dry-rub/dry-uretix with yohimbine hcl

fitstar

Awards
HEY!!

Want to run a 4 week cycle of yohimbine only as a fatburner for those last stubborn female fat Depots :))

Can I Combine the yohimbine hcl with a transdermal fatburner or do you have to take it with caffeine/an oral fatburning supp in order to let it work?

Well, I know that yohimbine can lead to water/sodium Retention so what about stacking the yohimbine with a diuretic that helps flush out those sodium retentions or at least prevents the bloated look?!
I am not a big fan of diurtetics but for those 4 weeks I really want to try the whole package: Yohimbine+dry-uretix+dry rub (abs+legs only)

After that course Transit into eviscerate (if I am in the low Digits by that time) or abliderate in order to prevent a big water Rebound...
Is this a good idea or can I even Combine the transdermals with the dry-rub...I am not sure if the receptors get overloaded by running two transdermals (dry-rub and abilderate/eviscerate)?!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Fitstar

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can definitely stack dry rub with the topicals. Apply the topical fat burner first, give it a few minutes to sit, then apply the dry rub on top.

fitstar

Awards
thank you.

do you think it will help with the water Retention from the yohimbine and would you use both: dry-uretix capsules+dry-rub?!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it would.

I used both products in the final days before the Arnold, and the effects were pretty dramatic.

fitstar

Awards
wow...the arnolds :))

THAT IS QUITE IMPRESSIVE!!

So going to use both; THANKS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Synapsin Supplement Auction 0
rascal14 Supplements 1
abformulations Supplement Auction 1
Supplements 0
enhanced Evomuse 2