EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Page 3 of 70 First 12345 ... Last

1. Would BRITE work well with PES Erase? Planning to run a bottle and read that joint stiffness is a side effect so was going to use krill oil caps.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Would BRITE work well with PES Erase? Planning to run a bottle and read that joint stiffness is a side effect so was going to use krill oil caps.
    Erase is a great product. I don't know that these two would necessarily be synergistic (standing by for dsade or someone else to clarify that for sure), but there's no reason that they couldn't be combined that I can think of. I never noticed any joint problems from Erase and I dosed up to the 3 caps/day. But for purely joint issues, I'd stack something like good fish oil (or krill like you mentioned) and possibly some good ol' cissus.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

3. Any thoughts of using this while taking a ARA supplement? Reduced effectiveness of the ARA? Started taking ARA again preworkout only with L-carnitine L tartate and gms

4. Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    Any thoughts of using this while taking a ARA supplement? Reduced effectiveness of the ARA? Started taking ARA again preworkout only with L-carnitine L tartate and gms
    It's too early to give a very educated recommendation yet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by donk View Post
    Any thoughts of using this while taking a ARA supplement? Reduced effectiveness of the ARA? Started taking ARA again preworkout only with L-carnitine L tartate and gms
    Can't speak to BRITE, but I've been using 1g ArA pre-workout for quite a while now and it's a really nice combination with MyoSynergy.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    •   

6. Truly amazing science here, Matt. Very excited to give this a try. Especially liking the long term use, rather than having to break from it.
    SEMPER FI!!

7. Oh, I'd also be willing to donate my body to the good of your research on this product. Lol.
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Oh, I'd also be willing to donate my body to the good of your research on this product. Lol.
    I second that offer lol

9. Bump on info
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. The LAST Brite ingredient will be shipping on Monday. I will, hopefully, have the betas ready to ship by Friday.

11. How can I get a hold of a sample?
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    How can I get a hold of a sample?
    Just check the EvoMuse fb page and you'll see when the betas are up there!

13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

Just check the EvoMuse fb page and you'll see when the betas are up there!
    Patiently waiting for the beta info!

14. If im understanding the mechanisms of this supplement, it could be a significant benefit to athletes who have repeatedly dieted down to comp levels then binged post comp in restoring correct leptin response and feelings of satiety. Would like to hear your thoughts...

15. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    If im understanding the mechanisms of this supplement, it could be a significant benefit to athletes who have repeatedly dieted down to comp levels then binged post comp in restoring correct leptin response and feelings of satiety. Would like to hear your thoughts...
    It'll also help those who are not so lean.

Here's a cool article on the all trans

http://mcb.asm.org/content/29/12/3286.long

Amazing ingredient

Formula as a whole is stellar. Would even work well on a caloric surplus with myosynergy to keep the gains and repress adipose accretion. It's seriously unbelievable what Matt has been able to do and accomplish with his most recent formulas.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

For those that are just sub'd here and haven't been checking in on our subforum, there's a log opportunity in there for 3 lucky individuals.

17. So are the changes permanent or only occur whilst taking brite?

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This looks like something I'd be interested in. Would it be beneficial if I switched this product with my regular fish oil?. Or would it be better to keep the fish oil and just stack this with it?. I don't know, it's gotta be pretty affordable if I choose to run it indefinitely.
    I have 3 Brites on the way. In line with this question, should fish oil be reduced? I remember with sesamin/fish oil the PPAR-A had issues for those wanting to gain muscle due to decreased androgen synthesis as well as increase corticoid synthesis and PPAR-alpha ligands increase the producton of branched chain alpha-ketoacid dehydrogenase complex which increases BCAA oxidation (per Spook).

Cant wait to try it and will be stacking with the Antaeus product, however I know sometime too mcuh of a good thing can be bad at times. Should we back off the Fish Oil or would it be additive to the intended results. My main goal is non androgen assisted fat loss.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    I have 3 Brites on the way. In line with this question, should fish oil be reduced? I remember with sesamin/fish oil the PPAR-A had issues for those wanting to gain muscle due to decreased androgen synthesis as well as increase corticoid synthesis and PPAR-alpha ligands increase the producton of branched chain alpha-ketoacid dehydrogenase complex which increases BCAA oxidation (per Spook).

Cant wait to try it and will be stacking with the Antaeus product, however I know sometime too mcuh of a good thing can be bad at times. Should we back off the Fish Oil or would it be additive to the intended results. My main goal is non androgen assisted fat loss.
    How many grams a day are you taking?

