EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

1. Hopefully finished capping and bottling tomorrow....I would say Tuesday?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

2. Nice. If this and Sleephoria are available at the same time, I'll be placing a large order.

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Nice. If this and Sleephoria are available at the same time, I'll be placing a large order.
    Sleephoria will be done Friday.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Nice. If this and Sleephoria are available at the same time, I'll be placing a large order.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sleephoria will be done Friday.
    Bada bing, bada boom!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

5. Matt, kudos on this one brother. First to really supply direct management to this issue that hinders so many peoples lives. Great list of ingredients and science. It should prove to be great!

6. Is this available for purchase ?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

7. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Is this available for purchase ?
    I'm pacing the office waiting for UPS to show up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

I'm pacing the office waiting for UPS to show up.
    I'm pacing right along with ya lol.
    This has been one of the products I've been looking forward to the most. Really excited to try it myself.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

9. For the sake of discussion, could the analgesia and reduction in neuropathic pain help those with phantom limb syndrome?
    EvoMuse

10. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    For the sake of discussion, could the analgesia and reduction in neuropathic pain help those with phantom limb syndrome?
    I need this now!

Just placed and order for a few products to help my back n this wasn't available

11. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

I need this now!

Just placed and order for a few products to help my back n this wasn't available
    X2.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

12. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    For the sake of discussion, could the analgesia and reduction in neuropathic pain help those with phantom limb syndrome?
    No, because the cause of phantom limb syndrome is completely unrelated and would require remapping of cortical hemispheres

13. Any eta on this?

14. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Any eta on this?
    I have 7 bottles left on my shopify store and stock is heading out to retailers today.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I have 7 bottles left on my shopify store and stock is heading out to retailers today.
    Awesome I just bought one. Thanks D.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

16. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Awesome I just bought one. Thanks D.
    Let me know how it works for you
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Let me know how it works for you
    Definitely will report back brother.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

18. Brand new study:

Neuroreport. 2014 Mar 5;25(4):226-32. doi: 10.1097/WNR.0000000000000072.
    4-Methylcatechol prevents derangements of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and TrkB-related signaling in anterior cingulate cortex in chronic pain with depression-like behavior.
    Ishikawa K, Yasuda S, Fukuhara K, Iwanaga Y, Ida Y, Ishikawa J, Yamagata H, Ono M, Kakeda T, Ishikawa T.
    Author information
    Abstract

Chronic pain with mood disorder, resulting from a peripheral nerve injury, is a serious clinical problem affecting the quality of life. A lack of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and abnormal intercellular signaling in the brain can mediate this symptom. BDNF is induced in cultured neurons by 4-methylcatechol (4-MC), but little is known about its role in pain-emotion. Thus, we characterized the actions of 4-MC on TrkB receptor-related pERK and BDNF mRNA in discreet brain regions related to pain-emotion after chronic pain in rat. Rats implanted with a stainless steel cannula into the lateral ventricular were subjected to chronic constriction injury (CCI). Pain was assessed by changes in paw withdrawal latency (PWL) to heat stimuli after CCI. Immobility time during the forced swimming testing was measured for depression-like behavior. Analgesic and antidepression modulations with 4-MC were examined by an anti-BDNF antibody (K252a, a TrkB receptor inhibitor). The animals were perfused and fixed (4% paraformaldehyde) for immunohistochemistry analysis (c-FOS/pERK). BDNF mRNA expression (anterior cingulate cortex) was determined using reverse transcription-PCR. Rats showed a sustained decrease in PWL, associated with a prolonged immobility time after CCI. 4-MC reduced decreases in PWL and increased immobility time. 4-MC reduced increases in pERK immunoreactivity and decreases in BDNF mRNA expression in regions related to pain and the limbic system. Anti-BDNF blocked effects induced by 4-MC. We suggest that a lack of BDNF associated with activated extracellular signal-regulated kinase in the pain-emotion network may be involved in depression-like behavior during chronic pain. 4-MC ameliorates pain-emotion symptoms by inducing BDNF and normalizing pERK activities.

PMID:
    [PubMed - in process]

19. Sounds like a good addition

I'm depressed as **** over here not being able to train. My whole life revolves aroun the gym and food and seems like I find myself emotionally breaking down more and more.

20. Earthworm. Yum.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Earthworm. Yum.
    Come on...put it in your mouth. Ok, just the tip.

22. I have possible bulging discs in my lower back which seems to be giving me shooting pains off and on from nerve aggravation. Would this be able to help with that at all? I also have some carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve problems from my job and some MMA training so I'm interested if it would help with those as well.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Come on...put it in your mouth. Ok, just the tip.
    Isn't it weird that it stretches out on warmer days?
    EvoMuse

24. Got my bottle today. Off days, just split the doses?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  2. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
  3. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
  4. Anyone ever pinch a nerve in their neck?
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 02:06 PM
  5. Cranial Nerves
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 06:03 AM