EvoMuse Virile Mane writeup

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Can't wait to try this out.

After shaving my head this last time, I'm definitely noticing a couple areas that are much slower to grow back in...lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Can't wait to try this out.

After shaving my head this last time, I'm definitely noticing a couple areas that are much slower to grow back in...lol
    Same here. While I love it, I'm going to have to let it grow to about 1/8" so I can see. We did NOT get a chance to test the final final, with the oil included. Even without the oil, the formula was pretty impressive.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Same here. While I love it, I'm going to have to let it grow to about 1/8" so I can see. We did NOT get a chance to test the final final, with the oil included. Even without the oil, the formula was pretty impressive.
    Mine is long enough now to tell for sure. The worst part is this little spot right in the very middle at the front of my hairline -- on the left and right, it's very thick, but then just super sparse in a small section in the middle. It's not a big area at all; but just enough that the front (being so thick on the left and right) makes it look like a beetle pincher or something stupid lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

4. Ok, it has been told to me that I also didn't post the other 2 additions. Once of them came from my BMP research, here

http://newswire.rockefeller.edu/2008...l-hair-growth/

Now, BMP6 and Transforming Growth Factor Beta is triggered by Rehmannia Radix. As well, the addition of the Astragalus from the MyoSynergy formula (you remember hints from that thread)...

PLoS One. 2014 Mar 27;9(3):e92984. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0092984. eCollection 2014.
    Beneficial effects of Astragaloside IV for hair loss via inhibition of Fas/Fas L-mediated apoptotic signaling.
    Kim MH1, Kim SH2, Yang WM1.
    Author information
    Abstract

Apoptosis with premature termination of hair follicle growth induces several types of hair loss and is one of the crucial factors of hair loss. Astragaloside IV, which is a major component of Astragalus membranaceus, is a cycloartane triterpene saponin. Although an anti-apoptotic effect of Astragaloside IV has been reported, its effects against hair loss have not been investigated. To explore the underlying mechanisms of Astragaloside IV on apoptotic signaling in hair follicle, the dorsal skin of depilated C57BL/6 mice was topically treated with 1 and 100 μM Astragaloside IV for 14 days. In Astragaloside IV-treated group, TUNEL-positive cells were reduced. We found that Astragaloside IV blocked the procaspase-8, resulting in the inhibition of caspase-3 and procaspase-9 activities. The changes were accompanied with down-regulation of Bax and p53, and up-regulation of Bcl-2 and Bcl-xL by Astragaloside IV treatment. In addition, activation of NF-κB and phosphorylation of IκB-α were inhibited, along with decreases in three MAPKs: ERK, SAPK/JNK and p38 by Astragaloside IV. The expressions of KGF, p21, TNF-α and IL-1β, which are keratinocyte terminal differentiation markers associated with catagen, were modulated by treatment with Astragaloside IV. These results demonstrated that Astragaloside IV is concerned with blocking the Fas/Fas L-mediated apoptotic pathway, which would be an alternative therapy for hair loss.

PMID:
    [PubMed - in process]
    PMCID:
    PMC3968031

Free PMC Article

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    As in cross contact, or do you have bald kids?
    the wife's hair is starting to fall so i was wondering if she can use it

6. IMHO opinion I think antioxidants are a good way to protect against hair loss.

Induction of transforming growth factor-beta 1 by androgen is mediated by reactive oxygen species in hair follicle dermal papilla cells.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24064061

I am looking forward to EvoMuse's NOxidant product. I was wondering if quercetin bound to phosphatidyl choline has been considered as part of the formula? It has benefits similar to curcumin of course but I just thought it might be a good addition.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21445799

Quercetin, a plant-derived aglycone form of flavonoid glycosides, has been used as a nutritional supplement and may be beneficial against a variety of diseases, including cancer. We examined the antioxidant properties of quercetin. The reduction potential of quercetin was measured at various pH values using voltammetric methods, and its total antioxidant capacity (TAC) was measured using the phosphomolybdenum method. The effect of quercetin on production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and nitric oxide (NO) in LPS-stimulated human THP-1 acute monocytic leukemia cells was determined by flow cytometry using CM-H2DCFDA dye. The results were compared with curcumin, a natural product exhibiting a similar range of reported health benefits.

RESULTS:

1) Quercetin has a higher reduction potential compared with curcumin at three different pH settings and is comparable to Trolox at pH 7-9.5; 2) its TAC is 3.5 fold higher than curcumin; 3) it reduced LPS-induced ROS to near normal levels; 4) it reduced LPS-induced NO production. These data provide a physico-chemical basis for comparing antioxidants, with potential benefits individually or in combination.

7. Picking up the dcp/epitome stack and I see the preorder for this but am hesitant. Any eta on when it will ship? Any pictures of effectiveness etc of version 1. Just don't want to spend $30 if it's a hit or miss. Did coop ever provide his feedback for the first version?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Picking up the dcp/epitome stack and I see the preorder for this but am hesitant. Any eta on when it will ship? Any pictures of effectiveness etc of version 1. Just don't want to spend $30 if it's a hit or miss. Did coop ever provide his feedback for the first version?
    Not sure about Coop. The feedback I got was messaged privately, and te ingredient expansion to this final version is significant.

The VM is shipping on Monday, all of them.

9. Will be buying a bottle later today just based on your fb post an hour ago. Keeping it real.

10. Will be buying a bottle later today just based on your fb post an hour ago. Keeping it real.

11. So these have shipped? Can't wait to hear feedback.
    Brother don't be afraid. We are together. We fall together. Coheed and Cambria

12. any shipping information?

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Virile Mane Enhanced
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 11:44 PM
  2. RPN's Virile Mane... Finally!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 04:53 PM