Going Longer with CardioTryx(sponsered)

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date
S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok i want to open up by saying thanks to evomuse for the chance to log this product. now down to the good stuff.
since this was a military based log chance on improving pt scores so i will put my start times, and also the planned workouts.
1.5m run- 12:20
situp- 42
pushups- 40
the planned workouts: i will be running my 5/3/1 starting with cycle 2. cardio will be distance running mixed with sprints and homemade sled work. ok time to get this going.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to follow this!

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to follow this!
Rdy to kill it. Quick question is it better to take everyday or only on workout days

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only workout days.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok so first day in the books. i have to say i like the fact the supplement is in pill form, there are just so many products out there all in powder, and then most of the time you have to choke them down because of taste. it was a welcome sight to see pills. now on to the workout
C1W1D1
sumo deads
WU 135x3x5
working sets
185x5
215x5
245x5

leg curls
110x5x10
bb lunges
80x5x10

speed sumo deads
135(plus 40lb weight laid over my neck) 1x30sec
then finshed off with tire sled work. 45lbx4x25yards
not sure how long before it starts really kicking in but i do have to say i feel good this morning, no soreness or DOMS. if this is thanks to cardiotryx, then i can already say this is gonna be a awesome run.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd for this one!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scrub a dub subbed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you doing full 6 cap dosage, 30-45 before workout?

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was cardio day. Hot the treadmill for 30 mon liss then 10 min hiit

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
How was it?
It seems like its a bit easier to breathe and I didnt really cramp up which I tend to do in the first couple min no matter how long I stretch

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sry for lack of updates this weekend. Family came in town last min so its been a busy couple days

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W1/D2 Friday
OH Press
60x5
70x5
80x3
95x5
110x5
125x5

Pushups 5x10
Db rows 60x5x10
Overhead tri ext 50x5x10

Cardio was sled work 50lb added x 5x 20 yards.

Saturday
30 min Liss, 10 min hiit. Felt really good didn’t seem as out of breathe as before. And was also able to feel like I could get more air in each breath.

C2/W1/D3 Monday
Squat
95x5
110x5
130x3
150x5
175x5
195x5

BB Lunges 50x5x10
Db side bends 30x5x10
Wasn’t able to hit any cardio due to getting my workout done while at work, and getting busy. bench day tomorrow.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W1/D4 Bench
WU
Banded bench
135x3x10
Working Sets
145x5
155x5
175x5

DB Bench
45x5x10
Shrugs
225x5x10
DB Ext
55x5x10

10 min hiit

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D1 Deads
WU
Sumo Deads
135x3x5
Working Sets
205x3
230x3
260x3
315x5

meadow rows
45x2x10
45 (+chains)x2x8
DB Lunges
60x5x10

sled work
55x3x20 yards

im liking this product, really have more stamina in the gym, and also has been increasing my focus. really awesome workouts so far with this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im liking this product, really have more stamina in the gym, and also has been increasing my focus. really awesome workouts so far with this
glad to hear this, man.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C2/W2/D1 Deads
WU
Sumo Deads
135x3x5
Working Sets
205x3
230x3
260x3
315x5

meadow rows
45x2x10
45 (+chains)x2x8
DB Lunges
60x5x10

sled work
55x3x20 yards

Can you expand a bit on your focus? For me, there is an enhanced mind-muscle connection, most especially to the muscle group I am working that day.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just seemed less likely to be distracted. I was lifting at work with other guys in there. But for me it was just zoned in. Me and the weights

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D2
OH Press
60x5
75x5
90x3
100x3
115x3
130x3

Pushups
BWx5x10

DB Rows
60x5x10
tri Pushdowns
110x5x10

sprints
4sets of 40 yards

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you expand a bit on your focus? For me, there is an enhanced mind-muscle connection, most especially to the muscle group I am working that day.
Question? How long would the effects last for? Example is it possible to have say a 1 hour workout than cardio?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw I'm in this

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Question? How long would the effects last for? Example is it possible to have say a 1 hour workout than cardio?
I usually notice the increased focus for bout 3 hours. Not sure if its still from the supp or just still mentally zoned in from workout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually notice the increased focus for bout 3 hours. Not sure if its still from the supp or just still mentally zoned in from workout
3 hours is about right. I'm just glad I can get to sleep just fine after taking it at 330 for my 415 workout.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D3
Squats
95x5
115x5
140x3
160x3
185x3
205x3

Db Lunges
60x5x10
Db Side Bends
45x5x10

Cardio- 30 min liss.

Can still tell that the supp helps with endurance, and recovery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice it any more or less comparing low intensity and high intensity (sprints)?

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice it any more or less comparing low intensity and high intensity (sprints)?
I notice it more with sprints and sled work and far as recovery being quicker between sets

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D4
Bench
80x5
105x5
120x3
140x3
160x3
180x3

Db bench
50x5x10
Shrugs
185x5x10
Pushdowns
110x5x10

Didn’t get chance to hit up any cardio, since I was at work.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sry for lack of updates this week. Been crazy with the family and it being our sons first Christmas. I have hitting cardio each day. Will be hitting the weights once I get back to work since my gym is at work. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas

P

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
What have you experienced from it so far?

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D3
squats
95x5
120x5
140x3
160x3
185x3
215x3

DB Lunges
50x5x10

Good Mornings
95x5x10

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W2/D4
Bench
135x3x5
140x3
160x3
185x3

db bench
40x5x10
pushdowns
110x5x10

didnt do cardio the past two days since i did it for the pervious seven days, will be hitting the tire sled today after deads

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
C2/W3/D1
Sumo deads
135x2x5
185x1x5
215x5
245x3
285x3

DB Rows
70x4x10

BB Lunges
115x5x10

tire pulls
90x 4x 35 yards

was a bit gassed yesterday after workout, but i thinking it was the cold and early morning, feel good this morning and fully recovered

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anything noteworthy to report?

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sry for the drop off. It's been crazy lately with this week being a inspection at work and being sick the week before. Although I was still getting the workouts in. I will have new run times tomorrow to post to compare. But I have to say I've really enjoyed this product. It's helped with recovery both during workouts and after. My endurance has increased quite a bit. And also the focus in the gym is really awesome. I like I said at the start I really like that it's pill form. I will be getting another bottle and a pump product to run with this together. Maybe this and something like the kno3

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sry for the drop off. It's been crazy lately with this week being a inspection at work and being sick the week before. Although I was still getting the workouts in. I will have new run times tomorrow to post to compare. But I have to say I've really enjoyed this product. It's helped with recovery both during workouts and after. My endurance has increased quite a bit. And also the focus in the gym is really awesome. I like I said at the start I really like that it's pill form. I will be getting another bottle and a pump product to run with this together. Maybe this and something like the kno3
I know how busy things can get, man.

I'm glad to hear you've found an increase in endurance and enjoyed the product. I'll be using it for the 2nd time tomorrow morning.

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok so i had our pt test last friday and the pushup and situps were about the same, but my run 1.5 mile run time was down to 12:09, which is a best for me since im not really a runner. i could really tell a diffenece when working out taking this product. my focus in the gym was super locked in, and the endurnce and recovery time was just awesome. great product

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so i had our pt test last friday and the pushup and situps were about the same, but my run 1.5 mile run time was down to 12:09, which is a best for me since im not really a runner. i could really tell a diffenece when working out taking this product. my focus in the gym was super locked in, and the endurnce and recovery time was just awesome. great product
Did you feel that way In every workout? Sounds good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea. Didn't have a non focused workout when taking it
Sounds great. Can't wait to give my bottle a go. Just not sure when. Soon though :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your run time last test?

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that guys. I got sick right at the end of the run and the final slipped my mind. Anyways I've already bought a second bottle that I use on cardio only days. This stuff always seems to get my mind right and get me focused in on my cardio. It gets me going and then usually about half way in it seems to have a second kick in and really pushes me to go harder. I ran my mile and half again a few weeks ago for tine and had knocked 9 more seconds off so I'm sitting right at 12 min for the run. I'm gonna keep using this for cardio and may be adding it back on lifting days also because it also worked great for lifting days just to get me focused in

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about that guys. I got sick right at the end of the run and the final slipped my mind. Anyways I've already bought a second bottle that I use on cardio only days. This stuff always seems to get my mind right and get me focused in on my cardio. It gets me going and then usually about half way in it seems to have a second kick in and really pushes me to go harder. I ran my mile and half again a few weeks ago for tine and had knocked 9 more seconds off so I'm sitting right at 12 min for the run. I'm gonna keep using this for cardio and may be adding it back on lifting days also because it also worked great for lifting days just to get me focused in
Good stuff, bro (sorry to hear about you having been sick, though).