EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 17 of 25 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Is nitroglycerin one of the ingredients.
    That would be a dynamite addition!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Is there an ETA on when this possibly might be released?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Is there an ETA on when this possibly might be released?
    I'm still at beta 1 testing. There are still some ingredients I need to order before making second gen betas available for testing. Realistically, for sale we're looking at April.

I

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm still at beta 1 testing. There are still some ingredients I need to order before making second gen betas available for testing. Realistically, for sale we're looking at April.

I
    Excellent, can't wait for all these new products!!! Epitome is back then soon to be DCP and this!!!! Wahoo!!

5. I see there will be few same ingredients as in the Virile Mane. So, what's the story? Beta tester grew dick in his forehead?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
    I see there will be few same ingredients as in the Virile Mane. So, what's the story? Beta tester grew dick in his forehead?
    Yes, that's exactly what happened. Now everyone called him Dickhead.

7. Are you testing it with or without the androgen component?

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what happened. Now everyone called him Dickhead.
    Hey man, any news??

9. I know beta testing started he said now I’m curious on details until I forget about it again

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Hey man, any news??
    Women love man with da two dicks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by omen856 View Post
    I know beta testing started he said now I’m curious on details until I forget about it again
    Im intrested more about ingredients and science of it, know lot people on here immature

12. So, footlong already?

13. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Im intrested more about ingredients and science of it, know lot people on here immature
    I am not.

I know what you are, but what am I?

14. Take a read through the TopMuscle writeup

EvoMuse Presents: TopMuscle™ (writeup)

A lot of overlapping pathways, but also some that don't apply to HUNG, as well as some additional ones that don't apply to skeletal muscle bit that are applicable to smooth penile tissue and vascular spongy tissue and increasing elasticity in the ligaments.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Take a read through the TopMuscle writeup

A lot of overlapping pathways, but also some that don't apply to HUNG, as well as some additional ones that don't apply to skeletal muscle bit that are applicable to smooth penile tissue and vascular spongy tissue and increasing elasticity in the ligaments.
    Are you indirectly saying rubbing Top Muscle on 8———D will lead to 8============D

16. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Are you indirectly saying rubbing Top Muscle on 8———D will lead to 8============D
    88.8 inches is correct.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Take a read through the TopMuscle writeup

Alot of info there. Liking what im reading so far and yes I am takings some notes and adding questions I will PM if I dont find the answers.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

18. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    88.8 inches is correct.
    You forgot the conversion...8-----D to metric equals .65, then taking the differential and converting back to inches = .8888888

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Alot of info there. Liking what im reading so far and yes I am takings some notes and adding questions I will PM if I dont find the answers.
    Sure thing...send away

20. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    For one, you want to keep Genistein away from your balls (note the section on ERb and Androgen Receptor Luciferase), but I'm still trying to piece out ER Beta function in the actual penis.

Endocrinology. 2002 Dec;143(12):4764-74.
    Evidence for a potential role of estrogen in the penis: detection of estrogen receptor-alpha and -beta messenger ribonucleic acid and protein.
    Jesmin S1, Mowa CN, Matsuda N, Salah-Eldin AE, Togashi H, Sakuma I, Hattori Y, Kitabatake A.
    Author information
    Abstract

Body tissues are traditionally classified as estrogen targets based on both the response to the hormone and the presence of estrogen receptors (ERs). We undertook the study on expression of ERalpha and ERbeta in the penis to identify compartments/cells responsive to estrogen, using immunohistochemistry, Western blotting, in situ hybridization, and RT-PCR analyses. Expressions of ERalpha and ERbeta in the rat penis were age dependent at both mRNA and protein levels, with the most intense signals being observed during the perinatal period and declining thereafter with age. Initial signals (fetal d 17) of ERalpha were localized to the mesenchyme and subepithelial stroma and later (postnatal d 2) to the corpus spongiosus, corpus cavernosus, and urethral epithelia. ERbeta was initially detected by postnatal d 2 and was localized diffusely in corpus spongiosus and cavernosus in immature rats. In the adult, both ERs were concentrated largely to the urethral epithelia and vascular and neuronal structures. The present study provides the first evidence for ER expression in the penis. Thus, our data add the penis to the list of estrogen-responsive tissues in males and provide a base and insight for future studies aimed at investigating a functional role of estrogen in the penis, especially in development.

PMID:
    DOI:
    10.1210/en.2002-220628

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

21. Expression of Estrogen Receptors in Human Corpus Cavernosum and Male Urethra

Dietrich et al 2004

22. "In an earlier paper, this group showed that endothelial dysfunction in men with vasculogenic erectile dysfunction is associated with the loss of adenosine A 2B receptor activity in penile vessels [110]. In a later study by Faria and colleagues, it was shown that relaxation of human corpus cavernosum by P2 receptor agonists was severely attenuated in erectile dysfunction patients [113]. They suggest further that relaxation in control subjects may be mediated by ADP-sensitive P2Y 12 receptors, with a shift towards activation of P2Y 1 and perhaps P2Y 13 receptors in erectile dysfunction patients"

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    "In an earlier paper, this group showed that endothelial dysfunction in men with vasculogenic erectile dysfunction is associated with the loss of adenosine A 2B receptor activity in penile vessels [110]. In a later study by Faria and colleagues, it was shown that relaxation of human corpus cavernosum by P2 receptor agonists was severely attenuated in erectile dysfunction patients [113]. They suggest further that relaxation in control subjects may be mediated by ADP-sensitive P2Y 12 receptors, with a shift towards activation of P2Y 1 and perhaps P2Y 13 receptors in erectile dysfunction patients"
    Sh!t you really are close to making this product reality

24. Yeah, subbed for info

25. So does ERbeta modulate NO locally, or did I misread that paper? If so, does it explain why e2 blood levels correlate, nonlinear, with erectile function?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 07:33 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM