EvoMuse presents...HUNG

Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. That would actually help keep a constant guideline for users.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

2. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Will you provide some kind of guide with the product or leave each individual to figure out best way for them.. some kind pdf guide would be great.. ps taking this seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, I can put together a user's guide.
    Ultimately, I am starting to think Matt might be getting a little desperate for attention and this may just be a ploy for getting some d1ck pics. No big deal, just a little upset I wasn't asked to be on board for the "beta" testing.

I'm sure he plans on posting plenty of user videos for the "guide".
    •   

3. “It ain’t the size of your pencil, it’s how you sign your name”
    —Dave Mustaine

“If you feel you need a bigger wiener, maybe your woman just needs a vag reduction”
    —Me
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Ultimately, I am starting to think Matt might be getting a little desperate for attention and this may just be a ploy for getting some d1ck pics. No big deal, just a little upset I wasn't asked to be on board for the "beta" testing.

I'm sure he plans on posting plenty of user videos for the "guide".
    Drawing the line at a how to video lol.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

5. I’m in for logging, if you can fit me in there. I’m already familiar with PE so I’d love to see the difference this could make to my current exercises.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    I’m in for logging, if you can fit me in there. I’m already familiars with PE so I’d love to see the difference this could make to my current exercises.
    You won't "fit in there" after using HUNG lol

7. I'll log the **** of this beta.

Hey, I bumped the thread

8. “Log” haha
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

9. Finally, I will be increasing expression of Heat Shock Protein 72, tied to both musclular hypertrophy and a healthy nitric oxide pathway.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

10. Studied in Skeletal Muscle, but also applies to smooth muscle (at least in this case). Blood flow restriction (from jelqing, occlusion, etc) causes a rapid rise in HSP72, decrease in myostatin, and increases of nitric oxide synthase.

Skeletal muscle hypertrophy after chronic restriction of venous blood flow in rats.
    Kawada S1, Ishii N.
    Author information
    Erratum in

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2005 Oct;37(10):1824.

Abstract
    PURPOSE:

Some previous studies have shown that resistance exercise training with venous occlusion causes an enhanced hypertrophy in human muscles. To investigate the effects of blood flow on muscular size at either cellular or subcellular level, we developed an animal model in which several veins from hindlimb muscles of the rat are surgically crush-occluded.
    METHODS:

Twenty-four male Wister rats were randomly assigned into either a group for sham operation (sham group) or a group for venous occlusion (experimental group; N = 12 for each group). Fourteen days after the operation, plantaris, soleus, gastrocnemius, extensor digitorum longus, and tibialis anterior muscles were dissected from hindlimbs and subjected to morphological and biochemical analyses.
    RESULTS:

Fourteen days after the operation, the muscles expect for soleus showed similar increases in wet weight/body weight (by 7-12%) as compared with the sham-operated group (P < 0.05). Further analyses on the plantaris muscle showed increases in muscle dry weight/ body weight (by 10%) and the concentrations of myofibrillar protein (by 23%), glycogen (by 93%) and lactate (by 23%) after the operation (P < 0.05). Mean fiber cross-sectional area was larger by 34% in the experimental group than in the sham-operated group (P < 0.01). The content of HSP-72 increased, whereas that of myostatin protein decreased (P < 0.01). The expression of nitric oxide synthase-1 (NOS-1) mRNA increased (P < 0.01), whereas that of IGF-1 mRNA showed no significant change (P = 0.36). Although the muscle nitric oxide (NO) concentration tended to increase, but the change was not significant (P = 0.10).
    CONCLUSIONS:

Changes in muscle blood flow may affect the muscular size through actions of HSP-72, myostatin, and NOS-1.

