EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. All kidding aside sounds like a cool product. kinda like a test boost right.

2. Hahaha, I remember the old M&M thread. Was in high school at the time.
    •   

3. Bodybuilding just took on a whole new meaning....interesting stuff. I never buy into this sort of thing, but if DSade is saying it is possible...I would like to see where it goes...

4. Ok...now we just need Par and Loki to finally unveil what the hell they were snorting in the "Lokaine" mix...and perhaps we can get a clear and understandable write up for Leptigen and Leptigen Mass finally...

I was just re-reading Loki's article on Sprinting recently...what happened to everyone there?? Do they still exist (Par..Loki..Tkaarde..Benson..e tc..)..god that was a good forum
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

5. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Ok...now we just need Par and Loki to finally unveil what the hell they were snorting in the "Lokaine" mix...and perhaps we can get a clear and understandable write up for Leptigen and Leptigen Mass finally...

I was just re-reading Loki's article on Sprinting recently...what happened to everyone there?? Do they still exist (Par..Loki..Tkaarde..Benson..e tc..)..god that was a good forum
    Par- doing secret science and telling racist jokes
    Loki- no clue
    Tkarrde- haven't talked to him in a long time, I'm assuming on a yacht drinking champagne from the bottle
    Benson- he's still active on an invite-only forum
    And I'm chained to the hot water heater in Dsade's basement doing EvoMuse write ups, paid in Lokaine.
    •   

6. Subbed for any upcoming info.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Depasi View Post
    Par- doing secret science and telling racist jokes
    Loki- no clue
    Tkarrde- haven't talked to him in a long time, I'm assuming on a yacht drinking champagne from the bottle
    Benson- he's still active on an invite-only forum
    And I'm chained to the hot water heater in Dsade's basement doing EvoMuse write ups, paid in Lokaine.
    But where is Spook? Or are you Spook? And even if you were you wouldn't be able to confirm or deny anyway so this is a pointless question.

8. Another question is will you still be able to be sexually active while using this product? I'm aware of other methods like jelqing, make it virtually impossible to be sexually active while trying to "make gains" lol.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

9. wtf

do testers have to put before/after pics in there logs?

10. So any updates?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    So any updates?
    This.

12. I would like to suggest another "name this product" thread.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I would like to suggest another "name this product" thread.
    The mighty schnitzel???
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

14. Name:  3dfaae4e212593cd87587249e42944cf.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  43.0 KB

15. The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    Any idea yet when the properly dosed MyoSynergy will be available?

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any idea yet when the properly dosed MyoSynergy will be available?
    Looks like about 10 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    I figured that may be throwing things off lol. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and you can get back on track with what you need to do. I picked up some myosynergy but haven't had a chance to start it yet because of pneumonia lol... I'm going to hold off until July when I should be 100% better for sure.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I figured that may be throwing things off lol. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and you can get back on track with what you need to do. I picked up some myosynergy but haven't had a chance to start it yet because of pneumonia lol... I'm going to hold off until July when I should be 100% better for sure.
    Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, bro; that sucks.

But you're going to love MyoSynergy

like, a lot...

lol

20. Bring it onnnnn!!!

21. Subbed for more details.
    SEMPER FI!!

22. Evomuse Hung=Y2K Apocalypse

23. Subbed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM