EvoMuse MyoSynergy impressions

escholar05

Awards
My MyoSynergy Impressions

It has been quite awhile since I've posted on a forum, but here goes. As an introduction, I go to the same gym as dsade, and was given a bottle of MyoSynergy to try. I've been lifting regularly since age 16, and I'm currently 5'10" at 232 lbs. I train 2 days on, 1 day off fairly regularly. I split it up as follows-
1. Arms/abs
2. Quads/Calves
3. Off/Cardio
4. Back/Traps
5. Chest/Abs
6. Off/Cardio
7. Shoulders/Abs
8. Hams/Traps/Calves
Repeat

I used to train pretty heavy most of the time, but after a clavicle resection (right) and a pec tendon rupture (left, complete), I've backed off and gone to a higher rep/higher volume scheme while still mixing in some heavy lifts. I average about 27 sets per lifting day. I use JEFit for Android to track all my sets and weights.

Currently I'm trying to cut bodyfat while maintaining size and strength. I started two months ago around 250, and did a keto diet for the first 15 or so pounds (2 months), and in the last two weeks have switched to a carb cycle. On lifting days, I get around 330g protein/120g carbs/35g fat, and on off/cardio days I just do protein and green veggies.

I started MyoSynergy on Thursday (4/17), and am taking the full dose in the morning with breakfast. (edit- full dose being 10 caps, considering the 50% under dose)

Initial impressions after 4 days-
Due to some work obligations, I took Thursday and Friday off from the gym, and started day 1 of my split yesterday with Arms. After the first dose on Thursday, waking up Friday morning I noticed that I was much more full, and as a side effect, much harder in the morning upon waking. During my workout, I noticed some even more pronounced effects. The hardness and fullness I had been feeling in the mornings was further amplified throughout my workout, as I had a noticeable change for the better in terms of pump and vascularity during my workout. As a result of this, my strength and endurance were also increased. The first two movements of my arms workout are bodyweight hammer-grip chinups, and bodyweight dips with a triceps focus. For the chins, I have struggled to get 5 sets of 8 reps. Yesterday, I managed 4 sets of 10 and 1 set of 12, and the ease at which I got these was apparent. For the dips, I typically have to keep it at 4 sets of 10-12 to make sure I have enough left in the tank for the rest of the triceps movements. Yesterday I got 3 sets of 15 and a set of 20, and I had no endurance/stamina issues in the exercises that followed.

Overall, the differences above have been very obvious, and they make me very excited to see how the product will continue to work in the days to come.

I won't be updating this log every day, but I will be sure to add in my impressions and thoughts at least every few days. If anyone wants more information they want to see me note, just let me know.

Also, here are some current pics-
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My MyoSynergy Impressions

It has been quite awhile since I've posted on a forum, but here goes. As an introduction, I go to the same gym as dsade, and was given a bottle of MyoSynergy to try. I've been lifting regularly since age 16, and I'm currently 5'10" at 232 lbs. I train 2 days on, 1 day off fairly regularly. I split it up as follows-
1. Arms/abs
2. Quads/Calves
3. Off/Cardio
4. Back/Traps
5. Chest/Abs
6. Off/Cardio
7. Shoulders/Abs
8. Hams/Traps/Calves
Repeat

I used to train pretty heavy most of the time, but after a clavicle resection (right) and a pec tendon rupture (left, complete), I've backed off and gone to a higher rep/higher volume scheme while still mixing in some heavy lifts. I average about 27 sets per lifting day. I use JEFit for Android to track all my sets and weights.

Currently I'm trying to cut bodyfat while maintaining size and strength. I started two months ago around 250, and did a keto diet for the first 15 or so pounds (2 months), and in the last two weeks have switched to a carb cycle. On lifting days, I get around 330g protein/120g carbs/35g fat, and on off/cardio days I just do protein and green veggies.

I started MyoSynergy on Thursday (4/17), and am taking the full dose in the morning with breakfast.

Initial impressions after 4 days-
Due to some work obligations, I took Thursday and Friday off from the gym, and started day 1 of my split yesterday with Arms. After the first dose on Thursday, waking up Friday morning I noticed that I was much more full, and as a side effect, much harder in the morning upon waking. During my workout, I noticed some even more pronounced effects. The hardness and fullness I had been feeling in the mornings was further amplified throughout my workout, as I had a noticeable change for the better in terms of pump and vascularity during my workout. As a result of this, my strength and endurance were also increased. The first two movements of my arms workout are bodyweight hammer-grip chinups, and bodyweight dips with a triceps focus. For the chins, I have struggled to get 5 sets of 8 reps. Yesterday, I managed 4 sets of 10 and 1 set of 12, and the ease at which I got these was apparent. For the dips, I typically have to keep it at 4 sets of 10-12 to make sure I have enough left in the tank for the rest of the triceps movements. Yesterday I got 3 sets of 15 and a set of 20, and I had no endurance/stamina issues in the exercises that followed.