20. Where are people buying this? I can't find it in NutraPlanet.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post

I don't think sesamin is, in practice, a PPARa agonist since it has low bioavailability due to being metabolised overwhelmingly to the lignans enterolactone and enterodiol (which are, in fact, estrogenic).
    The assertion that "PPAR-alpha ligands increase the production of branched chain alpha-ketoacid dehydrogenase complex which increases BCAA oxidation" appears to come from this study, which tenuously implies a relationship (based on observations with fibrates, which have complex pharmacology beyond PPARa agonism) but does not demonstrate any causality. Bear in mind that at the time of the study, and of Spook and Par's writing (2004), these things were very much less well understood.

22. Slightly off topic, but is TTA a more potent PPAR agonist than sesamin?

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How many grams a day are you taking?
    Taking ~5.4 Grams of actual EPA/DHA (from 8.4G Fish Oil) and 2 X a day Krillipid Balance. Thanks for the info All.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Asmodean View Post
    Taking ~5.4 Grams of actual EPA/DHA (from 8.4G Fish Oil) and 2 X a day Krillipid Balance. Thanks for the info All.
    Actually, it looks as though it would be beneficial to keep it.
    Eicosapentaenoic acid promotes thermogenic and fatty acid storage capacity in mouse subcutaneous adipocytes

DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2014.07.010Get rights and content
    Highlights

•Chronic treatment of EPA induces the recruitment of brown-like adipocytes in inguinal SV cell cultures.
    •EPA enhances mitochondrial function, glucose and fatty acid oxidation.
    •EPA increases lipid storage and decreases lipolysis in inguinal adipocyte.

Abstract

In this study, we determined if eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) promotes beneficial metabolic activities of subcutaneous adipocytes. Stromal-vascular (SV) cells were isolated from inguinal adipose tissue of C57BL/6 mice and induced to differentiate into adipocytes. EPA effect on thermogenic and mitochondrial gene expression and oxidative metabolism were assessed in inguinal adipocytes. When added to SV cell cultures during 8 day differentiation, EPA significantly increased the expression of thermogenic genes UCP1-3, CIDEA and VEGFα. Moreover, EPA increased mitochondrial DNA content and the expression of genes involved in mitochondrial biogenesis including PGC1α, Nrf1 and COXiv. However, this effect was not perceived when EPA was added to mature inguinal adipocytes for 24 h, suggesting that EPA exerts its browning effect via recruiting brite adipocytes. Consistently, long-term EPA treatment also upregulated AMPKα phosphorylation and CPT1 expression and increased glucose uptake and GLUT4 mRNA expression, suggesting improved mitochondrial oxidation. Additionally, EPA-treated adipocytes had enlarged lipid droplets and increased expression of triglyceride synthesis genes GPAT1 and GPAT3, while significantly decreased glycerol release and down-regulation of HSL and ATGL gene expression. We conclude that EPA enhances energy dissipation capacity by recruiting brite adipocytes to stimulate oxidative metabolism and reduces fatty acid release by facilitating fatty acid storage in subcutaneous adipocytes.

rown adipose but not white adipose accumulate DHA in cultured cells provided with alpha-linolenic acid

Xia Qin, ; J. Thomas Brenna, ; Kumar S. Kothapalli, ; Peter Lawrence, ; Lei Liu, ; Hiu Gyu Park, ; Jimmie Zhang, ;
    Introduction. Adipose tissue has recently been recognized as a complex endocrine organ which coordinates numerous crucial biological functions including fatty acid metabolism, glucose metabolism, energy homeostasis, and immune function. White adipose tissue (WAT) stores energy, while brown adipose tissue (BAT) dissipates energy while producing heat. Our aim was to compare the fatty acid profiles of undifferentiated and differentiated WAT and BAT/Beige transformed adipocytes provided with alpha-linolenic acid.
    Methods. Murine 3T3 L1 fibroblasts (preWAT) or pre-BAT cells were grown in regular media to confluence, and differentiation were then induced to either WAT or BAT. At days 10, 12 and 14, cell were supplemented with 50 μM of albumin bound alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Cells with no ALA supplementation were additional controls. Twenty-four hours after supplementation, fatty acid profiles of the cells were analyzed by GC and structural mass spectrometry.
    Results and DIscussion. ALA supplementation caused an increase in cellular eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA, 20:5n-3) with no change in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, 22:6n-3) levels in undifferentiated cells. WAT cells accumulated more EPA. Similarly, BAT cells accumulated EPA, however in contrast differentiated BAT cells also accumulate significant amounts of DHA when compared to undifferentiated preBAT cells. BAT adipocytes are characterized by a vast increase in mitochondria which require highly unsaturated fatty acids. DHA may be required for their function.
    Conclusion. When provided with ALA, WAT cells accumulate EPA with no change in DHA; BATcells accumulate EPA and DHA. If BAT function similarly in vivo, they may serve as a source of DHA for other tissues.

25. Ok I'm starting to get a little frustrated I can't find this product anywhere. Where can I buy it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:44 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 04:10 PM
  3. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup