EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I might wait for the Olympus Labs one...probably add it into the mix in June.
    I have elite labs ostanish full bottle 90 caps 20 mg a cap I can send you if u want it. Bought it while back never used it exp date is 1/14. It is still sealed


  2. Kinda annoyd I ordered this stuff from nutra last Friday or sat when the pre sale dropped "early" and it still hasn't shipped- it's holding up my whole order now which included some staples I have been out of for a week now

    Hope it ships soon bc I wanna start n need my staples !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Kinda annoyd I ordered this stuff from nutra last Friday or sat when the pre sale dropped "early" and it still hasn't shipped- it's holding up my whole order now which included some staples I have been out of for a week now Hope it ships soon bc I wanna start n need my staples !
    Please refer to our Facebook page for the official update: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
    EvoMuse
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Please refer to our Facebook page for the official update: https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryMuse
    Ah ok. To clarify I wasnt annoyed with you guys.. Was annoyed bc not shipped yet but now I know why. So to clarify- the bottles from nutra WILL be properly dosed and I will not be receiving a second? I only ordered one
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Ah ok. To clarify I wasnt annoyed with you guys.. Was annoyed bc not shipped yet but now I know why. So to clarify- the bottles from nutra WILL be properly dosed and I will not be receiving a second? I only ordered one
    Yeah I was wondering if we can get a second bottle too since I ordered from NP.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post

    Yeah I was wondering if we can get a second bottle too since I ordered from NP.
    Well I think they're only sending seconds to those who are getting underdosed caps, so they can have the regular dosing with additional caps. The nutra bottles should be fully dosed I read on Facebook
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well I think they're only sending seconds to those who are getting underdosed caps, so they can have the regular dosing with additional caps. The nutra bottles should be fully dosed I read on Facebook
    Okay, gotcha! Thanks bud.

  8. Very disappointed I had to ask nutra to remove myosynergy from my order so the rest of it could ship they had no idea when it would be ready to ship and I couldn't wait for my aminos (almost out) and protein (been out since I ordered almost two weeks ago)

    I know this is not evomuse or nutras fault.. Just wish a better solution was found other than "wait and see when your order ships"
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Very disappointed I had to ask nutra to remove myosynergy from my order so the rest of it could ship they had no idea when it would be ready to ship and I couldn't wait for my aminos (almost out) and protein (been out since I ordered almost two weeks ago) I know this is not evomuse or nutras fault.. Just wish a better solution was found other than "wait and see when your order ships"
    We understand, Ched.

    We hope you pick up MyoSynergy when we get the new bottles finished.
    EvoMuse

  10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    We understand, Ched.

    We hope you pick up MyoSynergy when we get the new bottles finished.
    I hope I can! As of June 1 ill be paying rent. =supplement budget for a while
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I hope I can! As of June 1 ill be paying rent. =supplement budget for a while

    Ahh, so that's how you afford so many supplements!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I hope I can! As of June 1 ill be paying rent. =supplement budget for a while
    June 1st is around the time we will have the next, correct, run....

    Might be looking for more logs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Got my 2 bottles of MyoSynergy today along with some extra goodies. Looking forward to trying this.

  14. I always try and throw in extra goodies.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Ughhh I want it now! Don't get home from work until Friday. I'm looking forward to it.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Ughhh I want it now! Don't get home from work until Friday. I'm looking forward to it.
    Got mine today, log up soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Got mine today, log up soon.
    Oh man I have the same plastic blue jug. Down one of those a day at work.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Did all the direct orders go out last week? Looking forward to trying this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Kinda annoyd I ordered this stuff from nutra last Friday or sat when the pre sale dropped "early" and it still hasn't shipped- it's holding up my whole order now which included some staples I have been out of for a week now

    Hope it ships soon bc I wanna start n need my staples !
    same here man >
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. Dang you guys. Still waiting for mine from NP.

  22. So with orders sold direct, 8 pills/day to make up the difference?

  23. HI Matt can you tell me if Order #1042 has shipped. If not I want to add some more products to it . If it has I will place a new order

    Thanks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    June 1st is around the time we will have the next, correct, run....

    Might be looking for more logs.
    I would like to sign up for that right meow
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
  25. PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  26. Got mine!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    HI Matt can you tell me if Order #1042 has shipped. If not I want to add some more products to it . If it has I will place a new order

    Thanks
    Bump

    Thanks

  28. Potential and partial explanation of the increased vascularity seen with MyoSynergy....(-)epicatechin is a competitive inhibitor for Arginase, the enzyme which keeps NO from forming.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24260115


    PLoS One. 2013 Nov 8;8(11):e78387. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0078387. eCollection 2013.
    Inhibition of Leishmania (Leishmania) amazonensis and rat arginases by green tea EGCG, (+)-catechin and (-)-epicatechin: a comparative structural analysis of enzyme-inhibitor interactions.

    dos Reis MB1, Manjolin LC, Maquiaveli Cdo C, Santos-Filho OA, da Silva ER.
    Author information

    Abstract

    Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a dietary polyphenol (flavanol) from green tea, possesses leishmanicidal and antitrypanosomal activity. Mitochondrial damage was observed in Leishmania treated with EGCG, and it contributed to the lethal effect. However, the molecular target has not been defined. In this study, EGCG, (+)-catechin and (-)-epicatechin were tested against recombinant arginase from Leishmania amazonensis (ARG-L) and rat liver arginase (ARG-1). The compounds inhibit ARG-L and ARG-1 but are more active against the parasite enzyme. Enzyme kinetics reveal that EGCG is a mixed inhibitor of the ARG-L while (+)-catechin and (-)-epicatechin are competitive inhibitors. The most potent arginase inhibitor is (+)-catechin (IC50 = 0.8 ÁM) followed by (-)-epicatechin (IC50 = 1.8 ÁM), gallic acid (IC50 = 2.2 ÁM) and EGCG (IC50 = 3.8 ÁM). Docking analyses showed different modes of interaction of the compounds with the active sites of ARG-L and ARG-1. Due to the low IC50 values obtained for ARG-L, flavanols can be used as a supplement for leishmaniasis treatment.


    PMID:24260115 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    PMCID:PMC3832641
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. So MyoSynergy Is being reformulated?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    So MyoSynergy Is being reformulated?
    No...at least not right now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    No...at least not right now.
    Ah ok. Must've read wrong.

    Love the strong dose of HICA.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 02:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 07:37 PM
Log in
Log in