EvoMuse BMP - Body Modify:Phenotype Writeup

Page 18 of 18 First ... 161718

1. Any plans in the works to bring this back?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Just got in 3 bags of BMP powder and always wanted to try this, but this is my first opportunity to do so. At this point, the pouches are not completely solid but it is definitely 85% clumped. If you squeeze pieces of it, it breaks down into powder form fairly easily.

My question is dosing. What dosing did everyone get best results with, i have the little scooper @dsade included in the pouches. Is the dosing just 1 scoop a day pre workout? Thanks ahead of time for any and all advice regarding BMP

Also, i have 2 unopened bottles myosynergy elite I will be stacking with BMP just an FYI
    Did you buy this off someone? I wasn’t aware it was back in stock anywhere.
    •   

3. Get the air and scoop out of the bag then seal it and go at it with a rolling pin that should get it back to powder form for easier dosing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Get the air and scoop out of the bag then seal it and go at it with a rolling pin that should get it back to powder form for easier dosing.
    Again...this is the way to go. The rolling pin with regular shaking will be the best way to get it evenly distributed. It isn't the end of the world but clumps could concentrate an ingredient and you want it to all be evenly distributed. The rolling and shaking is the simplest and most effective way to go IMO. I do this with all kinds of bulk powders that I try to compound. With clumpy stuff I usually put it in a blender for a bit, then into a zip lock, then roll it out, shake, roll it out, shake, etc.

5. If anyone selling let me know
    •   

6. @dsade when is this coming back anytime soon? I think this will compliment top muscle well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    If anyone selling let me know
    I have two pouches, can weigh each of them, barely used. In the generic black pouches with scoops
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 538
    Last Post: 11-20-2018, 03:11 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 11:40 PM
  3. EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup