fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diffuse
CardioTryx
Abliderate AMMO

I am very stimulus tolerant. There is an amazing sale going on for evo muse. Can you help me put together a dosing protocol using these for cutting ? Good time to try them due to price. Looking for 8 week cycle using all.

Know that I will be on PH also with cycle support. Thank you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Defuse is turning out to be quite versatile. YOu can take less than the recommended dose for cheat meals at various times of the day (1 cap upon waking, etc).

AMMO is pretty straightforward - 1 cap before bed, 1 cap upon waking.

I think you will be very impressed with CardioTryx, especially combined with a PH....but can you tell me your goals? Are you trying to bulk or lean out?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defuse is turning out to be quite versatile. YOu can take less than the recommended dose for cheat meals at various times of the day (1 cap upon waking, etc). AMMO is pretty straightforward - 1 cap before bed, 1 cap upon waking. I think you will be very impressed with CardioTryx, especially combined with a PH....but can you tell me your goals? Are you trying to bulk or lean out?
Thank you Dsade.

Trying to lean out.

Main parts of ph is furazan and epi.

Have 1 defuse and 2 cardiotryx and 2 ammo on the way. Hoping to get nerve restore with it but this store did not have any. Will have to go to store link on Facebook.

4 lifting session - GVT
1 part per week
3 cardio sessions - HIT
I have 1 softball game per week and on some weekends, day long tournaments.

domore

Awards
Thank you Dsade. Trying to lean out. Main parts of ph is furazan and epi. Have 1 defuse and 2 cardiotryx and 2 ammo on the way. Hoping to get nerve restore with it but this store did not have any. Will have to go to store link on Facebook. 4 lifting session - GVT 1 part per week 3 cardio sessions - HIT I have 1 softball game per week and on some weekends, day long tournaments.
Nerve Restore is now available at NutraPlanet. However, I would just stick to the products you're using now. You do not want to confound your results by using too many supplements.

After that, you could pick up Nerve Restore and give it a fair shake.

Please keep us updated on your experience and workouts.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you domore. I will update you guys on results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been dying to try cardio but have yet to fit it in into a stack. But I will add it to my next ph run for a spring cut :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a solid stack.. im interested in that defuse!!

Mike

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diffuse
CardioTryx
Abliderate AMMO

I am very stimulus tolerant. There is an amazing sale going on for evo muse. Can you help me put together a dosing protocol using these for cutting ? Good time to try them due to price. Looking for 8 week cycle using all.

Know that I will be on PH also with cycle support. Thank you.
Fu fu is backkkkkkkkk!!!