dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like this morning's final formula is perfect.

I will have small samples available this week from the store, and I might throw in a sample with any order, including the French Toast Mix. First flavor is verified to be the Hazelnut.

Now, be warned that his initial batch is UNsweetened. I am still deciding on whether to release this sweetened, and if so which sweetener.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not a coffee guy at all, but I might have to start stealing a bit of the wife's in the mornings just to give this a try ;)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I absolutely love coffee and can't wait to try this.

dvsness

dvsness

Awards
I like the unsweetened idea, that way I can add my own Equal.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I like the unsweetened idea, that way I can add my own Equal.
^^^This!! I change my mind a lot as to whether or not I want sugar/sweetener in my coffee. It is nice to have the option.

jhbmore

Awards
Yeah id prob suggest unsweetened. will have to place an order to try it out. Although I wish french vanilla/vanilla was the first flavor not a big hazelnut fan.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah id prob suggest unsweetened. will have to place an order to try it out. Although I wish french vanilla/vanilla was the first flavor not a big hazelnut fan.
The initial requirement was 100% Whole Foods compliant. WF is very sticky on what they accept for Vanilla flavorings, but the Hazelnut was easy.

I'm also going to be trying out the buttered cinnamon roll flavoring from the French Toast...I have a hunch.

jhbmore

Awards
The initial requirement was 100% Whole Foods compliant. WF is very sticky on what they accept for Vanilla flavorings, but the Hazelnut was easy.

I'm also going to be trying out the buttered cinnamon roll flavoring from the French Toast...I have a hunch.

Makes sense.

Yeah I think the Buttered Cinnamon roll flavoring may work well in coffee srs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense.

Yeah I think the Buttered Cinnamon roll flavoring may work well in coffee srs.
I'm also waiting for the Creme Brulee flavoring to show up, for the pancake mix...I think that might work too.