dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're going to be entering the lean mass building arena with a product that is no less than what you have come to expect from Evolutionary Muse....

Ingredient availability, and the design itself, fell together so quickly that it jumped to the head of the line. Ingredients are currently on the way to production, and we should have product in a few weeks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Subbed and interested

BlackWinging

Awards
With how your other products are turning out I'm definitely interested in this one.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! Your on a roll brotha. Nice to hear this is happening. I was hoping you came out with something for mass

Looking forward to write up :)

domore

Awards
interest piqued
I have yet to see the ingredient panel. But judging on your past posts, I hope it fits the bill for your independent thinking. It's definitely refreshing to see a sheep not following the flock (if you're partial to analogies).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
False Dichotomy: a logical fallacy presented as a limited choice between only two options. Example: would you rather be BIG or LEAN.

Why not both? EvoMuse MyoSynergy. Smash the Fallacies.

Coming Soon.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ayoooo! I like the way that sounds.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's going to be (-)epic....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, by itself it's not going to be comparable to PHs...but you can definitely stack it with them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quiet you.

xhrr

Awards
I have yet to see the ingredient panel. But judging on your past posts, I hope it fits the bill for your independent thinking. It's definitely refreshing to see a sheep not following the flock (if you're partial to analogies).
Haha spot on analogy. I'm a big fan of you're line and will continue to support a company that puts out innovative and effective products.

It's going to be (-)epic....
Oh I could play spoiler right now but I'm exercising my will power. :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb'd

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh I could play spoiler right now but I'm exercising my will power. :)
please keep your papers to yourselves...test time will begin shortly.

domore

Awards
Haha spot on analogy. I'm a big fan of you're line and will continue to support a company that puts out innovative and effective products. Oh I could play spoiler right now but I'm exercising my will power. :)
Keep exercising, please.

;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, by itself it's not going to be comparable to PHs...but you can definitely stack it with them.
Now this is what I'm talking about.

Is it going to help with libido? Lethargy?

xhrr

Awards
Now this is what I'm talking about.

Is it going to help with libido? Lethargy?
There are going to be better ways to deal with such things on cycle. I know of one ingredient and its not really going to do those things but who knows what else will be included. I am excited to see the profile and try the ingredient I am alluding to solo or not.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would probably be something I'd save for PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are going to be better ways to deal with such things on cycle. I know of one ingredient and its not really going to do those things but who knows what else will be included. I am excited to see the profile and try the ingredient I am alluding to solo or not.
There is but figured that was the route he was going (assuming).

Hmmmm looking forward to write-up.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forskolin? Phosphatidic Acid? ArA? Are these any of the ingredients?

domore

Awards
You're correct. The product hasn't been designed to be adjunct to a cycle, so it isn't going to address typical cycle issues.

I'm really excited to see the final label as I've seen one or two of the ingredients now.

domore

Awards
Matt is waiting on a few ingredients to arrive. Once he feels comfortable releasing the label, we'll definitely post it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I am not using Arachidonic Acid directly, I'm having a meeting with the Molecular crew this coming weekend at the Arnold to put together some smoking hot intro sales. I would highly recommend stacking this with X-factor.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While I am not using Arachidonic Acid directly, I'm having a meeting with the Molecular crew this coming weekend at the Arnold to put together some smoking hot intro sales. I would highly recommend stacking this with X-factor.
That sounds very nice. I've been dying to try Ara and now to have something from you to stack it with sounds even better. Waiting for your wrote up dsade :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sounds very nice. I've been dying to try Ara and now to have something from you to stack it with sounds even better. Waiting for your wrote up dsade :)
You can always try DCP if you can't wait. PLCAR is great to stack with ArA.

domore

Awards
We're really hoping for this package deal to happen. It will seriously be all that for one could ask.

xhrr

Awards
Is EvoMuse going to have a booth at the Arnold?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is EvoMuse going to have a booth at the Arnold?
You know, BPS and Evomuse sent in a deposit which they held onto for several weeks before they "informed" us that they were sold out. Weirdly enough, Species nutrition hit them up weeks later and managed to secure several booths.

Hit me up, though...I will be hosting an afterparty in town (I live here)...I would love to meet any of you that show up.

domore

Awards
You know, BPS and Evomuse sent in a deposit which they held onto for several weeks before they "informed" us that they were sold out. Weirdly enough, Species nutrition hit them up weeks later and managed to secure several booths.

Hit me up, though...I will be hosting an afterparty in town (I live here)...I would love to meet any of you that show up.
If I drive right from work, I may be able to make the after-afterparty.

Sulforaphane....you heard it here first
I was hoping you were going to pop in sometime. I would definitely like to get some good discussion on MyoSynergy once the label is released.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for more.

More info not domore. ;)

xhrr

Awards

That's BS doesn't surprise me though. Species consistently has the ugliest girls I have ever seen not to mention over the top camo everywhere and ****ty supplements. It looks hardcore though so I'm sure the bros eat it up. I may have to my schedule is packed this week with companies and people to see but I'll see if I can't make it out.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's BS doesn't surprise me though. Species consistently has the ugliest girls I have ever seen not to mention over the top camo everywhere and ****ty supplements. It looks hardcore though so I'm sure the bros eat it up. I may have to my schedule is packed this week with companies and people to see but I'll see if I can't make it out.
There was also a specific "military" supplement company that had a tremendous booth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients are enroute and the writeup should be finished early next week.