Shout out to matt and evomuse

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to Let Matt know that his exceptional customer service hasn't gone unnoticed.
I'm looking forward to giving my new goodies a test run.

Attachments

domore

Awards
I love Thermogum. I like a piece or two at work or when I need a little kick. And, the shirt is one of the most comfortable I have.

Will you update us with your Nerve Restore experience?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Thermogum. I like a piece or two at work or when I need a little kick. And, the shirt is one of the most comfortable I have.

Will you update us with your Nerve Restore experience?
Ill Definitely keep you updated mate. And your right the shirt is legit.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top notch company and gentlemen.

Nice stash there buddy. I've been wanting to try that nerve restore. I've been having some bicep pain. Keep us updated.

Dope shirt! I NEED one! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt's a great guy, I just hate Evomuse reps...

Wait a second. Definitely keep us updated on how that treats you. Honestly I would never take another rep job. I love working and helping Matt out and have been a fan of his products since the Avant/RPN days. And I rock my Evomuse T-shirt all the time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt's a great guy, I just hate Evomuse reps... Wait a second. Definitely keep us updated on how that treats you. Honestly I would never take another rep job. I love working and helping Matt out and have been a fan of his products since the Avant/RPN days. And I rock my Evomuse T-shirt all the time.
Hook a brother up wit a t shirt :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hook a brother up wit a t shirt :)
What size? I don't have any extras right now, but if Matt sends one with my next rep pack I'll ask for your size and ship it to you once I get it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What size? I don't have any extras right now, but if Matt sends one with my next rep pack I'll ask for your size and ship it to you once I get it.
Medium :)

You the man. I appreciate it very much

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Medium :)

You the man. I appreciate it very much
He may or may not have sent out my pack, but if he hasn't I will talk to him tonight and see if he can send me one. Once I have it I'll PM you your address and ship it to you.

Very comfortable shirts. I lift in mine all the time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He may or may not have sent out my pack, but if he hasn't I will talk to him tonight and see if he can send me one. Once I have it I'll PM you your address and ship it to you. Very comfortable shirts. I lift in mine all the time.
Awesome! Can't wait to rock mine in the gym and show it off.

Let me know bro.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt's a great guy, I just hate Evomuse reps...

Wait a second. Definitely keep us updated on how that treats you. Honestly I would never take another rep job. I love working and helping Matt out and have been a fan of his products since the Avant/RPN days. And I rock my Evomuse T-shirt all the time.
Yeah you evomuse guys suck :p jk

But yeah Matt has always been a good guy and I'm always happy to support his company. The Same as you I've been a supporter since the RPN and avant days he's continued to produce quality.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how you like the Nerve Restore. Been hearing some early positive feedback, which is great.

And yeah, that shirt is awesome. I wear mine all the time (it also fits in a flattering manner lol).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you evomuse guys suck :p jk

But yeah Matt has always been a good guy and I'm always happy to support his company. The Same as you I've been a supporter since the RPN and avant days he's continued to produce quality.
He's a lunatic in the best possible way. I'm still amazed at how his mind works on certain products. The thoughts he has about new products really separate him imo.