dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the past logs were a bit short on measured data. We're looking for a few testers to give this product a hard trial.

You will need to do regular, demanding cardio (MMA, sprinting, etc) that can be measured - time, effort, distance/time etc. and be willing to log hard numbers as well as report back subjective perceptions.

Looking for a total of 4 testers.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Some of the past logs were a bit short on measured data. We're looking for a few testers to give this product a hard trial.

You will need to do regular, demanding cardio (MMA, sprinting, etc) that can be measured - time, effort, distance/time etc. and be willing to log hard numbers as well as report back subjective perceptions.

Looking for a total of 4 testers.
Id be interested in being able to log the effects of CardioTryx. I am currently doing a cut while in keto and I do HIIT postworkout 3-4 times a week and steady state a few times a week. In the next week or so, I plan to start doing AM fasted cardio before work.

Ambiggity

Ambiggity

Awards
I would love to try out CardioTryx, it's been on my list of things to try out during this next competition prep (11-weeks out now). I'm doing cardio 6-days a week: 2 sessions a day, at least one session a day I started doing sprint intervals on treadmill and Saturdays I do a HIIT track workout. I can log and be very meticulous with hard numbers every day as well as provide personal feedback.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Prepping for a half marathon, think this would be good for that? I've been using the Basis B1 and MapMyRun to measure things like skin perspiration, workout intensity, heart rate etc. Would be interested in giving this a run based on how well your other products have worked, dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great responses so far...exactly what I am looking for. I'll decide on Monday or Tuesday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would've put a app up but I'm currently using it now. On day 4. Question though? No need to use it on days off right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would've put a app up but I'm currently using it now. On day 4. Question though? No need to use it on days off right?
Nope...this is a formula you don't need to use on off days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope...this is a formula you don't need to use on off days.
Awesome. So far I'm liking it. Haven't tested it out fully, but come this Monday I will.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. So far I'm liking it. Haven't tested it out fully, but come this Monday I will.
Looking forward to hearing about it.

Four_Stroke

Awards
Great responses so far...exactly what I am looking for. I'll decide on Monday or Tuesday.
Is today the day for picking the testers? I know your busy with Brite, Hung and other innovations :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is an excellent opportunity. My cardio has become increasingly less and less lately (losing one of my days of basketball per week and traveling a bit on the weekends keeping me from my other day), but I absolutely love this. I dose it an hour out, then I actually use a pre-workout (nothing for pump; just energy and endurance) about 15 minutes before with a cap of Bronkaid and it's incredible. I was able to ween myself off needing any Gatorade/carb sources intra after just a few weeks.

I'd love to see someone run this who is a student/works at a university who has the ability to measure VO2 max, etc. (I know one of the universities here can do that and I'd previously considered going up there to have some things measured a couple years ago).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blake - go ahead and get everyone that applied a bottle.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo hoo!

YOU GET A BOTTLE, YOU GET A BOTTLE, EVERYBODY GETS A BOTTLE!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Four Stroke, Ambiggity and zb126 -- get me a PM with your name and full shipping address with CardioTryx as the subject line.

The sooner I get all 3 addresses, the sooner we'll get these out to you!

Congrats!

Four_Stroke

Awards
Four Stroke, Ambiggity and zb126 -- get me a PM with your name and full shipping address with CardioTryx as the subject line.

The sooner I get all 3 addresses, the sooner we'll get these out to you!

Congrats!
PM on the way. Thank you Dsade, MidwestBeast and EvoMuse!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for responding so quickly, guys! I have all of your info and am passing it along to get it processed.

I'll update this thread once your packages have shipped and at that point you can get your logs started and linked back in here.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding so quickly, guys! I have all of your info and am passing it along to get it processed.

I'll update this thread once your packages have shipped and at that point you can get your logs started and linked back in here.
Thanks a bunch and thank you Matt! Stoked to break some new ground with this :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI, testers, heard it from the big dog that these went out today.

So go ahead and get a log started in the next couple days in preparation (in the logs/reviews sub forum) and link it back here so we can all follow!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
FYI, testers, heard it from the big dog that these went out today.

