EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 27 of 27 First ... 252627

1. I'll go ahead and summarize the androgenic component here, since nobody seems to be understanding (this works FANTASTIC for site specific enhancement/lagging body parts).

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb™). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.

We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.

The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.

This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll go ahead and summarize the androgenic component here, since nobody seems to be understanding (this works FANTASTIC for site specific enhancement/lagging body parts).

This is a two-phase, DHEA based protocol based on the prevalence of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes in the skin and the muscle tissue, including smooth muscle of the penis.

Phase 1 - is a composition of an Emu Oil based liposome, which transits the DHEA into the skin where it stops and interacts with the enzymes to convert into active testosterone.

Phase 2 - is a composition of a HPB-cyclodextrin with the localized topical matrix (TopiSorb). This enhances penetration into the localized muscle tissue, in this case the penis, where it interacts SIGNIFICANTLY with the above enzymes to convert into test.

We are talking probably 1-2 milligrams of test, but this is in LOCAL tissue. Compare to an average male creating 5-8mg of test per day - but that test has to diffuse throughout the whole body. Consider that this 1-2mg, again, is locally produced in the penile tissue and remains active there.

The third part is taken straight from the TopMuscle writeup. Gibberellic Acid dramatically increases activity of both enzymes for an even higher conversion rate.

This would be sufficient to easily mimic a pubertal environment and satisfy the androgenic-dependent component of penis enlargement.
    NiceName:  images%20(2).jpeg
Views: 93
Size:  35.5 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Before I post this I hope you guys remember something - these are developing betas released early due to overwhelming requests.

That said, I've recently split the androgenic component off (seems to work better when applied separately) and added the Nerve Restore Topical into the main formula. The relationship between Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Nerve Growth factor (among other pathways) and the rest of the incorporated pathways has already been significant.

I accidentally ordered 2 ounce pumps instead of the 1 ounce pumps...they will be added for $15 later today. I have about 20 of them available.
    So is the product on the site the non-hormonal piece? Are we able to order the hormonal product?

4. My pump from hydromax broke. I thought about glueing mine, but didnt see how it would work. I'm going to ask my doctor if my insurance will cover a vacuum device. Hopefully they will.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym