dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've read the writeup on this innovative product design, you will understand that it doesn't readily lend itself to log format. Nevertheless, I'm going to offer a rare treat - a double length log.

Each tester will receive two packs worth of the beta product (final product will be softgelled). To save cost, I am picking up 00 capsules (around 750-800mg capacity) and you will need to fill 12 per day (4 * 3 times per day).

The beta product comes in an 8 ounce bottle with a tapered filler tip (similar to the Virile Mane betas), so the actual filling will be easy and fast. The product is a suspension, so SHAKE WELL before filling each morning.

I would prefer endomorphs here that have been strict and perhaps struggled at a plateau of 22-25% (27-35% for women) bodyfat engaged in regular high-intensity weight training. Crossfitters are also welcome.

I'm looking for someone who can do rudimentary charts and who is versed enough to do keypoint measurements and post them up 2-3 times per week, so we can all watch the steadiness and pace of the phenotype shift.

I will make the judgement call at the end of 8 weeks, and might just go ahead and extend you (voluntarily) for another 4-8 weeks, if I am seeing steady trends.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I would love an opportunity to log this product. I've been fighting the fat kid since I was a fat kid, and as strict as my diet/training/supplementation is, I just can't get cut...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hey, im currently cutting. would love to try BRITE, alongside my MyoSynergy and i also use ammo got a bottle that i use here and there. as well as Nerve Restore. been very happy with both nerve and myo so far during this cut lots of strength increases while losing bf, age 18 from Australia.

i am willing to log both BRITE, and add in some thoughts of it alongside my myo and nerve restore on a daily basis. and will provide pictures and mesurment changes in body comp, im already use to this 22 weeks into the diet anyway.

current - 157lbs (up a few lbs from 154 after a few binges, and a deload/rest month) back on track right now to 156lbs

want to get to 150lbs 10% while logging BRITE

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw man id love to try this but I know I can't commit to an 8+ week log. Starting grad school and coaching football at division 2 level starting July. Quite an opportunity for the right people. My body type is the quintessential endomorph. I have to watch what I eat and do cardio year round to keep body fat in check. I could gain muscle easily- but covered with a nice layer of bodyfat to go along with it.. I am almost 26 and I STRUGGLE PAINSTAKINGLY to hover at 12-14% bf at 5'7" 170lbs and 10 or lower is truly a struggle and takes precise calorie counting and supplementation- I haven't been sub 10 since 2006 when I was anorexic. I will be looking our for these logs for sure.

fcbarca12

Awards
Hi Matt,

Well here are the stats: 5'11 239lbs at this moment. I used to be very overweight (306 i believe). After two years I have managed to really bring down my weight but have never reached my goal of 200 lbs because I struggle with gaining weight very quickly. I think i would defintely do well with this product and am currently taking in around 2500 cal with the goal of getting near 200 by the end of September. Currently, I am using the rowing machine often as a supplement to my usual weight training. I really think this would help me reach the biggest goal I have had my entire life. Im just ready to finish this one off.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Great opportunity for some beta testers! I'd be interested but a log of 8 weeks or more would be a bit tough to be honest. I look forward to being able to run BRITE and seeing the effects it has thou.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested but not sure I meet your criteria.

I'm 5-7, 140lbs but want to lose that last bit of stubborn fat around the mid-section.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested but not sure I meet your criteria.

I'm 5-7, 140lbs but want to lose that last bit of stubborn fat around the mid-section.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to log this Matt but I just dont think Id have the time to do rudimentary charts. Would be able to log the keypoint measurements if you mean with a bf calliper.

Definitely train with high intensity abd currently cutting.

Either way ill sub to the logs and pick this stuff up when it hits the market.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to log this Matt but I just dont think Id have the time to do rudimentary charts. Would be able to log the keypoint measurements if you mean with a bf calliper.

Definitely train with high intensity abd currently cutting.

Either way ill sub to the logs and pick this stuff up when it hits the market.
Calipers is fine...I can do the charting at the end.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I really really want to try this. I'm not much of a logger but I will buy a beta BRITE from you. Just let me know when. I have struggled my whole life with extra fat. I used to race BMX and even with all my training I never could get rid of that flab around my gut. After two bottles of e bff and two bottles of AB AB here is where I'm at

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just paid extra to have everything shipped out rush. I should have everything by Tuesday latest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calipers is fine...I can do the charting at the end.
Sounds good, count my application thrown in!

Would it be ok if I ran DCP 2.0 with it or do you want it to just be BRITE and thats it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, count my application thrown in!

Would it be ok if I ran DCP 2.0 with it or do you want it to just be BRITE and thats it?
I would prefer just Brite. While the Synergy is going to be potent between the two, it will throw off results for those just looking to see how BRITE performs by itself.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Here's my app

Stats 35 male
195 lbs
5'11"

Been lifting/working out on for the last 4 years, on and off before that since high school. I've finally been able to keep my body weight under 200 for 2 years straight, by following an intermittent fasting/mostly paleo type diet. I do however ingest artificial sweeteners. Regardless of strict diet and 5-7 workouts (3-4 lifting 3-4 cardio, a two a day now and again) I just can't get that CUT look. I'm not sure if you'll want me to log the product, unless the goal of the log is to prove it works, because thus far the closest I've got to abs is this

image-3877019412.jpg

I will update the log daily, do whatever charts you need, I have both a hand held omiron fat monitor as well as a scale with built in fat monitoring (not that either are "accurate" however over time they can be useful as a guide. There's also a cool app on my iPad for making charts so I've been wanting to try that out. I've used Cardiotryx, renegade balm and soap, abliderate, eviscerate, clenviscerate, vanillean, plenty of other products by you... Never was given an opportunity to log id love to give it a shot

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would prefer just Brite. While the Synergy is going to be potent between the two, it will throw off results for those just looking to see how BRITE performs by itself.
Sounds good, If I am chosen then ill just run Brite.

Do you think the final product will be out by the time the initial logs will be done?

I could always do the initial log with just Brite and then once the log is over transition into a BRITE plus DCP 2.0 so that way both aspects can be seen and compared.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, If I am chosen then ill just run Brite.

Do you think the final product will be out by the time the initial logs will be done?

I could always do the initial log with just Brite and then once the log is over transition into a BRITE plus DCP 2.0 so that way both aspects can be seen and compared.
I'm hoping, yes...though I will retain some extra beta units as mentioned in the first post.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping, yes...though I will retain some extra beta units as mentioned in the first post.
I will definitely purchase a beta then to go along with the dcp 2.0 once the initial log has concluded.

raz_kaz248

Awards
How many beta testers will be selected and is this open to Canadians?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no way you're an endomorph Ched!
Lol I was 120lbs as an 8 year old at like 5 feet tall! In 5th grade I had to play football with the 8th graders bc it went by weight!! When I starved myself for two years and almost died, I definitely must have altered my body type if that's possible, bc I do find it hard to gain muscle like I used to have, I shrank in height and width. BUT with that being said, I WAS the quintessential endo. Now, idfk... I was 5'9" 190 playing linebacker getting recruited by d2 schools til I went anorexic at age 16-17, I WAS thick. Lol

image-1684110082.jpg

Just snapped this- cannot get rid of that chest fat, even with arimistane and prolactin control supps it remains. But I can't really cut much bc I'm not that big anywhere else. Which is why a product like brite may be able to help burn off that excess fat without me stripping my lack off muscle away lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some really solid apps in here already (and some lean guys trying to pull a fast one over on us bigger types! ;) lol).

This is definitely an amazing opportunity for a revolutionary product.

vasu

Awards
Will we (me!) be able to buy the BRITE beta, or is the beta just for people logging?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an awesome opportunity! I wish I wasn't running an XI-KT cycle right now :(

Good luck all, and I am subbed to follow the logs!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give it a go. I've loved every product I've tried from evo et al. I'm 5'10" 220lbs, probably around 20% (maybe more).

Couldn't do cardio for almost 2 years from knee surgeries and complications, went from 190 to 235. Just lifted and ate (too much).

I'm back doing cardio and have lost 15 lbs over the past 4 months but haven't lost much lately. Cycling about 60-80 miles a week and diet is cleaned up entirely. Lifting and doing my old army pt workouts. Still looking for that extra push. Can update daily.

I seem to be one of the bigger boys you're looking for, I'm pretty much the definition of an endomorph.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to give this a run

I've got a show on the 28th of June (soon I know) and I have some STUBBORN fat that is holding on for dear life.

Left is where I started, right is where I'm at as of last Sunday morning.

image-3134408189.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news this morning...FedEx has agreed to transport the BRITE product (which is a liquid) immediately. I'm paying out the ass for shipping, but the only other option was 6 week ocean ship.

Hoping to have tracking today, and delivery by the end of next week.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it takes long enough for me to finish my XI-KT cycle, I would love to put in an app for this! I just started my second bottle, so ~19 days left.

Looks like it might be in sooner than that, though :(

I'll definitely look into picking it up when it is released, though!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the guys apping for this aren't struggling with fat, LMAO.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the guys apping for this aren't struggling with fat, LMAO.
Depends on who you're asking. I'm struggling, I have a show and NEED the rest of this fat off.

So, struggling is relative to me right now.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on who you're asking. I'm struggling, I have a show and NEED the rest of this fat off.

So, struggling is relative to me right now.
I can see your point, but his request for loggers included this statement:

"I would prefer endomorphs here that have been strict and perhaps struggled at a plateau of 22-25% (27-35% for women) bodyfat engaged in regular high-intensity weight training. Crossfitters are also welcome."

IJS. :)

TBH, I'm not sure I fit that category either, even though I started at 335 and ~45% BF. I'm now down to ~225 at ~18-19% in my estimation. Can's see any abs at all, though.

I'm not taking away anything from your progress, btw. You've done an excellent job!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see your point, but his request for loggers included this statement: "I would prefer endomorphs here that have been strict and perhaps struggled at a plateau of 22-25% (27-35% for women) bodyfat engaged in regular high-intensity weight training. Crossfitters are also welcome." IJS. :) TBH, I'm not sure I fit that category either, even though I started at 335 and ~45% BF. I'm now down to ~225 at ~18-19% in my estimation. Can's see any abs at all, though. I'm not taking away anything from your progress, btw. You've done an excellent job!
Give me a week and I can go from 19-->22% haha. Sadly, it's not as easy to go backwards.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give me a week and I can go from 19-->22% haha. Sadly, it's not as easy to go backwards.
Most certainly not easy, but much more achievable than sub 10% :D

It takes time, discipline and hard work, but it's worth it in the end :)

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Yes please. I've never been able to stay at sub 10% for anything longer than a couple months. Getting there is also a challenge that involves losing a large amount of strength and muscle mass. Currently already a big evomuse user with ab ab, ab ammo, eviscerate, defuse and gut health. Myosynergy is on the way.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BRITE shipment is on the way....hoping to have everything by this weekend!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent news... Would BRITE be useful on random days for cheat meals?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent news... Would BRITE be useful on random days for cheat meals?
Doubtful. The effects of BRITE are cumulative, and meant to shift white adipocytes to mitochondrially dense Beige adipocytes, which will begin to significantly augment metabolism. This is not an acute product, which means if you are looking for something to lean you out in 2-3 weeks, this isn't it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are all pretty lean. I'm pretty chunky myself. I'd purchase this supplement as a staple product if it's affordable. Does EvoMuse have a mailing list I can get on so I can find out when this is available?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are all pretty lean. I'm pretty chunky myself. I'd purchase this supplement as a staple product if it's affordable. Does EvoMuse have a mailing list I can get on so I can find out when this is available?
You say that until I post a picture (will do if chosen, cause I'm pretty bad right now). Last year of law school and studying for the bar exam put a hurting on my physique.

domore

Awards
We don't have a mailing list. The best way to stay abreast of current deals or upcoming releases is the EvoMuse Facebook page.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump...been reading quite a few new articles about brown fat recently. Seems people are coming out with new research. You're staying right on the cutting edge with your stuff.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on the logging? I know from Facebook that you've been busy flavoring and whatnot. Good to see it rapidly expanding.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been wondering the same thing, would be awesome to follow the logs.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I tried to buy some brite, but it already sold out in its beta. Hopefully some logs come from this thread, if/once chosen, and the beta sales.

P.S. - I'll send a pic if necessary. I'm probably 20%+ right now, not pretty

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Misfit - do you have a recent picture I can look at? Judging by your avatar, you look like you've gotten yourself decently lean.

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Yes please. I've never been able to stay at sub 10% for anything longer than a couple months. Getting there is also a challenge that involves losing a large amount of strength and muscle mass. Currently already a big evomuse user with ab ab, ab ammo, eviscerate, defuse and gut health. Myosynergy is on the way.
Here's a pic to add to my app

http:/ /imgur .com/D0MAS7h

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Afi140 Company Promotions 27
dsade Evomuse 9
dsade Evomuse 3
dsade Evomuse 1728
dsade Evomuse 405