So go ahead and get a log started in the next couple days in preparation (in the logs/reviews sub forum) and link it back here so we can all follow!
Sounds good man, thanks for the update!

Four_Stroke

Awards
Do we have to run CardioTryx solo, or can we combine it with some other goodies? I am about to start my pct, and I have on hand Anabeta Elite, ECY, Clenviserate, forskolin, myosynergy, test powder, and maybe one or two other things I am forgetting. I have been running ECY for a couple of weeks now, but the other supps I'd be starting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like you to skip the ECY.
again, I want to focus with these logs on hard numbers...please pick something that you usually do an get me some kind of baseline performance evaluation number as well as a subjective measurement of things like effort.

Ambiggity

Ambiggity

Awards
just pulled mine out of the mailbox tonight...will start logging tomorrow!

Four_Stroke

Awards
I would like you to skip the ECY.
again, I want to focus with these logs on hard numbers...please pick something that you usually do an get me some kind of baseline performance evaluation number as well as a subjective measurement of things like effort.
Thanks for the response. I'll stop ECY and start a log on 6/2, so next week monday.

I usually do some form of cardio after I lift, so would the best dosing time be 1 hour before cardio, even if it's mid lifting session? And we only take this on cardio only days correct?

Sorry for the questions, I just want to do EvoMuse and CardioTryx justice!

domore

Awards
I'm really looking forward to hearing everyone's experience.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I'll stop ECY and start a log on 6/2, so next week monday.

I usually do some form of cardio after I lift, so would the best dosing time be 1 hour before cardio, even if it's mid lifting session? And we only take this on cardio only days correct?

Sorry for the questions, I just want to do EvoMuse and CardioTryx justice!
I'll let Matt give the answer on when to dose if you're doing cardio post-lifting, but yes, dosing is on cardio days only.

Just as a point of reference, I take mine an hour to 45 minutes before I go play basketball (and an hour after or more after I'd last eaten) with water.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just pulled mine out of the mailbox tonight...will start logging tomorrow!
Just be sure to link your log back here once you start it up.

Looking forward to following!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking this for 3 weeks now and not really noticing anything. No increase in endurance. I have not increase my cardio, I actually feel a bit worst. I am on a cycle so it can be due to that but I would assume it would help while on cycle.

Takin 6 30min pre workout. 5 days on 2 off

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking this for 3 weeks now and not really noticing anything. No increase in endurance. I have not increase my cardio, I actually feel a bit worst. I am on a cycle so it can be due to that but I would assume it would help while on cycle.

Takin 6 30min pre workout. 5 days on 2 off
PM me what your cycle is...there are some compounds that will absolutely make your cardio suck.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the logs. I get good results from it when I actually decide to do cardio. I will be using it Sat night for my 5k.

Ambiggity

Ambiggity

Awards
I'll let Matt give the answer on when to dose if you're doing cardio post-lifting, but yes, dosing is on cardio days only.

Just as a point of reference, I take mine an hour to 45 minutes before I go play basketball (and an hour after or more after I'd last eaten) with water.
I'm interested in this topic re: cardio post-lifting too...The way my schedule is right now, I typically lift, eat meal 2, then do cardio. I then go back at night and do another cardio session. Today I was able to split it up so that I took 6caps CardioTryx 75min after meal 2 and started cardio an hour later. (My first log post will include cardio from today and tonight). I know max dosing per day is 6 caps, so I won't be taking any more before tonight's cardio.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in this topic re: cardio post-lifting too...The way my schedule is right now, I typically lift, eat meal 2, then do cardio. I then go back at night and do another cardio session. Today I was able to split it up so that I took 6caps CardioTryx 75min after meal 2 and started cardio an hour later. (My first log post will include cardio from today and tonight). I know max dosing per day is 6 caps, so I won't be taking any more before tonight's cardio.
It sounds like you might have just enough time to take the dose with meal 2, unless I am mistaken about your timing here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the other logs!

Be sure to link them in here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be any problems running 11-KT while using CardioTrxy?
Since fat loss is one of the measurements of the log, it would be preferrable if you didn't.