dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, quick rundown on what we have coming in the next 4-6 weeks.....

Slintensity™ - I have the writeup released for this one, and we are scheduled for final product this week. . Glucose disposal/Nutrient Partitioner/Damage Control. Will stack very well with Defuse™. This product shifts nutrients towards muscle, deactivates fat storage enzymes, activates insulin sensitivity through PPAR-gamma without causing adipogenesis, and dilates blood vessels via Arginase inhibition, to deliver nutrients far and wide.

MyoPeptide™ Full- This is a quick and easy Whey Concentrate with two twists. I have a Cantaloupe flavor and well as an excellent Strawberry. It is primarily whey concentrate 80%, but with yogurt powder and coconut milk powder. You will have the added lactate from the yogurt (with probiotics) and the benefits of coconut oil (MCTs, testosterone support, prostate protection) and it tastes fantastic. The yogurt and coconut flavors complement the overall mouth feel and flavor perfectly!

Strafe™ - This started out simple, but turned into a definite badass contender. With this, I am basically hammering the entire mTOR signaling pathway to trigger both anti-catabolic and trigger protein synthesis. It's a pre-bed blend of: BCAAs, a-Ketoisocaproate, Ca-HMB, HICA, and Betaine Anhydrous. We're taking advantage of every step in Leucine metabolism to send an amplified signal, with the additional potent benefits of Betaine. This comes in the Honeydew-Cantaloupe flavor that is very delicious.

Epitome™- This one is primarily geared toward the obese* (Leptin resistance, elevated Leptin levels, Inflammation) to bring Leptin levels back into normal range while rapidly sensitizing cells to the Leptin signal. We also have added a Super AMPk activation angle, which will yield the benefits of exercise without the effort. Even the smallest of efforts will be amplified (like CardioTryx). The best part is that the primary ingredient, as mentioned above, keeps Leptin levels within normal range, which means this will ALSO work for the lean individual. Mostly, though, we will focus on the Obese/Endomorph, since the leptin signal will curb their cravings and hunger, so it will make it easier for them NOT to binge/overeat/store fat.

*initially, but read through the whole description as well as the upcoming writeup...will work for lean individuals too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, and Alpha Testing of Hang™ (not to be confused with Hung™) will commence on Friday.

:)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Difference between Hang and Hung?

I'll be more likely to let people see it hang if I'm hung?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always exciting times in the North Pole division of the EvoMuse toy factory near Christmas time!

So many good products!

ev0vh.jpg

daman43

Awards
Was Brite not included because it is a beta, or is it being pushed back?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was Brite not included because it is a beta, or is it being pushed back?
None of the betas are included. There will be several additional releases as a beta during this time.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, quick rundown on what we have coming in the next 4-6 weeks.....

Slintensity™ - I have the writeup released for this one, and we are scheduled for final product this week. . Glucose disposal/Nutrient Partitioner/Damage Control. Will stack very well with Defuse™. This product shifts nutrients towards muscle, deactivates fat storage enzymes, activates insulin sensitivity through PPAR-gamma without causing adipogenesis, and dilates blood vessels via Arginase inhibition, to deliver nutrients far and wide.

MyoPeptide™ Full- This is a quick and easy Whey Concentrate with two twists. I have a Cantaloupe flavor and well as an excellent Strawberry. It is primarily whey concentrate 80%, but with yogurt powder and coconut milk powder. You will have the added lactate from the yogurt (with probiotics) and the benefits of coconut oil (MCTs, testosterone support, prostate protection) and it tastes fantastic. The yogurt and coconut flavors complement the overall mouth feel and flavor perfectly!

Strafe™ - This started out simple, but turned into a definite badass contender. With this, I am basically hammering the entire mTOR signaling pathway to trigger both anti-catabolic and trigger protein synthesis. It's a pre-bed blend of: BCAAs, a-Ketoisocaproate, Ca-HMB, HICA, and Betaine Anhydrous. We're taking advantage of every step in Leucine metabolism to send an amplified signal, with the additional potent benefits of Betaine. This comes in the Honeydew-Cantaloupe flavor that is very delicious.

Epitome™- This one is primarily geared toward the obese* (Leptin resistance, elevated Leptin levels, Inflammation) to bring Leptin levels back into normal range while rapidly sensitizing cells to the Leptin signal. We also have added a Super AMPk activation angle, which will yield the benefits of exercise without the effort. Even the smallest of efforts will be amplified (like CardioTryx). The best part is that the primary ingredient, as mentioned above, keeps Leptin levels within normal range, which means this will ALSO work for the lean individual. Mostly, though, we will focus on the Obese/Endomorph, since the leptin signal will curb their cravings and hunger, so it will make it easier for them NOT to binge/overeat/store fat.

