far behind Epitome this will be?
Speaking of.....I'm going to play, for 2 weeks, with PAs new Keto Salts, Slintensity, Epitome, and Rebirth.....because why the hell not?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Speaking of.....I'm going to play, for 2 weeks, with PAs new Keto Salts, Slintensity, Epitome, and Rebirth.....because why the hell not?
That would be an insane fat loss stack especially In a keto diet

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be an insane fat loss stack especially In a keto diet
Once PA told me about the keto salts I had a formula ready to go called KetoInduce (designed to rapidly toss you into ketosis right before bed for a solid 8 hours of fat burning) that would have worked perfectly with Strafe. A couple of the ingredients, though, he had already agreed to license in a combo. bummer.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh the memories!

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Jesus. Stop making sht. I seriously want everything you're coming out with. Plus I need to stock up on Gut Health and Myo. ugh

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking forward ordering this combo !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell you hat, since the dosage is ahout the same we ca offer two stacks: 2 Epitome, or 1 Epitome;1 Rebirth.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell you hat, since the dosage is ahout the same we ca offer two stacks: 2 Epitome, or 1 Epitome;1 Rebirth.
For someone like myself <150lbs, my understanding that rebirth + epitome was unnecessary. Is that right?
Because otherwise I agree with Cubs1987...every time I think in stocked there's something new that sounds awesome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot wait.

The original was before I really got into supplements, but I've heard about it many times.

SO MANY SHINY NEW THINGS!!!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sounds awesome. What exactly is the difference between this and Epitome? I'm a bit new to the supplement scene so I don't know what Leptigen Rebirth is/was.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow sounds awesome. What exactly is the difference between this and Epitome? I'm a bit new to the supplement scene so I don't know what Leptigen Rebirth is/was.
Rebirth will dramatically, and quickly, crash your leptin levels at full, strategic dosage 3 times per day pre-meal. It also has potent appetite supressants.Basically it is meant for people with zero self control and am obsessive sense of self-loathing that comes with it that NEEDS to see and feel those dramatic effects.

Epitome has exactly the same dramatic effects without the need for stims, with a MUCH MUCH stronger AMPk signal. You will basically be exercising all day long, with the metabolic benefits, and the rebirth is added at the two end points where temptations to return to bad habits is strongest.

Again, as you approach set point, those cravings will reduce and you can Rebirth altogether.

EDIT for Clarity: Rebirth crashed Leptin levels almost without limit, Epitome brings them into normal range and maintains them there,.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth will dramatically, and quickly, crash your leptin levels at full, strategic dosage 3 times per day pre-meal. It also has potent appetite supressants.Basically it is meant for people with zero self control and am obsessive sense of self-loathing that comes with it that NEEDS to see and feel those dramatic effects.

Epitome has exactly the same dramatic effects without the need for stims, with a MUCH MUCH stronger AMPk signal. You will basically be exercising all day long, with the metabolic benefits, and the rebirth is added at the two end points where temptations to return to bad habits is strongest.

Again, as you approach set point, those cravings will reduce and you can Rebirth altogether.

EDIT for Clarity: Rebirth crashed Leptin levels almost without limit, Epitome brings them into normal range and maintains them there,.
Interesting. I'll have to read on what Leptin actually does....never really understood it. I know it generally controls satiety/hunger.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much more than that...it tells your body how much bodyfat it has available for fun stuff that requires extra resources (having kids, etc). It's also a self regulating adipostat, which controls its own rate of fat burning,

It's VERY complicated.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much more than that...it tells your body how much bodyfat it has available for fun stuff that requires extra resources (having kids, etc). It's also a self regulating adipostat, which controls its own rate of fat burning,

It's VERY complicated.
I see. How long in general would someone be able to run these kinds of supplements? 4 weeks? 8 weeks? etc?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a recommendation for stacking epitome and rebirth (ie. Only if above X lbs or consuming above X calories, etc)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will need to adjust formulas (There will be 4 total) as your bodyfat range changes,

Epitome- obese - morbidly obese, but also sub 12%
REBIRTH - Obese ONlY
MASS -at Setpoint looking to gain lean mass only, hard gainers
Basic (with Epitome) to get you down into single digits and hold it indefinitely

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will need to adjust formulas (There will be 4 total) as your bodyfat range changes,

REBIRTH - Obese ONlY
Basic (with Epitome) to get you down into single digits and hold it indefinitely
Interesting. I think I'm around 15%, or slightly under. I've never measured....but I guess Epitome is my only option. Nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I think I'm around 15%, or slightly under. I've never measured....but I guess Epitome is my only option. Nice.
That's a classic excuse...if you've never measured, it usually means you are between 40-45%.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

REBIRTH - Obese ONlY
Ok, that's what I thought ... Rebirth was only for heavier individuals.

