Product Log Opportunity: Nerve Restore

  1. Product Log Opportunity: Nerve Restore


    I had some Nerve Restore overnighted to me, which should be here today. I'm looking for a few reliable testers to log this.

    I'm looking for regular posters, lifting at least 5x per week and willing to create and post a workout log including poundages (kilogramses, I guess, for Metric fans).

    I need two types of testers:

    First, people dealing with nerve impingement or a chronic nerve injury (preferably lower back/sciatic impingement) that have notices ongoing issues with muscular atrophy and weakness.

    Second, healthy people that are training HARD for strength.

    Sell yourself to me, and let's get these rolling.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Well i' ll jump on this one. I have a disc in my lumbar (l5/s1)that is 80% gone and causes extreme pain every day. This also puts stress on the vert above and below the degenerative disc. Pain is localized and across the back of my hips and down my legs. Because of this i cant do DL,SLDL or heavy back sqts. On good days i can back sqt 200 ish,but that may be once every 7-10 days. Some days it takes 5-10 min to get out of bed and every day activities such as walking or bending down to pick something up is next to impossible. The drs say surgery is the only fix and i am not going down that road. I do as much core work as i can to keep my spine aligned,but that only goes so far.
    I am 40 yrs old,5'9' at 175lbs. I lift 5-6 days a week,usually a gvt style so i can keep the weight down.
    I dont take pain meds unless it gets really bad,so any non narcotic would be great to try.

  3. Just to clarify, Nerve Restore is NOT a pain reliever. There is even a slight chance that it might increase your discomfort. What it IS is a signal amplifier that will help you counter the effects of chronic impingement from a performance perspective (strength, muscle growth, etc).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Just to clarify, Nerve Restore is NOT a pain reliever. There is even a slight chance that it might increase your discomfort. What it IS is a signal amplifier that will help you counter the effects of chronic impingement from a performance perspective (strength, muscle growth, etc).
    I know its not a pain reliever,but since i have no disc and its bone on bone which pinches nerves, is this a problem Restore would/could help?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I know its not a pain reliever,but since i have no disc and its bone on bone which pinches nerves, is this a problem Restore would/could help?
    I would say it could definitely help with the things I mentioned.

    I sympathize with you...my injury is s1 all the way up to l3.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Is 4x/week enough or does it have to be 5x/week?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Is 4x/week enough or does it have to be 5x/week?
    Yeah, 4x a week would be plenty.

    EDIT: Damn, you have put on some muscle
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, 4x a week would be plenty.

    EDIT: Damn, you have put on some muscle
    I'm dealing with chronic hip impingement and psoas tightness and just now trying to get back from multiple injuries (strained QL and AC joint).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. I'd be interested in following a Rodja log.
    EvoMuse

  10. solid chance for someone here!

    Mike

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'm dealing with chronic hip impingement and psoas tightness and just now trying to get back from multiple injuries (strained QL and AC joint).
    What prehab/rehab/mobility are you doing to address the psoas issue?
    EvoMuse

  12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    What prehab/rehab/mobility are you doing to address the psoas issue?
    There's a psoas release technique that I do on the morning along with a healthy dose of Bulgarian split squats. I do them sometimes as an assistance movement after squats or may do them just BW for higher reps as a warmup.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There's a psoas release technique that I do on the morning along with a healthy dose of Bulgarian split squats. I do them sometimes as an assistance movement after squats or may do them just BW for higher reps as a warmup.
    I've chronic psoas tightness that is heavily exacerbated by sitting in an office all day. I've begun to throw in walking lunges, Bulgarian split squats, etc.

    Once my hips break parallel in the squat, it tightens like nobody's business.
    EvoMuse

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I had some Nerve Restore overnighted to me, which should be here today. I'm looking for a few reliable testers to log this.

    I'm looking for regular posters, lifting at least 5x per week and willing to create and post a workout log including poundages (kilogramses, I guess, for Metric fans).

    I need two types of testers:

    First, people dealing with nerve impingement or a chronic nerve injury (preferably lower back/sciatic impingement) that have notices ongoing issues with muscular atrophy and weakness.

    Second, healthy people that are training HARD for strength.

