EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

EvoMuse MyoSynergy Write-up

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Buy direct and get a t-shirt. I'm down for that.

This looks like it may beat out ABE as the most popular leaning bulk supp (other than ARA OFC)

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bechsgaard View Post
    This looks like it may beat out ABE as the most popular leaning bulk supp (other than ARA OFC)
    Speaking of ARA, I'm trying to talk Molecular into getting some X-factor into a discount arrangement for a wicked stack debut.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

I'm guessing this, GMS, peak beta, XF, and recompadrol would be the ultimate steroid accusation stack lmao. It would also destroy my credit card.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Speaking of ARA, I'm trying to talk Molecular into getting some X-factor into a discount arrangement for a wicked stack debut.
    I really like this idea the more I read up on it.

ArA alone is fantastic and I love it at 1g pre-workout.

Really looking forward to getting to hear others' experiences with this as we roll out the forum testers and such.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are stoked to get a sale going on X-Factor stacked with this phenomenal new product!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    We are stoked to get a sale going on X-Factor stacked with this phenomenal new product!
    Just a couple of details left to knock out, and it's inked in!
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I love x factor more than anyone, but how about stacking this with ABE and Bioforge?
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Just a couple of details left to knock out, and it's inked in!
    Nice! I'm all over this once it's out.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Yeah, buddy!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    I love x factor more than anyone, but how about stacking this with ABE and Bioforge?
    Thanks for your support brother, I'll be stacking XF with MyoSynergy myself here very soon! Heck, I might even have to keep a log to give MyoSynergy the respect it deserves!

excited to try this

Quote Originally Posted by TheNietzsche View Post
    excited to try this
    The Genealogy of Muscles.
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

When does this go on sale again? Sorry if this question was answered in an earlier post. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    When does this go on sale again? Sorry if this question was answered in an earlier post. Thanks.
    We just got word that the ingredients should clear customs early next week. Give me another week or so for capping.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never tried an EvoMuse product, but this looks interesting.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So...my other products bore you?

Just Evomuse? Long as you've been in the game and you haven't had any of Matt's formulas? Alphaburn, Gut Health, nothing?

Whatcha waiting for
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Just Evomuse? Long as you've been in the game and you haven't had any of Matt's formulas? Alphaburn, Gut Health, nothing?

Whatcha waiting for

Well Gut Health I tried but it wasn't the "Evomuse" brand at that time. Also tried Southland Performance Products test booster whatever it was called....And some of that purple potato carb powder stuff when I was eating carbs. So I guess I have tried his products but not "Evomuse" branded in particular. I believe those products I mentioned are/were formulated by him.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed to test it...
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

We just got word that the ingredients should clear customs early next week. Give me another week or so for capping.
    Cool! Thanks! My wallet is waiting...

Well Gut Health I tried but it wasn't the "Evomuse" brand at that time. Also tried Southland Performance Products test booster whatever it was called....And some of that purple potato carb powder stuff when I was eating carbs. So I guess I have tried his products but not "Evomuse" branded in particular. I believe those products I mentioned are/were formulated by him.
    Test booster was not, but the other two yes.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

The Genealogy of Muscles.

That's good news for my planned summer MyoSynergy/ABE/X-Factor stack.

Ladies and Gentlemen...this is something we have LONG suspected and is now becoming clear. On the news of this study release, I'm going to open up 2 more MyoSynergy logs - for people that take a Burst/Cruise approach to anabolic cycling.

With Androgen receptor activity having a direct increase effect on myoStatin, as a lot of you might have also thought, it appears that this very well might be responsible for the plateau and diminished effects of longer cycles.

So...if you would like to put your name in for a long of this nature, hit up the log page and make sure you know you are applying for the CB (cruise-burst) log position.

