dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to our new functional foods division of EvoMuse...

I have 3 new product designs, 2 of which should be ready to release in the next couple of weeks:

Whey Creamy is a protein coffee creamer. I didn't use any corn syrup solids or hydrogenated oils. Should allow you to get around 12g of protein for a 24 ounce coffee. First flavor : Hazelnut

I will also be finalizing the design of a Cinnamon Roll Protein French Toast mix. If you visit the EvoMuse Facebook page you can see pictures of the batch I made yesterday. This is delicious and should yield 5-6 grams of protein per half-slice. It will come in a mix...just add water, shake it in a shaker cup, pour in a bowl, dredge your bread and cook (I use coconut oil in a skillet).

Evolutionary Foods will also be welcoming back the Thermogenesauce as well.

domore

Awards
Why wasn't I invited to the French toast party?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Protein coffee creamer....are you kidding me????? Awesome..

Love coffee and every week I have at least a cup of coffee with a scoop of protein....

Can't wait to try this!!!!

First you got my money for MyoSnyergy and now the coffee creamer...sheesh...I might as well give you guys my card number...LOL!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Can you make a cheddar cheese flavored protein powder ?? I want to make instant mac and cheese that doesn't make me hate myself.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you make a cheddar cheese flavored protein powder ?? I want to make instant mac and cheese that doesn't make me hate myself.
You can add unflavored whey to the mix and it adds creaminess to the dish. I used to do this with ON's unflavored whey, forget the name.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for one more ingredient, and the labels.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will these products be available through NP? Can I get in on initial samples and Mylar bags of myosynergy (was late on the pre-sale)?

PS: located in Canada (hope that's not an issue...)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will these products be available through NP? Can I get in on initial samples and Mylar bags of myosynergy (was late on the pre-sale)?

PS: located in Canada (hope that's not an issue...)
Everything will be, yes.

Keep your eyes on the facebook page tomorrow....the bags of MyoSynergy will be up in the morning for sale.

AS a side note, I just got the Buttered Cinnamon Roll flavor samples in today, and they are delicious! This is gonna be really good.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent! If Evomuse is making healthy foods now I may not be able to use up my bottle defuse. LOL

domore

Awards
Everything will be, yes.

Keep your eyes on the facebook page tomorrow....the bags of MyoSynergy will be up in the morning for sale.

AS a side note, I just got the Buttered Cinnamon Roll flavor samples in today, and they are delicious! This is gonna be really good.
If begin to eat french toast every morning, can I put that on my EvoMuse corporate card?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If begin to eat french toast every morning, can I put that on my EvoMuse corporate card?
I tried to use the corporate card for a pack of gum...declined

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your a genius

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt - I see the Facebook comment that your getting more orders than expected. I never saw any post or place to order on NP. How can I place an order to Canada?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt - I see the Facebook comment that your getting more orders than expected. I never saw any post or place to order on NP. How can I place an order to Canada?
The store is set up to accept international orders, but the shipping is off (charges about half of the real fee of Priority Mail...but I just eat the difference).

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still kind of lost here, can you send me a link to the store please?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done deal! Hoping there will be EvoFood samples in there too...
Any shirts in medium??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Done deal! Hoping there will be EvoFood samples in there too...
Any shirts in medium??
I got you covered. No gray, though, just black.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished and finalized the Buttered Cinnamon Roll Protein French Toast formula today and tested it. Perfecto!

Anyone that places an order by tomorrow afternoon will get a free sample, along with all of the other goodies I always throw into orders.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished and finalized the Buttered Cinnamon Roll Protein French Toast formula today and tested it. Perfecto!

Anyone that places an order by tomorrow afternoon will get a free sample, along with all of the other goodies I always throw into orders.

Sounds yummy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for some of that french toast. So incredibly delicious looking.

I was gone with the wife all weekend and the places we stayed had continental breakfasts, but of course all just carb sources lol. Granted, there were some really good/fresh options (freshly baked muffins, waffle maker, fruit, etc.), but no protein!!! Only option I really had was getting in some milk and then making do with my own stuff. And I got tricked into eating a thing of yogurt and then realized it only had 3g protein...lol

But I did have a waffle and it was amazing and I could've eaten like 5 more. But that makes me excited to have this as an option to satisfy that type of a craving and still get in some good protein, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Initial feedback recommended a stronger flavor. I went ahead and bought 50lbs of the Makara cinnamon (what they use in Cinnabon), and I'm going to boost up the flavoring. I'll make some more samples.

daman43

Awards
Initial feedback recommended a stronger flavor. I went ahead and bought 50lbs of the Makara cinnamon (what they use in Cinnabon), and I'm going to boost up the flavoring. I'll make some more samples.
The later batches i made had more flavor because the cinnamon settled to the bottom of the dredge. The added cinnamon should make s big difference. If the sample can make Ezekial bread taste good, i'm all in for the final product.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you add egg whites to it could you make pancakes with it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you add egg whites to it could you make pancakes with it?
Pancakes generally have a flour component. I'm actually polishing up the Protein Pancake mix this week. It will be high protein, and use my GlycoMyx (purple sweet potato powder and oat powder) as the main carb source (low GI, anti-inflammatory, gluten-free, fat-burning).

Also looking at a Maple Creme Brulee' flavoring for them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The later batches i made had more flavor because the cinnamon settled to the bottom of the dredge. The added cinnamon should make s big difference. If the sample can make Ezekial bread taste good, i'm all in for the final product.
Later batches?

You should have gotten only one batch. Yeah, the samples weren't blended at all, just ingredients added one by one into the bag. If you tried to split batches up, then it would not have come out right at all. :)

daman43

Awards
Later batches?

You should have gotten only one batch. Yeah, the samples weren't blended at all, just ingredients added one by one into the bag. If you tried to split batches up, then it would not have come out right at all. :)
I meant the mixture i mixed, i did 2 slices at a time so when i got to my later batches, it had more cinnamon cause it settled

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant the mixture i mixed, i did 2 slices at a time so when i got to my later batches, it had more cinnamon cause it settled
Gotcha...I still ordered the better cinnamon, and I will be upping the butter-cinnamon flavor as well. How was texture, etc?

daman43

Awards
Gotcha...I still ordered the better cinnamon, and I will be upping the butter-cinnamon flavor as well. How was texture, etc?
The ones i got right were nice and crispy. I soaked few pieces of Ezekial too much, but overall I was happy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ones i got right were nice and crispy. I soaked few pieces of Ezekial too much, but overall I was happy
I haven't been adventurous enough to try the Ezekiel but I think I will this weekend.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ezekiel?

Ezekial.png

Daddy, daddy!