dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming soon....

Be on the lookout for sample reviews, and final product in approximately 6-8 weeks.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Dang dsade...you guys are on fiya!!!!!!!

Product after product after product, etc............

Can't wait...

D

domore

Awards
I know something you don't know.

You'll just have to wait.

;)

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
^ that is mucho peso... cant wait to see the label! its been a while since ive used a pre workout... currently just different forms of creatine

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! You guys are killing it. Loving the progress you guys are making. Keep it up.

Can't wait to see profile. All these pre's are the same. You guys always have something different. Def one of my fav companies. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! You guys are killing it. Loving the progress you guys are making. Keep it up.

Can't wait to see profile. All these pre's are the same. You guys always have something different. Def one of my fav companies. :)
I don't make anything, but working with Matt I can definitely assure you it will be different. If it's already on the market why make another one in a different label?

D

domore

Awards
I don't make anything, but working with Matt I can definitely assure you it will be different. If it's already on the market why make another one in a different label?
It wouldn't be a Matt Pearson product if it weren't an out-of-the-box creation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The whol poor file was list be eqas deleyed

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming soon....

Be on the lookout for sample reviews, and final product in approximately 6-8 weeks.
Any opportunity to be a reviewer?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't understand??
Pretty sure that was: "the whole profile has been delayed"

I could be wrong.

But I'm pretty sure that was it and I'm not sure whether it was a standard dsade joke or him trying to quickly respond on a mobile app without autocorrect on.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure that was: "the whole profile has been delayed"

I could be wrong.

But I'm pretty sure that was it and I'm not sure whether it was a standard dsade joke or him trying to quickly respond on a mobile app without autocorrect on.
Gotta love autocorrect:think:

J

Johnabis

Awards
any update on this? also would love to review this as well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hospital "vacation" caused a bit of a delay in testing the material. Hopefully have a positive n=1 effects test here in a few weeks, then we will move into beta testing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In for testing!

Dsade, high or low stim? Hopefully low stim and focusing on mind & muscle connection, pump, endurance, etc. Hate how many pre-workouts are all about stim now days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On paper it's about 1/3 strength of Dmaa. We will adjust with dosage. Looking for a middle range stim hit.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Make an exclusive shopify only version that's super strong :D will take about 30

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On paper it's about 1/3 strength of Dmaa. We will adjust with dosage. Looking for a middle range stim hit.
Hopefully the half life of the stims won't keep me up all night!

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
very interested to see this, I know Matt will have some novel stuff in here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Main ingredient just arrived at my supplier's lab. After testing, I'll get a gram or so to play with next week to establish a good dose for Demolish.

This might just wind up happening pretty soon here!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Main ingredient just arrived at my supplier's lab. After testing, I'll get a gram or so to play with next week to establish a good dose for Demolish.

This might just wind up happening pretty soon here!
down to be a tester :p

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Hopefully you can put samples up. I don't mind paying at all, just don't like buying a whole tub if I get stim sides/issues

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Hopefully you can put samples up. I don't mind paying at all, just don't like buying a whole tub if I get stim sides/issues
The stim effect is a secondary goal. Since I both have insomnia and work out in the evening, I'll likely keep the stim to a medium level.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stim effect is a secondary goal. Since I both have insomnia and work out in the evening, I'll likely keep the stim to a medium level.
Hell yeah!!
Same issues here with insomnia and evening workouts9.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Nooo :( that's what Sleephoria and AdrenoSurge is for haha

Either way I'm really excited for it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't concerned with the stim effect as much as some give me terrible sides. I'm now on prescription adderall for narcolepsy and it doesn't affect me negatively, but yohimbine makes me cold, weak and shaky. DMAA affected me negatively too. I don't mind heavy stims, just certain ones give me bad sides.

Either way, I'm excited as I have tried just about everything you've made and enjoyed it

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A pre with a stim that doesn't last all night would be incredible.

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I'm not worried about the stim, I'm sure it will be sufficient... Actually as I've gotten away from the heavier stim preworkouts I've been better off from a performance aspect, and a being able to sleep perspective. Let's not forget that the stimulant will be part of a what I hope to be a sweet comprehensive profile aimed at increasing performance.... I'll keep a bottle of something else on hand if I wanna get cracked out haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim sample will be here this coming week, but I will be post surgical. Last thing I want to do is drop a stim/preworkout down only to lie in bed while my body's hopping.

Might hit you all up and see if I can get a couple of you to test the stim aspect for me.

If this works as well as it looks on paper, I'll also be able to reformulate and re-release the new Thermogum.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim sample will be here this coming week, but I will be post surgical. Last thing I want to do is drop a stim/preworkout down only to lie in bed while my body's hopping.

Might hit you all up and see if I can get a couple of you to test the stim aspect for me.

If this works as well as it looks on paper, I'll also be able to reformulate and re-release the new Thermogum.
You know I'm game!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm game!
You give good feedback too. This won't have a ton of other components just yet. While the rest of the formula is set, I'm still unable to organize the new warehouse to where everything can be thrown together.

I will probably mix a few doses into the Orange Pineapple Strafe for testing - just evaluate the stim effect.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You give good feedback too. This won't have a ton of other components just yet. While the rest of the formula is set, I'm still unable to organize the new warehouse to where everything can be thrown together.

I will probably mix a few doses into the Orange Pineapple Strafe for testing - just evaluate the stim effect.
why thank you, but just being honest with my reviews.
I usually fall in love with EM products ;)
Only one that didn't really help me was Epitome because my appetite just shot up lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why thank you, but just being honest with my reviews.
I usually fall in love with EM products ;)
Only one that didn't really help me was Epitome because my appetite just shot up lol
I just made a BASIC announcement on Facebook. I think it's better suited to you than Epitome, though the combo should still be potent at lower bodyfat levels.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I just made a BASIC announcement on Facebook. I think it's better suited to you than Epitome, though the combo should still be potent at lower bodyfat levels.
So pumped for this combo.

G

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gimme gimme gimme lol