EvoMuse BRITE™ Writeup

Page 2 of 70 First 1234 ... Last

1. Matt when is this ready? I want this too! Haha, loving all the releases.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I know how disappointed I was in straight CLA.

It did take me a while to dial in the dosage. I went too high and ended up with a few unpleasant experiences, so WARNING: FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS FOR DOSAGE.

Aside from the obvious near ****ting yourself experience a little too much fat tends to give you, what else did you experience? Also, how dependent is the success of Brite on the current fatty acid profile of your diet? Does it matter if you consume mainly saturated fat? Will this offset some of the results considering the fats in Brite are polyunsaturated?

This also looks like it'll give those that do dabble in cold exposure a serious boost. This product looks like it was worth the wait!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    Is there any truth to cold exposure and increased BAT?
    Cold exposure does appear to be effective, as long as you keep doing it. It might even be something for the overachievers out there to consider kickstarting Brite supplementation with 2hrs/day of cold therapy. 60-ish degrees Fahrenheit is what is recommended in the current research, too cold and you activate shivering thermogenesis, which you don't want. Cold exposure also appears to be less effective in obese vs. lean subjects. You could always do it the first couple of weeks of supplementation to speed up browning then just let Brite take it from there. Seems like kind of a pain in the ass to do long-term.

4. Also, as Matt alluded to, the peppermint oil in Brite activates TRPM8, which mimics cold therapy.

5. My understanding is that this would be NOT useful to tackle the abdominal area. Not really a product for those who already fairly lean?
    •   

6. Something you could supplement year around?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

7. Will this product make the user feel warmer? I am usually cold at night, and I am going to move a place that will get quite cold in the winter (and I hate the cold) so it would be a good product for me if it created a feeling of warmth.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CF2 View Post
    Will this product make the user feel warmer? I am usually cold at night, and I am going to move a place that will get quite cold in the winter (and I hate the cold) so it would be a good product for me if it created a feeling of warmth.
    I did notice a warming sensation initially, but it wasn't dramatic.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Something you could supplement year around?
    Definitely the design for it...a long term phenotype shifting product. Cause Brite cells to proliferate (wrong word), and WAT to turn beige, what you will do is increase the amount of fatty acids you burn doing even the most ordinary, mundane things. Overall, without specialized effort, you will remain leaner.

The effects should grow even stronger the longer you take it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    My understanding is that this would be NOT useful to tackle the abdominal area. Not really a product for those who already fairly lean?
    This really won't specially target any area in particular. This product WILL work for those that are fairly lean - especially if they want to stay that way with less effort.

11. Wow, I may just have to pick up some of this!

12. I did just find a place that is offering low minimum softgels, but that means many different things to many different people. Just waiting on a phone call back.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This really won't specially target any area in particular. This product WILL work for those that are fairly lean - especially if they want to stay that way with less effort.
    Stay lean with less effort... I'm sold! Would this allow me to increase calories and/or cheat meals while maintaining base weight?

Any stacking suggestions?

14. There are two products I would stack this with for INCREDIBLE results....

First would be KetoForce. Second would be the upcoming product by Antaeus Labs. They have decided to try a variation of the BRITE product using a couple of different angles, which should be complementary

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There are two products I would stack this with for INCREDIBLE results....

First would be KetoForce. Second would be the upcoming product by Antaeus Labs. They have decided to try a variation of the BRITE product using a couple of different angles, which should be complementary
    would you suggest using ketoforce even if not doing keto?

16. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    would you suggest using ketoforce even if not doing keto?
    I don't do keto, and I found KetoForce to be effective right before bed...especially if stacked with something like Slintensity and a single capsule of Defuse.

I have even designed a nighttime keto inducer product, but there are some pre-arranged ingredient agreements between Prototype and someone else for what I wanted to use.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Everything is on the way now, I just need to order the empty capsules. Maybe 2 weeks?
    Is there a reason it can't be taken in liquid form/needs to be capped?

18. Quote Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Is there a reason it can't be taken in liquid form/needs to be capped?
    The other option is an oil squirter. The dosage wouldn't be very accurate, and the suspended powders could clog the sprayer. It's also not bad, but not wonderful tasting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The other option is an oil squirter. The dosage wouldn't be very accurate, and the suspended powders could clog the sprayer. It's also not bad, but not wonderful tasting.
    I was thinking oral syringe.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I was thinking oral syringe.
    Big pain in the ass. Full dosage of 9g per day means I'm having to use 8 ounce bottles. I used to be in charge of the manufacturing for the SesaThin and the whole capping/syringe thing is a huge pain.

Ultimately, to ever see viable sales volume, this will have to be softgelled.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Big pain in the ass. Full dosage of 9g per day means I'm having to use 8 ounce bottles. I used to be in charge of the manufacturing for the SesaThin and the whole capping/syringe thing is a huge pain.

Ultimately, to ever see viable sales volume, this will have to be softgelled.
    Gotcha. Is the 9g taken all at once or spread out? Would you consider the dosing weight dependent?

22. Quote Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Gotcha. Is the 9g taken all at once or spread out? Would you consider the dosing weight dependent?
    DEFINITELY spread out. You will regret taking over 3g of Tung oil at once time, trust me.

You could probably get away with 6-7g.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

DEFINITELY spread out. You will regret taking over 3g of Tung oil at once time, trust me.

You could probably get away with 6-7g.
    What kind of 'side effects' can one expect from taking Brite all at once?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Four_Stroke View Post
    What kind of 'side effects' can one expect from taking Brite all at once?
    A very uncomfortable bowel experience.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    A very uncomfortable bowel experience.
    I shouldn't laugh but I loled. So this would be dsade's colon purge protocol #2 lol

But in all seriousness, thanks for the heads up for when Brite is available!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 498
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:44 AM
  2. EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup
    Replies: 340
    Last Post: 08-24-2017, 04:10 PM
  3. EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup