NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epitome
Fat Loss Amplifier

Epitome is a brand new, cutting edge development in fat loss. It works in ways we've only previously been able to fantasize about. Epitome helps control appetite and accelerate fat burning by manipulation of the Leptin pathway. By increasing Leptin sensitivity and keeping Leptin levels within normal range, the brain and body self-adjust to drive your physique where it should be: Lean. Leptin signals will tell your body that it's not hungry while at the same time telling your brain to burn that fat!

With the addition of *****************, a component of ********, we boost AMPk signals, literally causing the body to react as if you are smack dab in the middle of a heavy demanding workout, causing addition acceleration of fat loss. Epitome is exactly what it promises - the epitome of fat loss.

This is designed, when slightly to morbidly obese, to bring you back within spitting distance of your natural setpoint with reduced effort. It will fit in perfectly with the upcoming release of Metabolic Rebirth.

Unlike Rebirth, however, Epitome keeps Leptin levels, and resistance, completely normalized - so even as you starting heading rapidly towards single digits, your fat loss rate will not wane.

This one is on fast track, and should be done in a few weeks.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epitome Fat Loss Amplifier Epitome is a brand new, cutting edge development in fat loss. It works in ways we've only previously been able to fantasize about. Epitome helps control appetite and accelerate fat burning by manipulation of the Leptin pathway. By increasing Leptin sensitivity and keeping Leptin levels within normal range, the brain and body self-adjust to drive your physique where it should be: Lean. Leptin signals will tell your body that it's not hungry while at the same time telling your brain to burn that fat! With the addition of *****************, a component of ********, we boost AMPk signals, literally causing the body to react as if you are smack dab in the middle of a heavy demanding workout, causing addition acceleration of fat loss. Epitome is exactly what it promises - the epitome of fat loss. This is designed, when slightly to morbidly obese, to bring you back within spitting distance of your natural setpoint with reduced effort. It will fit in perfectly with the upcoming release of Metabolic Rebirth. Unlike Rebirth, however, Epitome keeps Leptin levels, and resistance, completely normalized - so even as you starting heading rapidly towards single digits, your fat loss rate will not wane. This one is on fast track, and should be done in a few weeks.
Peaked my interest

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
imagine what this could do to someone who is 10% bf!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles will you have at launch? And will they be on your shopify site first?

I want them all hahaha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles will you have at launch? And will they be on your shopify site first?

I want them all hahaha
We are getting plenty of them made (I hope)....we are actually using the Flawless line and Epitome to spearhead our advance into Canada/Mexico as well as Latin America.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
We are getting plenty of them made (I hope)....we are actually using the Flawless line and Epitome to spearhead our advance into Canada/Mexico as well as Latin America.
Awesome! I plan on picking up flawless idrt at the same time as epitome.

vasu

Awards
So Epitome will be out soonish, and then Rebirth will follow? Any updates on BRITE beta2? And is Seethe still going to be a thing? i want all the things!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Epitome will be out soonish, and then Rebirth will follow? Any updates on BRITE beta2? And is Seethe still going to be a thing? i want all the things!
Seethe has gotten extremely tricky.

The Brite Beta2 ingredients make a circuitous route out here, being multiple gallons jugs of liquid (freaks out the shipping companies and customs agencies), but is still supposed to be on the way.

Correct on the timing. Most of the Rebirth ingredients have already arrived, but we made some lasts minute changes.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Unlike Rebirth, however, Epitome keeps Leptin levels, and resistance, completely normalized - so even as you starting heading rapidly towards single digits, your fat loss rate will not wane. This one is on fast track, and should be done in a few weeks.
You have a typo, if this is what's going to be printed on the label. "So even as you starting heading" I think starting should be "start"

If this isn't going to print than ignore my post

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I type too quickly, and my graphics guy generally starting catches typos.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
15 years later, I feel like I finally understand what leptigen was supposed to do...maybe...Leptigen Mass is still confusing me. Sounds interesting.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Camping out in front of the EvoMuse factory waiting for this to roll off the line

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really good to see some old faces coming back out again.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait for this one!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in to follow this. You've never disappointed with formulas, man. Very eager to try the new lines, fo sho!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in to follow this. You've never disappointed with formulas, man. Very eager to try the new lines, fo sho!
That's a pretty cool YMЯA shirt in your avatar. Where can I get one?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be better in a tank version (Camo colour)!

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this one, expecting another unique & indispensable formulation.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will it help me if I'm about 30% bf?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhh sounds interesting as always.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Interested! You guys never stop!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a pretty cool YMЯA shirt in your avatar. Where can I get one?
I'm not sure, I seemed to have misplaced mine ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need this quickly! Coming off EC and it's always a rough road not to rebound

I already have defuse but I need all the help I can get RE getting metabolism back to 'normal'

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So excited for this. I'm generally one who likes to rely on very few staple products other than when I'm doing a run of something or another, but more and more of the EvoMuse catalog falls into that long-term use category. That said, having all of these awesome products to choose from is a great "problem" to have.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you want someone with lower BF% and the inability to feel full after eating to log this product, I am free in a week to do so.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
By my calculations this should be out next week, right???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about next week, but hopefully very soon.
We are trying a new approach with production on this one, on that should hopefully reach us by next week.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just when I'm finishing my cut! Damn. There's always a few months from now :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Write up?