*initially, but read through the whole description as well as the upcoming writeup...will work for lean individuals too.
On this like a fat kid on candy

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
By far one of the most innovative companies out there. Looking forward to everything on the horizon.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I see you have the protein up for sale on the site, is this a preorder?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Nope...these are shipping out today.
time to put my order in! Done. Can't wait to try the cantalope flavored one

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Hard to choose which one is better, honestly.
I thought the same looking at the flavors. Decided to get both. Best of Both worlds!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
sent my details about testing out strafe on facebook really excited to give anything a test they all look amazing can't wait for slintensity to :) I ordered some more Myo for xmas :D hoping nerve restore comes back soon to loved that.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I take it this means clear edge has been shuffled to the back of the line?
Also, has the BMP beta played out in the way you were hoping would translate well to Hung? IIRC you mentioned that there was overlap in the science behind the two

Excited for STRAFE, looks very promising

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it this means clear edge has been shuffled to the back of the line?
Also, has the BMP beta played out in the way you were hoping would translate well to Hung? IIRC you mentioned that there was overlap in the science behind the two

Excited for STRAFE, looks very promising
Clear Edge is also waiting to see about the tablet press. We're trying to plan release around semester starts.

There is definitely an overlap between BMP and Hung....I'm waiting on a few more difficult ingredients before I can put together those betas.

TrainPsycho

Awards
I'm literally always hungry. I've had this for my whole life, but the sice last year it slowly turned into unbearble. By BF% has been slowly climbing from 8% to now around 15%. It takes all of my willpower to fight the urge to eat, but in the end I always fail. I hunger has been increasing since my last cut. Do you think leptin might be the cause? I also have poor circulation, my fingers and face are always cold. Going super high carb for a few days eliminates the negative effects.
Might this product be something for me?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
I need BMP and Brite in my life...why do you delay?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all about the Benjamin's.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. So many products i look forward to.

Oh and on page one, the I'm more willing to let it hang, if I'm hung line was great lol.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is BMP in the mix for Q1?

I'd like to throw it in my cut/recomp stack for spring....

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Bump to BRITE! I feel like I'm living in the dark over here. Got 1 bottle of Antaeus lipomorph trying to tide me over.

amarula

Awards
Congrats Evomuse and Dsade

Very original ideas and products. Strafe looks very good indeed

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any products targeting ATP-sensitive potassium (KATP) channel suppression on the horizon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a bit specialized, which means it would be something we would look into after the rest of the line is filled out.

Though Clear Edge just got a sponsor retailer, so we might be moving that forward here sooner than Fall.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's a bit specialized, which means it would be something we would look into after the rest of the line is filled out.

Though Clear Edge just got a sponsor retailer, so we might be moving that forward here sooner than Fall.
Thanks for the response. It looks like a very interesting avenue for fat loss.

Im excited to see Clear Edge!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt, are the Portal Shots coming out under your brand? I remember you had shots back in the day that I liked but I thought I saw you say they were someone else's. Do you have the ingredient profile? Realized I ordered it but have not seen the ingredients yet.

Really looking forward to Epitome and retail BMP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt, are the Portal Shots coming out under your brand? I remember you had shots back in the day that I liked but I thought I saw you say they were someone else's. Do you have the ingredient profile? Realized I ordered it but have not seen the ingredients yet.

Really looking forward to Epitome and retail BMP.
No...I used to make those Strange Shots a few years back, but Portal isn't under my brand,

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy to hear about Clear Edge.

Can't wait for the rest of Q1 and the start of Q2!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's clear edge?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's clear edge?
Clear Edge was a nootropic. I can't remember what all was in it, it went through a few different formulations but was very popular. Mental clarity, memory, social uses, all the good stuff. Matt can fill in the blanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge was a nootropic. I can't remember what all was in it, it went through a few different formulations but was very popular. Mental clarity, memory, social uses, all the good stuff. Matt can fill in the blanks.
I don't remember.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember.
Lol. i hope it works out and this comes back. I've liked every Evomuse product I have tried.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. i hope it works out and this comes back. I've liked every Evomuse product I have tried.
Don't worry us reps will bother the **** out of him until he finishes it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DPS Nutrition has already put in a large order...reason enough to fast track it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry us reps will bother the **** out of him until he finishes it.
Haha I know, right?

One of the best parts of being part of the EvoMuse team -- getting to pester Matt nonstop because everything he has in the works sounds so good.