dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Year is HERE, and this place is too quiet.

What products would you either like to see logged, or are you willing to dedicate a complete log for?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would love to run a nasty stimmed out fat burner for my contest prep! or some new dry PH to add to my formeron :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to run a nasty stimmed out fat burner for my contest prep! or some new dry PH to add to my formeron :)
I meant in the EvoMuse line. :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to give sleephoria and defuse a shot!

I've used abliterate in the past (part of my pct) and am currently using ammo :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hoping to have more Sleephoria and Defuse done within the next 2 weeks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Year is HERE, and this place is too quiet.

What products would you either like to see logged, or are you willing to dedicate a complete log for?
What would you recommend for prep? I'm just under 16 weeks out and could log something closer to my competition date. I was thinking about grabbing Defuse for my refeeds (they got up to 6000+ cals and 1200g carbs last prep). One of the topicals or AMMO seem like good options as well (haven't tried any of them).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend for prep? I'm just under 16 weeks out and could log something closer to my competition date. I was thinking about grabbing Defuse for my refeeds (they got up to 6000+ cals and 1200g carbs last prep). One of the topicals or AMMO seem like good options as well (haven't tried any of them).
CardioTryx was designed originally with contest prep in mind. You would also get great results from Eviscerate.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ammo and Defuse would be a pretty sick stack.

Plus i have sleephoria, eviscerate bff and cardiotryx on hand.... just sayin!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm prepping for a show in June, starting in March. Sleep sucks the last weeks of prep, and defuse would help with my higher kcal days!

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
CardioTryx was designed originally with contest prep in mind. You would also get great results from Eviscerate.
Hey dsade, is Abliderate Advanced natural..? I plan to compete naturally and don't want a guilty conscience of using PHs either.

Stupid question I know, but thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade, is Abliderate Advanced natural..? I plan to compete naturally and don't want a guilty conscience of using PHs either.

Stupid question I know, but thanks.
It does have 7-OXO DHEA in it, so you would have to check with the contest rules. There are no PHs in it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be willing to log either of them. Eviscerate should be good to help rid the last bit of lower belly/back fat. Hopefully, I don't need a ton of cardio, but my training volume, frequency, and intensity will be high either way.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
It does have 7-OXO DHEA in it, so you would have to check with the contest rules. There are no PHs in it.
Thanks for the quick reply. Ah it seems to be banned, darn it.

b. Endogenous** AAS when administered exogenously: prasterone (dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA, 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one);
testosterone; and their metabolites and isomers, including but not limited to: 7-keto-DHEA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply. Ah it seems to be banned, darn it.

b. Endogenous** AAS when administered exogenously: prasterone (dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA, 3β-hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one);
testosterone; and their metabolites and isomers, including but not limited to: 7-keto-DHEA
Sorry...glad you checked, though.

AMMO has the same purpose (cortisol control) and might be better suited for you.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...glad you checked, though.

AMMO has the same purpose (cortisol control) and might be better suited for you.
Yep, I'll probably give it a go. I'll also say Evomuse is fast becoming a fan favourite, keep it up!

Thanks again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse + Gift Card to Old Country Buffet.

Put that shiat to work!!!! haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need LOGS!

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
GutHealth has really caught my attention, it would be nice to get some reviews/logs up for the new formula!

glennabolic

glennabolic

Awards
Gut Health is one of those where it doesn't really make sense to log unfortunately...

That being said I'm stocked up on it till mid-2015 :scool:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many great products. I'm currently just using Defuse before big meals and have used CardioTryx pre-flag football, but will continue to incorporate it any chance I have to get in extra cardio sessions. Ran Ammo for about a month and enjoyed that and will bust out the topical Abliderate again sometime soon.

I seriously love everything Matt comes out with lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do a log for AA rather yet ever Eviscerate :)

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I got me a bottle of Abliderate Advanced, can't wait to see how it treats me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I got me a bottle of Abliderate Advanced, can't wait to see how it treats me.
Used it this summer for the first time and really liked it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be dropping some Bomb Opps this coming week....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Posting up Log Opportunity for Nerve Restore today!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Just read up on your nerve restore looks great back in the Marines I crushed my nerves in my right back and shoulder. Was told I had an 80% chance I was never gonna move my arm again 3 months later I made them a lier got movement back hand 0 muscle. bothers me when I sleep every now and then.. This product looks great nerve damage is no joke.. When is it gonna be out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just read up on your nerve restore looks great back in the Marines I crushed my nerves in my right back and shoulder. Was told I had an 80% chance I was never gonna move my arm again 3 months later I made them a lier got movement back hand 0 muscle. bothers me when I sleep every now and then.. This product looks great nerve damage is no joke.. When is it gonna be out?
It's heading out to retailers today.