FASEB J. 2014 Mar 26. [Epub ahead of print]
    A satellite cell-specific knockout of the androgen receptor reveals myostatin as a direct androgen target in skeletal muscle.
    Dubois V1, Laurent MR, Sinnesael M, Cielen N, Helsen C, Clinckemalie L, Spans L, Gayan-Ramirez G, Deldicque L, Hespel P, Carmeliet G, Vanderschueren D, Claessens F.
    Author information
    Abstract

Androgens have well-established anabolic actions on skeletal muscle, although the direct effects of the androgen receptor (AR) in muscle remain unclear. We generated satellite cell-specific AR-knockout (satARKO) mice in which the AR is selectively ablated in satellite cells, the muscle precursor cells. Total-limb maximal grip strength is decreased by 7% in satARKO mice, with soleus muscles containing ∼10% more type I fibers and 10% less type IIa fibers than the corresponding control littermates. The weight of the perineal levator ani muscle is markedly reduced (-52%). Thus, muscle AR is involved in fiber-type distribution and force production of the limb muscles, while it is a major determinant of the perineal muscle mass. Surprisingly, myostatin (Mstn), a strong inhibitor of skeletal muscle growth, is one of the most androgen-responsive genes (6-fold reduction in satARKO) through direct transcription activation by the AR. Consequently, muscle hypertrophy in response to androgens is augmented in Mstn-knockout mice. Our finding that androgens induce Mstn signaling to restrain their own anabolic actions has implications for the treatment of muscle wasting disorders.-Dubois, V., Laurent, M. R., Sinnesael, M., Cielen, N., Helsen, C., Clinckemalie, L., Spans, L., Gayan-Ramirez, G., Deldicque, L., Hespel, P., Carmeliet, G., Vanderschueren, D., and Claessens, F. A satellite cell-specific knockout of the androgen receptor reveals myostatin as a direct androgen target in skeletal muscle.
    KEYWORDS:

DNA response element, fiber type, hormone response element, microarray, mouse model

PMID:
    [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Astragulus has some interesting studies on immunity support, too. Yes, please.
    EvoMuse
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Wow.. looks awesome! Will def try this!

Would this be useful during periods of caloric restriction, or is it better suited to a calorie rich environment? I have a cut coming up in a month or so, and am on the lookout for interesting additions for lean mass retention. If you are able to share this information with us, have testers noticed effects such as hunger increase from the product?

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Would this be useful during periods of caloric restriction, or is it better suited to a calorie rich environment? I have a cut coming up in a month or so, and am on the lookout for interesting additions for lean mass retention. If you are able to share this information with us, have testers noticed effects such as hunger increase from the product?
    There have been no reported increases in hunger (we have something else coming out to stimulate appetite).

This would be useful to help maintain muscle, provided you are still training hard, while on a short term cut.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

There have been no reported increases in hunger (we have something else coming out to stimulate appetite).

This would be useful to help maintain muscle, provided you are still training hard, while on a short term cut.
    This stuff just sounds cooler by the minute. I think we need an old timey glass bottle and need to release this one under "Matt and Son! MyoSynergy" and we can go from town to town, selling it from soapboxes while talking like auctioneers.
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the amount of forskolin listed on the label the yield of the 60% extract?

Quote Originally Posted by SiLkPaDrE View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the amount of forskolin listed on the label the yield of the 60% extract?
    No, that is the total amount. To calculate the yield, take 60% of that amount.
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Matt,

Thoughts on Myo stacked with a mild ph like 11-oxo/11-kt for recomp/cut?
    <3 boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Adobo View Post
    Matt,

Thoughts on Myo stacked with a mild ph like 11-oxo/11-kt for recomp/cut?
    This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure.

And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure. And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.
    I'm Filipino, I'll cook some food and ship it to you in return for a bottle of myo
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia!

Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia!

Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit

Well if somebody. Was going to Saturdays BBQ.... I think combustion , myosyn, dcp2 and 11kt for upcoming months when its available.
    <3 boobs
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll take some Pork Adobo and a few dozen Lumpia! Oh...and a big pot of Shrimp Pancit
    This guy knows his food!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

This formula should amplify the effects of PHs, for sure.

And your board name makes me hungry for some Filipino food.
    Music to my ears, excited to try it with and without anabolics.
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This looks awesome!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 09:17 PM
  2. Max LMG write-up?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article: