dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presenting the second in line of the Muscle Building line: BMP: Body Modify - Phenotype. This has been a LONG process to perfect this, but we are ready to go.

I'll edit this down the road, but for my customers that want to get a jump on it, go ahead and start reading up on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins 2 and 7, and the downstream complex of SMAD 1/5/8 and the master switches involved with the Transforming Growth Factor-beta superfamily, with emphasis on bone morphogenesis, protein synthesis (especially with muscle) and overall phenotype expression.

These are master switches we are manipulating, in order to trigger favorable expression of lean, muscular phenotype with a HIGHLY strengthened skeletal support system, increase in brown/beige adipose, and suppression of osteoclastogenesis/bone resorption.

Full writeup will be done in 3-4 week (this is HIGHLY complex) and full product is due in September. This is unlike anything seen by the supplement world before. You will, ideally, stack this wil MyoSynergy and something like X-factor.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sounds very interesting, I am going to have to do my research. Where do you get these concepts, as in manipulating genes or protein factors to create a higher likelihood of an expressed phenotype?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read Read Read.

I spend a minimum of 4 hours a day just reading, and following unfamiliar pathways backwards to see what they control. In the end you wind up with a viable hypothesis of some master control pathways that influence everything downstream.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
BMP7 is promising in the obesity area as it increases the production of brown fat cells. What category of product will this be in as it sounded like this will be a lean muscle builder? Or is this a category that is being created much like epi.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, cause all of your stuff looks so damn good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMP7 is promising in the obesity area as it increases the production of brown fat cells. What category of product will this be in as it sounded like this will be a lean muscle builder? Or is this a category that is being created much like epi.
While the BMP's influence the TGF-b superfamily, it's much different than a simple Myostatin influencer.

I came up with a hypothesis after a TON of reading about 3 years ago that Bone was the ultimate endocrine "organ", influencing phenotype expression. After a whole lot of research, it appears to be panning out. A balance between osteoblast/osteoclast activity influences overall body type expression indicating anabolic/catabolic states, and it absolutely is open to manipulation.

You will see much more research in this area popping up, and luckily some of the BMP subtypes are easily manipulated, which means we can tailor the effects we want without undesirable effects.

*I said influences, when BMP is actually part of the TGF-b superfamily

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
While the BMP's influence the TGF-b superfamily, it's much different than a simple Myostatin influencer. I came up with a hypothesis after a TON of reading about 3 years ago that Bone was the ultimate endocrine "organ", influencing phenotype expression. After a whole lot of research, it appears to be panning out. A balance between osteoblast/osteoclast activity influences overall body type expression indicating anabolic/catabolic states, and it absolutely is open to manipulation. You will see much more research in this area popping up, and luckily some of the BMP subtypes are easily manipulated, which means we can tailor the effects we want without undesirable effects.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24103577/?i=2&from=/21777711/related
It seems that the manipulation of these BMP's will open many different areas in the medical area. This article shows the increases bone fusion rates when BMP 2 is manipulated. Very interesting area of research you are building.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not going to lie...there have been so many days I've wound up with migraines trying to grasp the complete effects of the different BMPs. BMP4 is too complex to target, good or bad, and the others are just way to risky.

Downstream, if you want to research, look at the SMAD 1/5/8 complex...this really is a master control of both bone anabolism and muscle differentuation/muscle mass.

We now have several equipotent pathways to manupulate - Myostatin, Androgenic amplification, and now BMP 2 and 7. The end result is going to be a far leaner phenotype with increased muscle mass and performance.

We are entering a new realm here.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I'm not going to lie...there have been so many days I've wound up with migraines trying to grasp the complete effects of the different BMPs. BMP4 is too complex to target, good or bad, and the others are just way to risky. Downstream, if you want to research, look at the SMAD 1/5/8 complex...this really is a master control of both bone anabolism and muscle differentuation/muscle mass. We now have several equipotent pathways to manupulate - Myostatin, Androgenic amplification, and now BMP 2 and 7. The end result is going to be a far leaner phenotype with increased muscle mass and performance. We are entering a new realm here.
I can't wait to enter this realm, this must have required countless hours of intense research. Good for you, as you will define what innovation truly is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to enter this realm, this must have required countless hours of intense research. Good for you, as you will define what innovation truly is.
I'm not going to lie...I love it!

If you think about it, it makes total sense. The skeletal system is the framework of the entire body. If the system starts to malfunction (bone resorption, demineralization, etc) it's a signal to the rest of the body that a severe environmental catastrophe is taking place. Without that strong skeletal anchor, overstrong muscles can tear the body to pieces - so the tie-in just makes so much sense.

A strong, and strengthening, skeletal system allows for an ever increasing musclular system - working together to forge an ever increasing badass organism.

BMP - Badass Mother Phucker.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In for the updates & discussion on this, looks like another promising product Dsade

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In for the updates

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see this helping my fatter and weaker goals.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phvcking stoked for this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way, this will also be an excellent stacker with X-factor.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you hit multiple pathways to increase Muscle Protein Synthesis that do not overlap, and do not work against each other, the effects are additive. X-factor increases MPS through a non-competitive, non-overlapping pathway, which means you will attain fast results.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
When you hit multiple pathways to increase Muscle Protein Synthesis that do not overlap, and do not work against each other, the effects are additive. X-factor increases MPS through a non-competitive, non-overlapping pathway, which means you will attain fast results.
Thats cool, when this comes out nutra better have a stack for sale ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats cool, when this comes out nutra better have a stack for sale ;)
Don't worry, I've already spoken to Molecular and we're going to make it happen.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Don't worry, I've already spoken to Molecular and we're going to make it happen.
This shall be epic. My wallet will need time to recover after this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This shall be epic. My wallet will need time to recover after this.
You're gonna appreciate the thinner wallet anyway....those thicker quads and glutes need room.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
You're gonna appreciate the thinner wallet anyway....those thicker quads and glutes need room.
Well then why don't we just have an evomuse sale so that wallet of mine is empty for my new founded thunder thighs ;)

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. In many years of following your products, I do not think I have ever been let down.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
so glad i decided to stash my xgels away for a while, saving them for this :p and that xfactor deal with them sounds great.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
This goes way beyond the Leptin pathways.
Oh lord, i could never grasp those write ups...I'm gonna bust out the lokaine to focus on the one you are working on.

