EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    So any updates?
    This.


  2. I would like to suggest another "name this product" thread.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I would like to suggest another "name this product" thread.
    The mighty schnitzel???
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  4. Name:  3dfaae4e212593cd87587249e42944cf.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  43.0 KB
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   
       


  5. The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    Any idea yet when the properly dosed MyoSynergy will be available?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any idea yet when the properly dosed MyoSynergy will be available?
    Looks like about 10 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The MyoSynergy situation has thrown the timing off for everything.
    I figured that may be throwing things off lol. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and you can get back on track with what you need to do. I picked up some myosynergy but haven't had a chance to start it yet because of pneumonia lol... I'm going to hold off until July when I should be 100% better for sure.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I figured that may be throwing things off lol. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon and you can get back on track with what you need to do. I picked up some myosynergy but haven't had a chance to start it yet because of pneumonia lol... I'm going to hold off until July when I should be 100% better for sure.
    Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, bro; that sucks.

    But you're going to love MyoSynergy

    like, a lot...

    lol

  10. Bring it onnnnn!!!

  11. Subbed for more details.
    SEMPER FI!!

  12. Evomuse Hung=Y2K Apocalypse

  13. Subbed

  14. subbed (out of interest and also trolling everyone else who is subbed)

  15. Quite a bit of this formula is going to be crossover based in my BMP project.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Is that target release still in 3-4 weeks?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    Is that target release still in 3-4 weeks?
    There are two ingredients that require cyclo-dextrin complexing...I'm waiting to hear back when we have the machine scheduled for.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. I'm interested. Subbed for more info.

  19. Room for one more to Hang around in here? Lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. What's BMP?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    What's BMP?
    Evolutionary Muse Presents: BMP
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    What's BMP?
    Boner Maximizing Procedure (BMP)

    Thank you for your kind attention.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No, I am pretty sure thats not it.

    For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to the post above.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Boner Maximizing Procedure (BMP)

    Thank you for your kind attention.
    LOL

  25. Lol is this still in the works??

  26. Yeah? I want to go from 10 to 12" lol I wish.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  27. Stop holding out on us. Take my money. Give me inches. Now now now!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Stop holding out on us. Take my money. Give me inches. Now now now!
    Hung more like a grape than an ape?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
  4. research article presentation
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in