dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not one to really put myselg out too much, but prior to last Tuesday I've been running Nerve Restore to recover my nerve function and counter the strength and size loss from my Army lower back injury (L5-S1, L4-L5, degeneration in L4-L3).

Starting from a squat of 135 I have gone up and was just starting to rep 315. I had avoided free squats due to the nature of my injury (unpredictable, unstable disk and scar tissue filling disk space).

Last week, as mentioned, I had 315 loaded. I dropped to low reps and felt good. Third rep went down ok, but 1/4 if the way up there was an ugly pop and the nerve signal to my lower body cut...I ended up being crushed by the bar, fell back and hit my head, result in a concussion.

CT and imaging show damage to the L2 nerve, which is a REALY bad spot. It basically takes away my ability to do anything unsupported (and possible even machines...I don't knnow yet(.

So, you all can follow along with my while I try to recover.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really hate that this happened to you, brother. But if anyone can power through it, it's you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got faith in you Matt. You're too damn tough to let this get you down. Squatting days may be done, but I know you'll find ways to blast everything in the long run.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in too. Hope your recovery goes quickly...