Overall, the differences above have been very obvious, and they make me very excited to see how the product will continue to work in the days to come.

I won't be updating this log every day, but I will be sure to add in my impressions and thoughts at least every few days. If anyone wants more information they want to see me note, just let me know.
How are you dosing being the product isn't quite what it seemed? Think FB has the info on how much is needed but curious as to how your having a good run so early

escholar05

Awards
I just doubled the dose assuming the caps were 50% under dosed.

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good feedback. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. Based on what we know from the research, I think this acute strength boosting effect is going to be common.

How long ago were the two injuries?

So on your off/cardio days, you don't eat any fat?

escholar05

Awards
The clavicle resection (right distal) was done in September of 2012 to get rid of some osteolysis that had developed and wouldn't go away with rest. The pec tendon rupture was in July of 2013. I've only been back at it 100% since about November/December of 2013.

I don't cut out all fat on my low days. I still have my eggs in the morning, the fat from the chicken and steak, as well as a small handful (10-12 pcs) of almonds at lunchtime with my shake.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just doubled the dose assuming the caps were 50% under dosed.
Good man! Glad 2 see its doing something for ya, oh I'm officially in now lol

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!

escholar05

Awards
Thanks for following along all. I will do an update on things tonight.

escholar05

Awards
~2 week update-
1.jpg
2.jpg

Bodyweight- 230.0 lbs
I have leaned out and gotten harder while losing very little weight. My diet is geared toward a gentle cut as is. Very happy with this.

Other impressions-
1. VASCULARITY- whoa. I see a ton more vascularity in my forearms and biceps. This has probably been the most pronounced difference.
2. Strength- I'm eating to lose weight, less than 100g of carbs a day. In spite of that, I've maintained or even increased strength. Both weeks have had every final set of each exercise be at a higher weight for the same reps. Nothing crazy, but increasing my last set by 20 or so pounds each week while dieting is big.
3. Leanness- My midsection, which is where most of my fat stays until the very end, has leaned out considerably.

General thoughts-
I'm so far very impressed with this product, especially for a non-hormonal. I've never been big into non-hormonal products in general, because I don't find the effects to be that pronounced. Not so with Myosynergy. Zero side effects to report.

If anyone has any questions or wants me to elaborate on something, let me know.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Nice updadte escholar!

Listen, are you dosing Myo everyday or just on work out days?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so I see that you're going over the recommended dosage.

Personally, I am going to do 7-8 a day.
He got bottles from the very first case, which were 50% under filled.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update, bro.

Obviously the first photos are a tad bit further away, but it looks like substantially increased vascularity in the forearms especially. That's awesome.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
He got bottles from the very first case, which were 50% under filled.
Okay, let me ask you this then. Since I received two bottles from NP, should I go ahead and incorporate 10 myself? Again, they sent me another bottle because of production issues. Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only the first 36 bottles (12 to me, 24 to Nutra) were 50% underdosed. Unless there is a note indicating to double dose, then you received the second batch and should follow the instructions on the included note.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Only the first 36 bottles (12 to me, 24 to Nutra) were 50% underdosed. Unless there is a note indicating to double dose, then you received the second batch and should follow the instructions on the included note.
However, I do remember getting an email from either Evomuse or NP about my shipment. I think I deleted it by accident.

However, NP wouldn't have shipped me 2 bottles for the price of one if I received the correct batch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However, I do remember getting an email from either Evomuse or NP about my shipment. I think I deleted it by accident.

However, NP wouldn't have shipped me 2 bottles for the price of one if I received the correct batch.
Yeah, they would. That was our agreement for the bottles that came in - before I decided on doing the discount pouches.

If you have your order number I can ask Darren.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they would. That was our agreement for the bottles that came in - before I decided on doing the discount pouches.

If you have your order number I can ask Darren.
Oh snap...okay..hold on...getting the number now...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I will find out for you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

escholar05

Awards
Nice update, bro.

Obviously the first photos are a tad bit further away, but it looks like substantially increased vascularity in the forearms especially. That's awesome.
Thanks. The distance on the photos wasn't intentional...I always try to take pics in the same location and same lighting, I just forgot to check and see how far away the first ones were. But the vascularity in the arms made a huge jump in the 2 weeks I've been using MyoSynergy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. The distance on the photos wasn't intentional...I always try to take pics in the same location and same lighting, I just forgot to check and see how far away the first ones were. But the vascularity in the arms made a huge jump in the 2 weeks I've been using MyoSynergy.
Pictures need more naked dudes in the shower behind you.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
You should be taking 7 caps per day.
Thanks my man. That's what I thought. I somewhat remember getting an email saying to take this dosage. I have to check my gmail when I get home but thanks again for checking for me!!!!!!!!!