I'm in the "trying to get sub 10%" group. Would I take a lower dose than an obese person and if so how long will the bottle last me?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a recommendation for stacking epitome and rebirth (ie. Only if above X lbs or consuming above X calories, etc)?
Best to just follow the dosage recommendation on the bottle. If you want to dial everything in and speed results for Summer, Marc Mcdougal (Depasi) is doing some specials related to the Leptigen series.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, that's what I thought ... Rebirth was only for heavier individuals.

I'm in the "trying to get sub 10%" group. Would I take a lower dose than an obese person and if so how long will the bottle last me?
Are you talking Epitome? Directions are straight across for all bodyfat levels.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like others have said, I want every single product you have been releasing, it's insane.

So just to make sure, Rebirth is for naturally heavier individuals? Also, what if one has been bulking for a while or over indulging thus becoming much heavier than they usually are, would Rebirth be an option?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking Epitome? Directions are straight across for all bodyfat levels.
Yeah was talking about epitome as I think that's all I need. Want this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah was talking about epitome as I think that's all I need. Want this!
We'll have a beta basic by May, which will help you out a lot keeping sub8%

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May? &#55357;&#56877;

I was hoping for Feb/March, but I guess you can't rush perfection. You know I'm down for any upfront betas.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested. All these products sound amazing.

joeykid

Awards
Would this be ok to use with a sarms triple stack cycle. Havent got a body fat count yet but I know I'm gonna come in high. Im still solid but mid section is a lost cause.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok to use with a sarms triple stack cycle. Havent got a body fat count yet but I know I'm gonna come in high. Im still solid but mid section is a lost cause.
No offense, but if you are going to reference another company's product you're gonna have to post a link.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade,

So just to make sure, Rebirth is for naturally heavier individuals? Also, what if one has been bulking for a while or over indulging thus becoming much heavier than they usually are, would Rebirth be an option?

Thanks.

joeykid

Awards
Im new on these forums and I just dont want to mix things that wont work together. If you tell how to erase the offensive stuff I will. Just message me how to do it. Not trying to promote anyone else sorry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im new on these forums and I just dont want to mix things that wont work together. If you tell how to erase the offensive stuff I will. Just message me how to do it. Not trying to promote anyone else sorry.
It's not offensive, I just have no idea what product what product you are talking about to give you the best advice.

joeykid

Awards
It's not offensive, I just have no idea what product what product you are talking about to give you the best advice.
Rely dont know what you mean by adding a link. Like I daid im new and pretty ignorant on thes things. Im 41 and started with computers late

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe if someone said Folli over MyoSynergy. That's blasphemous!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe if someone said Folli over MyoSynergy. That's blasphemous!
There's nothing offensive about Mick Foley!

joeykid

Awards
Is there a wishlist or something to inform you when it will be available on your site?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll make an announcement here.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Rely dont know what you mean by adding a link. Like I daid im new and pretty ignorant on thes things. Im 41 and started with computers late
He means post a link to what your taking. I'll tell him what it is for you. dsade it's a combination of the sarm Ostarine, S-4, and GW (which is technically not a sarm but whatever). Also I saw your facebook post saying that the products cleared customs. Does that mean there is an ETA within the next two months?!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
So Epitome. What is this madness?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Writeup will be done this week.
Hey dsade,

Thanks.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
currently at 9%, very interested. sub'd for info

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In here for more information!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja have you seen this yet?

Bring back some memories eh?
dsade, I'm assuming you've kept in touch with spook & caleb?

Is this gonna function in the same sense leptigen did? Or is there some differences? I imagine ingredients changed but has the goals changer (i.e. different pathways, peripheral targets )

Also I guess I have been out of the loop a bit because this is the first I am hearing of epitome. Can you point me to a writeup to this?
EBF Inc you would prolly appreciate these concepts if you aren't aware of them yet.