PMID:

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

11. Also helps prevent fibrotic responses to mechano-thermal stressors.

Cardiovasc Res. 2012 Dec 1;96(3):524-32. doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvs278. Epub 2012 Aug 29.
    Induction of intracellular heat-shock protein 72 prevents the development of vascular smooth muscle cell calcification.
    Lu TS1, Lim K, Molostvov G, Yang YC, Yiao SY, Zehnder D, Hsiao LL.
    Author information
    Abstract
    AIMS:

Vascular calcification (VC) is a significant contributor to cardiovascular mortality in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and coronary artery disease (CAD). Osteo/chondrocytic transformation and simultaneous dedifferentiation of smooth muscle cells (SMCs) are important in the pathogenesis of VC. Heat-shock protein 72 (HSP72) is a cardioprotective inducible heat-shock protein that functions as a molecular chaperone. However, its role in the development of accelerated vascular dysfunction and calcification is largely unexplored.
    METHODS AND RESULTS:

We describe for the first time marked reduction in HSP72 expression in arteries from patients with CKD and CAD, compared with healthy controls, in vivo. Induction of HSP72 by heat-shock treatment (HST) significantly prevented the development of calcification of human aortic smooth muscle cells (HA-SMCs), in vitro. These anti-calcific effects were abolished following treatment with both quercetin, an HST inhibitor, and HSP72 siRNA knockdown. Induction of HSP72 suppressed Cbfa-1-dependent osteo/chondrocytic transformation and stabilized SMC contractile phenotype through the myocardin-serum response factor (SRF) pathway. Co-immunoprecipitation studies demonstrated physical association between SRF and HSP72. Furthermore, organ culture of arteries from CKD and CAD patients showed that these arteries retained their ability to induce HSP72 following HST, despite initially reduced expression.
    CONCLUSION:

Our study shows for the first time that intracellular HSP72 may function as a central regulator of molecular pathways involved in the development of VC. We suggest treatment strategies that up-regulate HSP72 as a new approach to inhibit VC.

PMID:
    DOI:
    10.1093/cvr/cvs278

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

12. If you need a beta tester. I'm willing to give you a detailed report. Just not on the forum. I'm shy

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Finally, I will be increasing expression of Heat Shock Protein 72, tied to both musclular hypertrophy and a healthy nitric oxide pathway.
    Hey man,

In your studies have you come across the effects of “stim dick” I been taking high stim preworkout Re1gn and notice this effect, others do not get it. Its like putting your dick and balls in freezing water. Something to do with circulation and where body draws blood from. So im wondering even Hang may have different effect on people.

Thoughts???

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Hey man,

In your studies have you come across the effects of “stim dick” I been taking high stim preworkout Re1gn and notice this effect, others do not get it. Its like putting your dick and balls in freezing water. Something to do with circulation and where body draws blood from. So im wondering even Hang may have different effect on people.

Thoughts???
    I get the same thing, especially with Yohimbine and ephedrine (a paradoxical reaction). Biochemistry is different with everyone, but especially combined with the blood flow enhancement exercises you should have a dramatic carryover effect that will sustain the increased blood flow for an extended period of time.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I get the same thing, especially with Yohimbine and ephedrine (a paradoxical reaction). Biochemistry is different with everyone, but especially combined with the blood flow enhancement exercises you should have a dramatic carryover effect that will sustain the increased blood flow for an extended period of time.
    So this would be helpful for someone who's on ECY year round lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Hey man,

Thoughts???
    I am in the same boat as you, the vaso 6 in re1ng does not counter tis effect, good to know

17. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I am in the same boat as you, the vaso 6 in re1ng does not counter tis effect, good to know
    Yeah, it does it to me too.
    High dose DMAA as-well, keep hydrated. If you have HGW on hand, I found it helps counter-act it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Yeah, it does it to me too.
    High dose DMAA as-well, keep hydrated. If you have HGW on hand, I found it helps counter-act it.
    I drink plenty of water per day. Maybe helps alittle.. but long term use maybe damaging so will cut down on pre stims

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I drink plenty of water per day. Maybe helps alittle.. but long term use maybe damaging so will cut down on pre stims
    I've noticed it's gotten worse, to the point it effects my training

I'll finish the tub, and sell off the rest.

20. How does poor blood flow to the penis negatively affect training?

21. Quote Originally Posted by kdubson14 View Post
    How does poor blood flow to the penis negatively affect training?
    Aggression and confidence for one.

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Aggression and confidence for one.
    Matt clear your pm's brother. My order # was 5462 btw
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM
  2. Gyno still present???
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics