EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

It would be a remote possibility with the indirect route we are taking, but generally bone spurs caused by BMP are at very high dosage, normally seen as fusion treatment direct injection at site (and bone spurs at site as well).

I don't think this will be an issue with the product.
    Do you still think this product will be okay to use on people that have had a spinal fusion done?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Do you still think this product will be okay to use on people that have had a spinal fusion done?
    Yeah, I think you will be fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Yeah, I think you will be fine.
    Good, because I plan on running this with myosynergy, nerve restore and a cissus product.

4. The addition of cissus is an excellent idea. I might follow suit.

5. So this will help rebuild cartilage? Or am I way off? Any affect on tendons/ligaments. Mainly asking bc I have hip and low back issues from strained/worn out tendons and cartilage in my hip
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Bumping this thread. This is an excellent product for general liver health.
    This is a Evomuse thread, get your Sns out . In all seriousness looks like a great product

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Bumping this thread. This is an excellent product for general liver health.
    Grimy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So this will help rebuild cartilage? Or am I way off? Any affect on tendons/ligaments. Mainly asking bc I have hip and low back issues from strained/worn out tendons and cartilage in my hip
    We are definitely expecting a strengthening of tendons and ligaments. I am on about day 9, with no off days, and my back is feeling more stable.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We are definitely expecting a strengthening of tendons and ligaments. I am on about day 9, with no off days, and my back is feeling more stable.
    Any reason to NOT or TO TAKE this if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by sprintsss View Post
    Any reason to NOT or TO TAKE this if you have Rheumatoid Arthritis ?
    I get this question a lot for quite a few of my products, and it's difficult to answer in a way that is FDA compliant. Yes, BMP stimulates Chondrocytes, which will help form new cartilage - but it doesn't target the immune system at all. Hope that answers your question, but that's about as far as I can go with it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The addition of cissus is an excellent idea. I might follow suit.
    Would a joint complex containing cissus work as well?

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I get this question a lot for quite a few of my products, and it's difficult to answer in a way that is FDA compliant. Yes, BMP stimulates Chondrocytes, which will help form new cartilage - but it doesn't target the immune system at all. Hope that answers your question, but that's about as far as I can go with it.
    Good to know thank you

The fact that it doesn't target the immune system is good news

I'll be your guinea pig once this product hit the shelves

I'll let you know of any side effects

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Will definitely look to try this out.
    On a side, just got recent Bloodwork results and my total test is only 588 while on 100mg forskolin and cistamax. Any suggestions of something I can take?
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Will definitely look to try this out.
    On a side, just got recent Bloodwork results and my total test is only 588 while on 100mg forskolin and cistamax. Any suggestions of something I can take?
    How is your Free Testosterone levels? The free T is more important than then your total testosterone levels.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

How is your Free Testosterone levels? The free T is more important than then your total testosterone levels.
    It didnt get checked this round idk why the doc didnt order it.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Dsade are you also from philippines? Love this new product, when will this be available in a market? Can this be stackable for myosynergy?

17. Hey Matt, for the testers, do you happen to know approximately how many teaspoons we need for the 2 gram serving size?? Also, is this fine to just mix in with preworkout, or should we cap it?

18. Is dosing 7cc per the facebook post?

Also, any time of day or pre or post?

19. Let me get you guys a volume measurement.

20. dsade, if we were chosen on fb would you like us to log on here? Mine should be here this week I think

21. Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    dsade, if we were chosen on fb would you like us to log on here? Mine should be here this week I think
    If you can log it in the Product Logs section and post a link here that would be perfect.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you can log it in the Product Logs section and post a link here that would be perfect.
    i'll get the log up as soon as I get it. I have a 00caps I'll fill using the packing method you posted

23. I feel like BMP and myosynergy are meant to be. Myosynergy unfortunately ended up hurting my joints a little bit, if the BMP can upregulate the protective factors that myostatin inhibition compromises we have a huge winner on our hands! Can't wait for retail.

24. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    I feel like BMP and myosynergy are meant to be. Myosynergy unfortunately ended up hurting my joints a little bit, if the BMP can upregulate the protective factors that myostatin inhibition compromises we have a huge winner on our hands! Can't wait for retail.
    MyoSynergy + BMP + Cissus seems would be the ideal stack on paper at least.

25. Quote Originally Posted by gabys225 View Post
    I feel like BMP and myosynergy are meant to be. Myosynergy unfortunately ended up hurting my joints a little bit, if the BMP can upregulate the protective factors that myostatin inhibition compromises we have a huge winner on our hands! Can't wait for retail.
    What does myo inhibition compromise?
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 524
    Last Post: 04-19-2018, 11:22 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup