dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next in line for the unequaled "Myo" series from EvoMuse is MyoCharger™. It's a brand new concept based on new research - called androgen receptor amplification.

For those of you that love your androgens (or even want to get the most bang out of your natty test) this is the product for you. INcrease AR expression, amplify AR mediated downstream effects (protein synthesis, augmented strength, etc), and all without having to increase androgen dosage (thus increasing safety).

Writeup coming soon....the ingredients were lucky enough to be available immediately due to our extensive contact network, so the product will also be done in plenty of time to add to your Summer Stack!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Freaking can't wait to see what this is about!!

-Matt

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxious to see how much of a difference this could make on a PH cycle or AAS cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm anxious to see how much of a difference this could make on a PH cycle or AAS cycle.
I agree. Interesting stuff. Can't wait for the write-up that's for sure. Keep it EVOMUSE

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following this one closely.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I'm a little confused here. On facebook, you said said that you changed the name of BMP to Myocharge. Does that mean Myocharge will target Bone Morphogenetic Proteins & Androgen Receptor Amplification?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I'm a little confused here. On facebook, you said said that you changed the name of BMP to Myocharge. Does that mean Myocharge will target Bone Morphogenetic Proteins & Androgen Receptor Amplification?
No, I decided to change the name of Maelstrom to MyoCharger, and use te name Maelstrom for the preworkout.

BMP is still being perfected and will be out later this year...that is the phenotype shift product targeting Bone Morphogenetic Proteins.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this will increase AR expression in the prostate and/or hair follicle, or just in muscles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think this will increase AR expression in the prostate and/or hair follicle, or just in muscles?
I'm not seeing any evidence for increased prostate expression, but follicular expression is likely, yes.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
il be eating myocharger for dinner at this rate :')

xhrr

Awards
PS if this is ready by mid to late July and you need a logger I will be on a bike ride. Jus sayin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was licensed to another company. Let me see if they are going to do anything with it sometime soon...if not, I'll try and bring it back

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was licensed to another company. Let me see if they are going to do anything with it sometime soon...if not, I'll try and bring it back
Hopefully something comes of it. Thanks for the reply.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hoping to see this brought back into the works :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in negotiations, and potentially coming back to EvoMuse.....maybe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this work with a sarm? Like LGD?
Without giving away too much, the studies show up to a 200% more potent androgen receptor response in the presence of androgens. There is also a slightly similar effect with estrogens, but that can easily be controlled for.

This will work for PHs, Test Boosters, Natural Trainers, and of course those on the dark side.

It's also extremely reasonably priced, even though the country of origin is obscure and their infrastructure is tough to deal with.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know dsade has been quite busy but any updates on the status of this one?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump again for update...
I would love to use this with my next round of ostarine...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the pro-horomone ban I am unsure of the status on this product and have not heard Matt mention it as much. I will try and find out where this fits in the current plans for you all.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is still in the works. Not much more on the details side that can be offered up at the moment, but it's a live project.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch for an announcement towards the end of the week regarding MyoCharger.....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch for an announcement towards the end of the week regarding MyoCharger.....
Can I buy stock in Evomuse? Lol

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Can I buy stock in Evomuse? Lol
The current list of products are definitely impressive, and I'm sure the products in the pipeline are just as impressive.

I would suggest throwing in an energy drink in the mix to increase exposure and revenues and we're talking a billion dollar company with a multiple (if the company went public) to make early investors rich. I'm sure dsade could come up with something 100 times better than the B vitamin/taurine/guarana combination of drinks that have flooded the market.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The current list of products are definitely impressive, and I'm sure the products in the pipeline are just as impressive.

I would suggest throwing in an energy drink in the mix to increase exposure and revenues and we're talking a billion dollar company with a multiple (if the company went public) to make early investors rich. I'm sure dsade could come up with something 100 times better than the B vitamin/taurine/guarana combination of drinks that have flooded the market.
Waiting on a new ingredient here, which is also why the Preworkout has stalled somewhat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes....we have come to an agreement to get the product back. We had initially traded my research and design on this for something else, but their release schedule hasn't worked out.

MyoCharger will be incorporated into two products - one will not be announced for a while, since we are doing a procedure test converting a fatty acid into a powder. The core ingredients WILL be included into MyoSynergy Elite, and product release is scheduled for first half of May.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes....we have come to an agreement to get the product back. We had initially traded my research and design on this for something else, but their release schedule hasn't worked out.

MyoCharger will be incorporated into two products - one will not be announced for a while, since we are doing a procedure test converting a fatty acid into a powder. The core ingredients WILL be included into MyoSynergy Elite, and product release is scheduled for first half of May.
Just in time for a LGD run I'm planning...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for logging the Elite :D ...I'm on my 5th bottle of Myosynergt now

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
DSade I cannot even imagine how awesome MyoSynergy Elite is going to be. Myosynergy has been one of/if not my favorite supplements that I've ever used, and was lucky enough to find a few bottles. . . . . will be jumping back into MyoSynergy by the end of the week, and will be eager to try MyoSyn Elite.

-Matt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guarantee you're gonna love it.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt, I know you are a very small company, but have you or will you ever consider going public?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
Matt, I know you are a very small company, but have you or will you ever consider going public?
I was just asking him about this today and although I don't think that's currently in their plans I hope they do one day. Sure one gives up an ownership stake in their company, but the multiples on publicly traded companies (especially sexier stocks) are insane.

Look at Monster Berverage Corp., it has a market capitalization of around $23 Billion (170 million shares issued multiplied by the stock price of $137). The P/E ratio (price per share divided by earnings per share) is over 50. In the old economy stocks traditionally had a P/E under 15 and sometimes much lower. Long story short, there are definite advantages to going public and the over-valuation by the market is one of them.

My final thought: I drank a Monster once. I was more tired 15 minutes later. Someone who's a fanatic told me you have to drink around 4 cans of that crap to feel it. I know EvoMuse could destroy them in terms of product if they wanted to go there. And in my humble opinion, if dsade and company wanted to become billionaires the easiest way to do that while maintaining corporate control is through a public offering while retaining a majority holding in the stock, and then selling shares when deemed appropriate.

Oh and one other final thought. Extra tall cans used in part to advertise other EvoMuse products would not only be a great way to separate the company from the competition (bigger is always better in this day and age, drink wise at least) but it would be an innovative way of increasing brand exposure. Throw on a trading symbol on the can and boom.