dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AmpliTrophin™ Nutrient Efficiency Amplifier samples have been dispatched to me. This is a VERY exciting product that I have been working on for over a year that we finally got a hold of.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use it for Defuse, but this turned out to be a potent standalone.
So this is the one you were talking about in the Defuse thread. I use/d lots of you products but really looking forward to all your new stuff.

You have quite a mind to keep improving on stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is the one you were talking about in the Defuse thread. I use/d lots of you products but really looking forward to all your new stuff.

You have quite a mind to keep improving on stuff!
This is new; I haven't dropped any info on this yet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at TM.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another innovative product. Matt, you're just pumping out new products and ideas.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome!

Love this company!! Besides iforce, evo is my favorite!

Mik

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm. Stand alone. You stay coming out with innovative ideas. Keep it up.

I think I heard a new formulated slintinsity is in the works?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. Stand alone. You stay coming out with innovative ideas. Keep it up.

I think I heard a new formulated slintinsity is in the works?
It is. Matt has so much in the pipeline I can't keep up!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is. Matt has so much in the pipeline I can't keep up!
Matt is smart, he doesnt release anything until its solidified!! We as consumers hate it, but in the end.. We keep coming back!! Haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This year has been absolutely nuts. Just when you think the plate is already full with tons of awesome new products, Matt ends up stumbling into like 5 more lol. He is truly the golden goose.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want this.

I don't even know exactly what it is, but I want it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want this.

I don't even know exactly what it is, but I want it.
This is pretty much a quote that can be tied to any time Matt mentions he's releasing a new product.

lol

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Definitely gunna be keepin' an eye out for this gem!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words fellas. We are a relatively new company to most of the world. A lot of the supplement users aren't as knowledgeable as the people on here who know Matt, how long Matt's been in the game, and the things Matt has brought to the table. We're trying to build a unique and high quality line and deliver it an affordable price.

One thing I can say about working with Matt is he doesn't look at products that have been done and think he needs to do them just so we have one. Ah, powdered thermos are hot let's build one. Everyone's releasing a protein let's do it. Everyone has a pre-workout let's get in that category. He invents new categories :)

Now we may eventually enter some of those areas, but it will only be if Matt feels he can put something out better than what you can currently get. Not just a product so we can say "oh we have a protein/thermo powder/etc. as well!"

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true and the products speak for themselves. Keep it up fellas

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the kind words fellas. We are a relatively new company to most of the world. A lot of the supplement users aren't as knowledgeable as the people on here who know Matt, how long Matt's been in the game, and the things Matt has brought to the table. We're trying to build a unique and high quality line and deliver it an affordable price.

One thing I can say about working with Matt is he doesn't look at products that have been done and think he needs to do them just so we have one. Ah, powdered thermos are hot let's build one. Everyone's releasing a protein let's do it. Everyone has a pre-workout let's get in that category. He invents new categories :)

Now we may eventually enter some of those areas, but it will only be if Matt feels he can put something out better than what you can currently get. Not just a product so we can say "oh we have a protein/thermo powder/etc. as well!"
Extremely well said.

That has been my favorite part of working with Matt -- just seeing what he comes up with next. It's so fun.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words everyone.....I've been hard at work.

I noticed some gaps in the line lately, so I will be spending the next year focusing on

a powdered thermo
protein
preworkout

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words everyone.....I've been hard at work.

I noticed some gaps in the line lately, so I will be spending the next year focusing on

a powdered thermo
protein
preworkout
Well played.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words everyone.....I've been hard at work. I noticed some gaps in the line lately, so I will be spending the next year focusing on a powdered thermo protein preworkout
Nice

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I read what you quoted, I thought they were going to make a pre-workout protein powder that acts as a thermo lol
Lol Ohhh sh!t I didn't even realize that. I had to re-read it 3 times

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Info info info! Let's go :)