Introduction

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Marc, I do the product write-ups for EvoMuse.

Matt and I decided it might be helpful for me to be around to help out with discussions since I'm constantly immersed in the science behind this stuff.

Lots of cool things happening with EvoMuse, and I'm excited to be a part of it; looking forward to discussions with the members here.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Marc. How are you? I am really impressed with Nerve Restore. It has helped more than i expected.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marc, in addition to doing my product writeups, is a training and nutrition expert. He's going to start writing some content for us on a wide array of subject - as well as keeping up with my steady stream of product releases.

Reactions: CF2
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to have Marc as part of the team. Doesn't mean much to some people I'm sure, but those who have been in the game awhile may remember him from the old Avant boards among other places. I still use a few of his programs from his old writing days.

This is really great news that I didn't even know until today!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy him now...come Monday he gets to start on the writeup for the new Preworkout, Demolish!

Reactions: CF2

CF2

Awards
  • Established
^ Demolish is probably the best name I've ever heard for a preworkout (makes me laugh every time...you can just see yourself firing weights off the machine or something), which is pretty amazing since I'm sure just about every name in the dictionary has been taken.

Marc, I think you guys at EvoMuse are doing a wicked job, I can't wait until I am awash in your products. Keep up the great work.

As a suggestion, for your products I'd prefer you keep out easily obtainable minerals if possible. I already think I take too much zinc with the multi-vitamin I take. (One of these days I will probably just start taking individual minerals, mainly for lack of being able to find that "perfect" multi...) But until then, and for everyone out there who's found their perfect multi, I think a suggestion for mineral use (amount and preferred forms would be helpful as well) alongside your unique products would be a better way of allowing your customers to hit the mark of their nutritional aims.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I really plan on using direct minerals in is the Reformulation (update) of NOxidant....though I am looking for an ideal form of Magnesium, since I know a lot of bodybuilders are deficient. I'm playing around with a few forms right now.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Marc, I do the product write-ups for EvoMuse.

Matt and I decided it might be helpful for me to be around to help out with discussions since I'm constantly immersed in the science behind this stuff.

Lots of cool things happening with EvoMuse, and I'm excited to be a part of it; looking forward to discussions with the members here.
YAY! Another brain to pick! :)

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome Marc. How are you? I am really impressed with Nerve Restore. It has helped more than i expected.
Glad to hear its working for you. The more I researched this formula, the more excited I got about it.

I think its really going to snowball into something huge, the more people hear about its efficacy in practice.

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome to have Marc as part of the team. Doesn't mean much to some people I'm sure, but those who have been in the game awhile may remember him from the old Avant boards among other places. I still use a few of his programs from his old writing days.

This is really great news that I didn't even know until today!
Thank you sir, appreciate the kind words. Glad people are still getting some use out of those protocols.

Depasi

Depasi

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enjoy him now...come Monday he gets to start on the writeup for the new Preworkout, Demolish!
So apparently I'm looking for an intern, that can entertain my mon-fri dates next week. Don't worry, I set the bar low, but the caveat is I get to take back over on Saturday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So apparently I'm looking for an intern, that can entertain my mon-fri dates next week. Don't worry, I set the bar low, but the caveat is I get to take back over on Saturday.
What does Saturday's date look like?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are liking the Nerve Restore...that formula took me quite a bit of time to get just right.

domore

Awards
Marcy Marc and the Funky Bunch!!!!!