dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a string of really innovative projects, I'm going to go ahead and release something that is a solution to a personal pet peeve of mine - protein. The other day I was standing there looking at 15 jugs of protein wondering which flavor to make, and realizing that I was pretty sick of all of them. I then called up my flavoring system company with an idea that I'm going to go ahead and release.
MyoPeptide concept is simple -

Unflavored protein concentrate with 3-4 liquid flavoring systems.

You will take 1-2 scoops of unflavored whey protein and add it to your shaker cup with water or water/milk. Look down, and decide what flavor shake you want to have, choose that flavor, then add a "squirt" of the flavoring to the shaker cup. Shake as usual and enjoy.

So far, I have the following flavors available:

Strawberry-Lemonade (my favorite...delicious)
Iced Coffee (also very good)
Key Lime Pie (my wife's favorite)
Orange-Creamsicle
Sour Green Apple

I'm also working on a really tasty Orange-Pineapple and a few other flavors.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting and very different. I'm down!!

Crystal light protein lol. Excellent idea

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fruity flavours!
Need this in my arsenal now. Can only imagine great quality protein made by EvoMuse as well.

Send me samples in exchange for reviews and sexy baked good pictures ;) lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
That one is really good...like a jolly rancher.
That sounds awesome. How do you think the difference is between the fruity flavors mixed with water vs. mixed with milk?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awesome. How do you think the difference is between the fruity flavors mixed with water vs. mixed with milk?
I've tried a bunch of different ratios...I prefer about 90% water with just a splash of milk for most of them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you release something that is even close to the old BSL systems, I'll buy cases.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so excited about this.

I've always stocked up on protein, but would run into the problem of either having a ton of tubs on my countertop as I rotated flavors or having to go through a tub at a time using just one before switching to a new flavor. Not that that's a horrible thing, it still isn't ideal. I love being able to take up less room (particularly since I just got married and will soon not get to have free reign of all the countertop space I want lol) and also having fruit flavors as options to switch things up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a Boysenberry flavor sample on the way.

domore

Awards
Finally, some fruit flavors that will be reminiscent of GF-Pro and BSL flavoring systems.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I'm all over this when it comes out.

domore

Awards
Novel idea, nice! Will that be WPC solo?
Yes, it will be a WPC solo product.

The flavors will pair nice with the dog days of summer: refreshing and delicious.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very much looking forward to this. I've also been considering picking up some bulk peptopro, so I'll have to test these flavors mixed with that as well!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So glad you're doing this! The Nectar protein, while delicious, is getting expensive. Can't wait!!

domore

Awards
During a time when spiking protein is very common, MyoPeptide protein will be lab tested at XF's laboratory. Just another step in ensuring a top notch product to the consumers.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During a time when spiking protein is very common, MyoPeptide protein will be lab tested at XF's laboratory. Just another step in ensuring a top notch product to the consumers.
I'm currently taking XF blend protein, not the Ultra Peptide 2.0. It's Ok. But at least I know I can trust it. Wish they had more flavors available other than Chocolate and Arctic Lemonade. And it's really not available at many places. I had to buy it direct.

domore

Awards
This comes with protein powder?
This won't include the protein at this time. The protein is still to be released, but it has been passed by some other projects at the moment.

I've picked up some unflavored whey concentrate to use with my flavorings.

domore

Awards
I'm currently taking XF blend protein, not the Ultra Peptide 2.0. It's Ok. But at least I know I can trust it. Wish they had more flavors available other than Chocolate and Arctic Lemonade. And it's really not available at many places. I had to buy it direct.
If you can handle the extra carbs/sugars, CytoFuse is delicious, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nvm went potato
Boysenberry: natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, potassium sorbate. Same for other flavors I'd assume?
Yeah, pretty much.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to consume any and all of them.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in for an order to try out. Looking at making protein key lime pie or a vanilla coffee

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for an order to try out. Looking at making protein key lime pie or a vanilla coffee
The Iced Coffee in vanilla protein is excellent, especially if you add a bit of milk.

domore

Awards
For those who have purchased the MyoPeptide flavorings, do you have any feedback?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
all the flavors are fruity!
we need something more heavy... more fat i guess like cinnamon

i like the key lime pie the most

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
all the flavors are fruity!
we need something more heavy... more fat i guess like cinnamon

i like the key lime pie the most
I love the idea of a desert/ cinnamon type flavor....even cinnamon and butter might be nice.....hmmmm

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the idea of a desert/ cinnamon type flavor....even cinnamon and butter might be nice.....hmmmm
Unless I can do a better flavor than UP 2.0 Cinnamon Roll I'm not even going to try.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Unless I can do a better flavor than UP 2.0 Cinnamon Roll I'm not even going to try.
Haha, I'll go read up on it now! MMMmmmm.....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump and thread revival

I know Matt is trying to clear this stuff out and I am pretty surprised it wasn't a huge hit.

I have some on the way and want to show some ideas of how to use it, in some low calorie protein desserts. I think this is a great product idea.

If there are any recipe requests throw them at me, or if you want to see any if my past creations with an Evomuse spin (check my instagram driven2lift) I will give it a go

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump and thread revival

I know Matt is trying to clear this stuff out and I am pretty surprised it wasn't a huge hit.

I have some on the way and want to show some ideas of how to use it, in some low calorie protein desserts. I think this is a great product idea.

If there are any recipe requests throw them at me, or if you want to see any if my past creations with an Evomuse spin (check my instagram driven2lift) I will give it a go
Did you buy the myopeptide full (ie. Flavoured protein) or the little bottle of flavourings?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Did you buy the myopeptide full (ie. Flavoured protein) or the little bottle of flavourings?
All of the flavourings

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got those ;). I have only used them in my green tea so far... interested in what creations you have in mind.
dsade: recipe contest? Us CDN boys like to bake.