EvoMuse Nerve Restore Writeup

Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. Ah, he's getting some this shipment. Should have it by next week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Anyone knows where I can get a couple of bottles asap?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Anyone knows where I can get a couple of bottles asap?
    It doesn't say out of stock.

http://m.i-supplements.com/nerve-restore-evomuse.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Appreciate it but...

5. So no stock? I look againtomirrow.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So no stock? I look againtomirrow.
    Found it at Smart Powders, haven't purchased from them before.

Anyone knows if they are legit?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    Found it at Smart Powders, haven't purchased from them before.

Anyone knows if they are legit?
    Don't they own nutraplanet? Should be almost identical.

8. First of all i want to thank dsade for the free bottle he sent me last year and the subsequent assistance. I had a lot of trouble with the shipping and customs but finally i got my Nerve Restore.

For the last years im having some back problems and i have to be very carefull about my workouts. Despite all the caution, sometimes my sciatic nerve pain flares up and it's not funny at all.

Fortunately when i got the bottle in my hands my pain was gone, so i waited until it flared up again to take it.

As soon as i felt something wasnt right, i started to take 2/3 pills per day and honestly i think it helped me recovering. Not all pain crises have the same duration and intensity, but this time i was almost fine after about a week, so i guess it really helped me. I took it for a couple days more and reduced the dosage. Currently i'm taking only one per day for maintenance, so far so good.

If it wasn't all the trouble i had to get the product in my hands due to customs i would always have a spare bottle with me to use during these crises.

9. Love this stuff, I need more!

FYI, smart powders has it listed on their site, however, they don't actually have any in stock. I called/emailed and asked

10. I bought, they didn't have, several emails exchanged......no refund......

11. Quote Originally Posted by mn72661 View Post
    I bought, they didn't have, several emails exchanged......no refund......
    Wow man that's terrible. I did have to email a few times before I finally got a response. I was hesitant to purchase for the very same reason you mentioned. I wish these sites would actually monitor what they do/do not have in stock.

I've heard some bad customer service related issues with SP, so I feel for you man

12. Yea I should be more annoyed......but the small and silly sized fortune I spend on supps annually I'll just take elsewhere. I have my handful of stops that never fail me....haha I just got a little too desperate.

13. Not sure what the issue you have is but the flawless DFH on the evomuse Shopify store has many of the same actives as nerve restore. In very oversimplified terms is like a topical nerve restore. I did a beta log of it on here and I was blown away to the point I ordered 2 more bottles. Just a thought

14. Quote Originally Posted by mn72661 View Post
    Not sure what the issue you have is but the flawless DFH on the evomuse Shopify store has many of the same actives as nerve restore. In very oversimplified terms is like a topical nerve restore. I did a beta log of it on here and I was blown away to the point I ordered 2 more bottles. Just a thought
    I never really paid attention to it. I have a pinched nerve in my upper left trap/neck that irritates me. My left arm goes numb but ever since I used the nerve Restore that irritation left and I felt better.

I'll look into the DFH for sure, thanks a lot!

15. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I never really paid attention to it. I have a pinched nerve in my upper left trap/neck that irritates me. My left arm goes numb but ever since I used the nerve Restore that irritation left and I felt better.

I'll look into the DFH for sure, thanks a lot!
    My phone is acting making this post screwy. Long story short, had very similar issue. check my.long on the evomuse thread, page 2 I think. Should be "flawless DFH bate log". It's for sale on the store now

16. Quote Originally Posted by mn72661 View Post
    My phone is acting making this post screwy. Long story short, had very similar issue. check my.long on the evomuse thread, page 2 I think. Should be "flawless DFH bate log". It's for sale on the store now
    Thanks for sharing that, I wasnt sure what DFH was used for/marketed towards. Your log was great and very informative, I will definitely be picking some up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 445
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 03:02 PM
  2. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
  3. Restoring My Lipid Profile after Superdrol Log
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
  4. Anyone ever pinch a nerve in their neck?
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 02:06 PM
  5. Cranial Nerves
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 06:03 AM