Excited to see what this is...i now have something to google if work gets slow tomorrow.

Edit: meant leptigen write ups, not leptin...i need to pay more attention

gabys225

Awards
I applaud your integrity and dedication to relentless innovation. This one and Seethe are the ones I really got my fingers crossed for now!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be finalizing Seethe this week, but I'm going to release the full retail of Virile Mane, with the new ingredients, first to generate revenue.

So, to let you guys into the schedule, we're looking at:

Another run of BRITE
Retail Virile Mane
Slintensity
BMP
Demolish
SEETHE

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be finalizing Seethe this week, but I'm going to release the full retail of Virile Mane, with the new ingredients, first to generate revenue. So, to let you guys into the schedule, we're looking at: Another run of BRITE Retail Virile Mane Slintensity BMP Demolish SEETHE
Good news

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain what this product does in super idiot terms?

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
is the next Brite run going to be in gelcaps or with the syringe again?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the next Brite run going to be in gelcaps or with the syringe again?
Probably with the syringe. The gelcaps are insanely expensive to make.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for the learnz

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Can someone explain what this product does in super idiot terms?
So far, what I have taken from little research and this thread, this product intends to use the many protein factors such as BMP 2/7 to manipulate the rate of protein synthesis along with much more. This is all based around the idea that the bones in our body are the ultimate endocrine organ. This is only one part of it, if you can manipulate these BMP's you can now manipulate many more BMP's for whatever you need to use them for I.e changing fat cells into brown adipose cells to fight obesity. This is only one part of the product though, there seem to be many more parts In motion making research important if you want to understand this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Presenting the second in line of the Muscle Building line: BMP: Body Modify - Phenotype. This has been a LONG process to perfect this, but we are ready to go.

I'll edit this down the road, but for my customers that want to get a jump on it, go ahead and start reading up on Bone Morphogenetic Proteins 2 and 7, and the downstream complex of SMAD 1/5/8 and the master switches involved with the Transforming Growth Factor-beta superfamily, with emphasis on bone morphogenesis, protein synthesis (especially with muscle) and overall phenotype expression.

These are master switches we are manipulating, in order to trigger favorable expression of lean, muscular phenotype with a HIGHLY strengthened skeletal support system, increase in brown/beige adipose, and suppression of osteoclastogenesis/bone resorption.

Full writeup will be done in 3-4 week (this is HIGHLY complex) and full product is due in September. This is unlike anything seen by the supplement world before. You will, ideally, stack this wil MyoSynergy and something like X-factor.
Subbed!!! Interesting stuff!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at other articles, it ranges from tendons to ligament repairs. Although there are few trials on humans I feel this will become more and more researched in the medical field
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9799465/
Very interesting, and something I'm really focusing on right now as I'm entering a strength phase in my training and hope to continue my injury free streak.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Very interesting, and something I'm really focusing on right now as I'm entering a strength phase in my training and hope to continue my injury free streak.
Do you know what is better?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Some BMP stacked with X Factor ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
BMP, X-Factor, MyoSynergy, and the anabolic of your choice will blow your mind.
Is myo getting more epi per serving? I don't care, I just thought I heard this somewhere.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a tease?

J Cell Biol. 2013 Oct 28;203(2):345-57. doi: 10.1083/jcb.201211134. Epub 2013 Oct 21.
[h=1]The bone morphogenetic protein axis is a positive regulator of skeletal muscle mass.[/h]Winbanks CE[SUP]1[/SUP], Chen JL, Qian H, Liu Y, Bernardo BC, Beyer C, Watt KI, Thomson RE, Connor T, Turner BJ, McMullen JR, Larsson L, McGee SL, Harrison CA, Gregorevic P.
[h=3]Author information [/h]
[h=3]Abstract[/h]Although the canonical transforming growth factor β signaling pathway represses skeletal muscle growth and promotes muscle wasting, a role in muscle for the parallel bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling pathway has not been defined. We report, for the first time, that the BMP pathway is a positive regulator of muscle mass. Increasing the expression of BMP7 or the activity of BMP receptors in muscles induced hypertrophy that was dependent on Smad1/5-mediated activation of mTOR signaling. In agreement, we observed that BMP signaling is augmented in models of muscle growth. Importantly, stimulation of BMP signaling is essential for conservation of muscle mass after disruption of the neuromuscular junction. Inhibiting the phosphorylation of Smad1/5 exacerbated denervation-induced muscle atrophy via an HDAC4-myogenin-dependent process, whereas increased BMP-Smad1/5 activity protected muscles from denervation-induced wasting. Our studies highlight a novel role for the BMP signaling pathway in promoting muscle growth and inhibiting muscle wasting, which may have significant implications for the development of therapeutics for neuromuscular disorders.

PMID:24145169 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
PMCID:pMC3812980
Free PMC Article

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is myo getting more epi per serving? I don't care, I just thought I heard this somewhere.
Not at this time....there are still very valid concerns of mine with oversuppression of MyoStatin and blowback. The body has developed all pathways because they serve a function, and throwing it out of whack too dramatically tends to lead to unforseen problems.

I'm still of the opinion that a shifting of the balance towards protein synthesis is the way to go.