EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

1. I am pretty ignorant on this topic of nerves and this product although trying to familiarize myself with the product and MOA as it applies to me

But how does it apply to training? Pain reduction? Increases nerve conductivity? This aids in proper recruitment of muscle fibers when taken pre workout?

2. Curious if this would be recommended for my problem. I've had a numbness in my little and ring finger down the side of my hand for months now. From the doctors they think it's from pressure on my elbow and just to rest it. After weeks of resting it mostly went away but has now come back. I'm curious if this would be something worth trying. Thanks!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Got my bottle today. Off days, just split the doses?
    No need to split...juse make sure you take it sometime during the day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I am pretty ignorant on this topic of nerves and this product although trying to familiarize myself with the product and MOA as it applies to me

But how does it apply to training? Pain reduction? Increases nerve conductivity? This aids in proper recruitment of muscle fibers when taken pre workout?
    Acutely, the product will increase nerve conductivity (amplitude, etc) and should result in more force generated. Over time, restoration of healthy myelination, signal, transmission, nerve growth, and counteraction of atrophy.

Again, this is NOT a pain reducer - there is even a decent chance that initially it might increase pain via enhanced signal.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Curious if this would be recommended for my problem. I've had a numbness in my little and ring finger down the side of my hand for months now. From the doctors they think it's from pressure on my elbow and just to rest it. After weeks of resting it mostly went away but has now come back. I'm curious if this would be something worth trying. Thanks!
    Sounds like this will work for you.

How long have you had the numbness, and can you tie it starting to something you did?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Acutely, the product will increase nerve conductivity (amplitude, etc) and should result in more force generated. Over time, restoration of healthy myelination, signal, transmission, nerve growth, and counteraction of atrophy.

Again, this is NOT a pain reducer - there is even a decent chance that initially it might increase pain via enhanced signal.
    Save some for me to buy at the Arnold!

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sounds like this will work for you.

How long have you had the numbness, and can you tie it starting to something you did?
    I haven't been able to tie it down to one thing. Right now the best guess is my computer chair broken and I'd replaced it temporarily with a pretty crappy chair which was I ended up using for months leading to months of typing with my arms too bent.

Aside from that I had been using my laptop on the bed leading me to lean on my elbows a bit, but that was only every weekend at the girlfriends place, but if that was it, as the doctor thought then I would have expected to bounce back as the doctor said I should.

Hope that helps. I've lost track how long it's been, but certainly months at this point. It has gotten better, there was a point where if I twisted my arm I got pins and needles all the way down my arm, but it's still kinda there, mostly a numbness on the tips of my two fingers. Been trying to rest it up to get back to 100% but it just hasn't full healed.

8. sounds interesting, will wait for logs

9. My boss is taking this right now to strengthen his right side after a bad motorcycle accident in the 80s severed a lot of nerves. He hasn't noticed much but that's because he's not able to practice drumming or playing guitar at the moment (hobbies he picked up to improve his hand and arm strength). Also, he's only taking it on rehearsal days. Should he be taking it everyday? I think he feels he's wasting it if he doesn't work on his hand and arm strength while using it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hokutoshura View Post
    My boss is taking this right now to strengthen his right side after a bad motorcycle accident in the 80s severed a lot of nerves. He hasn't noticed much but that's because he's not able to practice drumming or playing guitar at the moment (hobbies he picked up to improve his hand and arm strength). Also, he's only taking it on rehearsal days. Should he be taking it everyday? I think he feels he's wasting it if he doesn't work on his hand and arm strength while using it.
    He should definitely be taking it every day. Nerve Restore works both acutely and over time.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Hokutoshura View Post
    My boss is taking this right now to strengthen his right side after a bad motorcycle accident in the 80s severed a lot of nerves. He hasn't noticed much but that's because he's not able to practice drumming or playing guitar at the moment (hobbies he picked up to improve his hand and arm strength). Also, he's only taking it on rehearsal days. Should he be taking it everyday? I think he feels he's wasting it if he doesn't work on his hand and arm strength while using it.
    Please keep us updated on his progress. These are the situations the product is targeted to help relieve/improve. We would be extremely pleased to see him improve.
    EvoMuse

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    He should definitely be taking it every day. Nerve Restore works both acutely and over time.
    I felt great taking it for arms and shoulders yesterday. Will take it tonight for leg session 2. Strength was pretty impressive still after being out of over 3 weeks.

I'll be taking 1 cap 3x a day on non workout days. Or should I take it all at once when I wake?

13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I felt great taking it for arms and shoulders yesterday. Will take it tonight for leg session 2. Strength was pretty impressive still after being out of over 3 weeks.

I'll be taking 1 cap 3x a day on non workout days. Or should I take it all at once when I wake?
    On off days, I would take all 3 at once.

14. Of all of Matt's creations, this is hands down his best creation. He sent me a free bottle to try and I havent been disappointed. I'm on a cut so I was taking AndroBomb the for 3 weeks. The strenght gains were nothing special. I ran Nerve Restore and AndroBomb together for two weeks and strength went up like I was taking M1T. I've been off of AndroBomb for the last week and a half, today i got 4 plates and a 5lber for 8 strict reps on Hammer Shoulder press . My all time high was 3 plates and 2 10lbers for 4 strict. Im definitely paying for this when it comes out.

15. I purchased a bottle. 2 days into it so I can't tell anything yet. I'll post up with results later on.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I purchased a bottle. 2 days into it so I can't tell anything yet. I'll post up with results later on.
    Please do. We want to continue to gather people's experience with the product, including all purposes of use (i.e., nerve injury, strength, etc.).
    EvoMuse

17. Suffering an AC strain and my hips can be problematic so we will see how this does.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

18. Def keep us updated guys. I would love to see more feedback. Will purchase once I see more reviews.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. I've been using for almost two weeks now. And I am liking it so far. Strength is steady and increasing. I also feel a little sharper if that makes sense. A little better cognition possibly. It also seems to amplify my stimulants. I will continue to purchase.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    I've been using for almost two weeks now. And I am liking it so far. Strength is steady and increasing. I also feel a little sharper if that makes sense. A little better cognition possibly. It also seems to amplify my stimulants. I will continue to purchase.
    That's an interesting angle. COmbustion will be coming in next week....I'll have to play around with it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's an interesting angle. COmbustion will be coming in next week....I'll have to play around with it.
    I must say you sir, are the MAN!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

I'll be interested to find out what you think. But I'm enjoying it so far. I'll try and keep everyone posted.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

23. Does this work for when your CNS is shot from heavy lifting to help it recover quicker ? Or injury related shyt

24. Quote Originally Posted by burpees
    Does this work for when your CNS is shot from heavy lifting to help it recover quicker ? Or injury related shyt
    I don't want to speak for Matt. But I feel that it does assist with Cns recovery. It contains some adaptogens that probably assist with this. My lifting style is different from most so I may be different. But I do seem to notice I can go harder more often.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Really thrilled with the feedback I've been hearing so far. Super cool.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 501
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 12:10 AM
  2. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  3. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 10:12 AM
  4. Anyone ever pinch a nerve in their neck?
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 03:06 PM
  5. Cranial Nerves
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 07:03 AM