    Sell yourself to me, and let's get these rolling.
    Uhm

    Feb 5 2013 herniation l5-s1. Central and left side herniation

    May 5 2013 re injured just flared up during deads

    Feb 4 2014 (notice almost exactly 1 year later). Reinjured during squat clean
    Herniation l5-s1. Except now bi lateral pushing on s1 nerve

    Been doing decompression therapy 2-7x a week via VAX-D

    Burning on both sides if hip.
    Poor flexing
    Left leg when sitting can't kick straight (leg ext)

    Standing or sitting to long causes pain.

    Laying in certain positions ok

    Current supplements for issue

    Achilles
    Joint help
    Glucosamine/chindroitin / msm
    Ruta gravenous
    Comfrey root ( actual root I put in water and alcohol and boil)
    Gota kola
    Bromalein
    Fish oil
    Colostrum
    Burdock
    7 keto
    Loquat 5:1
    Calcium
    Vitamin c
    Zinc
    Magnesium


    In back brace 7-16 hours a day

    Candidate?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Uhm

    Feb 5 2013 herniation l5-s1. Central and left side herniation

    May 5 2013 re injured just flared up during deads

    Feb 4 2014 (notice almost exactly 1 year later). Reinjured during squat clean
    Herniation l5-s1. Except now bi lateral pushing on s1 nerve

    Been doing decompression therapy 2-7x a week via VAX-D

    Burning on both sides if hip.
    Poor flexing
    Left leg when sitting can't kick straight (leg ext)

    Standing or sitting to long causes pain.

    Laying in certain positions ok

    Current supplements for issue

    Achilles
    Joint help
    Glucosamine/chindroitin / msm
    Ruta gravenous
    Comfrey root ( actual root I put in water and alcohol and boil)
    Gota kola
    Bromalein
    Fish oil
    Colostrum
    Burdock
    7 keto
    Loquat 5:1
    Calcium
    Vitamin c
    Zinc
    Magnesium

    In back brace 7-16 hours a day

    Candidate?
    Oh pain switches from sacro illiac on each side. As of the last 2 days its been on the left side. It started in the right side

    Oh and I'm not currently In the gym as I'm not cleared yet

  16. I am going to bow out of this one. Good luck to everyone.

  17. This is an interesting product. I'm really curious to see the results.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    I am going to bow out of this one. Good luck to everyone.
    Any reason why? You are actually a strong candidate for this.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Any reason why? You are actually a strong candidate for this.
    I just started a new pwo log and will be starting a ph log soon. If that would still be cool with you,i am still interested.

  20. wow, have not been interested in a new product in a long time.

    and of course it had to be from D!

    Thankfully I do not have any kind of debilitating pain. but I do suffer from sensitive elbow nerves, a weak nerve spot on my right shoulder (old massively pinched nerve spot) and sporadic lower back muscle issues from sleeping!! (which is why I think the problem is nerve related)
    and an old Cubital Tunnel Syndrome in both arms that thankfully healed over 2 months with some exersices!!!

    If the opportunity still exists, id love try it out and give nerve restore a fair trial.

    been out of the gym for a few months now, but going back on Friday so pretty psyched.

    and I think this would be perfect :-)

  21. So who else besides rodja got picked for this?
    Op hasnt posted anything.

  22. Sorry...Arnold Classic week. I will pick tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Well, since everyone that applied is a good candidate let run ALL the logs!

    Wicked442 and DJ remix, can you PM me your addresses?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, since everyone that applied is a good candidate let run ALL the logs! Wicked442 and DJ remix, can you PM me your addresses?
    Pm sent. Thanks for the opp dsade!
    Congrats to Dj remix and rodja!

  25. Awesome opportunity!!

    Thanks :-)

  26. Interested to see more results.

  27. Are you guys looking for anymore loggers for this? I have had lower back pain since I was 17-18 (Im 26 now), and have pain in the area around my left elbow towards the end of my workout's. If you guys still need loggers, I will write up a full app.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-911 Review / Product Log Opportunity
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
  2. Lg sciences log opportunity again!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
  3. Product logging method (votes private)
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 08:25 AM
  4. AN Log opportunity: HERE!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:25 AM
  5. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Log in
Log in