EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post

If you dont use the FFA in circulation, wouldnt they be stored as fat sooner or later?
    Yes they will be repackaged

But possibly dgat1/2 inhibitor can prevent that

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yes they will be repackaged

But possibly dgat1/2 inhibitor can prevent that
    Whats a dgat inhibitor? And whats the best stack to prevent excess calories to be stored as fat?
    Defuse, Recompadrol and AAV2?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Whats a dgat inhibitor? And whats the best stack to prevent excess calories to be stored as fat?
    Defuse, Recompadrol and AAV2?
    Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase...transfers the final acyl group to form a triglyceride. Salvia Miltiorrhiza is a DGAT inhibitor, and is included in the formula.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase...transfers the final acyl group to form a triglyceride. Salvia Miltiorrhiza is a DGAT inhibitor, and is included in the formula.
    From the man himself

Corosolic acid seems to have that property some what as well

5. I'm thinking of going 2 caps prior to post workout meal and 4 prior to another meal. Then the regular 4 cap doses on non training days.. Is it stupid to only use two caps at a dose?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm thinking of going 2 caps prior to post workout meal and 4 prior to another meal. Then the regular 4 cap doses on non training days.. Is it stupid to only use two caps at a dose?
    No, not at all. Partial inhibition will still lessen the damage.

7. 3 weeks is the max time frame correct?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    3 weeks is the max time frame correct?
    that's my recommendation.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    3 on 1 off than back on?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    3 on 1 off than back on?
    Yep, but during your off week try not to go nuts.

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    3 weeks is the max time frame correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ooo shti I was gonna do 38 days at 6 a day.. That what it totals out to

12. Is this a tolerance issue? Also, pointless when dieting? I dont mean cheat meals, reg days.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Is this a tolerance issue? Also, pointless when dieting? I dont mean cheat meals, reg days.
    I think Matt has said try giving it a whirl at a lower dosage on reg days. I'm going to run it at 2 caps with my biggest meal of the day and only go up to max dosage when I'm really cheating or having a massive meal.

He can correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's how I will be running my bottle.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I think Matt has said try giving it a whirl at a lower dosage on reg days. I'm going to run it at 2 caps with my biggest meal of the day and only go up to max dosage when I'm really cheating or having a massive meal.

He can correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's how I will be running my bottle.

Good to no, appreciated!

Mike

15. I think you should stick to Matt's limit. The glycyrrhetinic acid is notorious for causing electrolyte disturbances/hypertension if used for too long or at too high a dose. I believe Matt's dosing protocol is grounded in the fact that he wants your body to return to homeostasis as far as fluid balance is concerned.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think you should stick to Matt's limit. The glycyrrhetinic acid is notorious for causing electrolyte disturbances/hypertension if used for too long or at too high a dose. I believe Matt's dosing protocol is grounded in the fact that he wants your body to return to homeostasis as far as fluid balance is concerned.

Hmm.. good to no! As always, appreciated. Do you no the cause of htn from glycyrrgetnic acid? From electrolyte disturbances, I'm thinking a fluid overload state?

17. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm.. good to no! As always, appreciated. Do you no the cause of htn from glycyrrgetnic acid? From electrolyte disturbances, I'm thinking a fluid overload state?
    Wikipedia has a nice writeup:

"3-β-D-(monoglucuronyl)-18-β-glycyrrhetinic acid, a metabolite of glycyrrhetinic acid, inhibits the conversion of active cortisol to inactive cortisone in the kidneys. This occurs via inhibition of the enzyme by inhibiting the enzyme 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. As a result, cortisol levels are high within the collecting duct of the kidney. Cortisol has intrinsic mineralocorticoid properties (that is, it acts like aldosterone and increases sodium reabsorption) that work on ENaC channels in the collecting duct. Hypertension develops due to this mechanism of sodium retention. People often have high blood pressure with a low renin and low aldosterone blood level. The increased amounts of cortisol binds to the unprotected, unspecific mineralocorticoid receptors and induce sodium and fluid retention, hypokalaemia, high blood pressure and inhibition of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Therefore licorice should not be given to patients with a known history of hypertension in doses sufficient to inhibit 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase."

18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

"3-?-D-(monoglucuronyl)-18-?-glycyrrhetinic acid, a metabolite of glycyrrhetinic acid, inhibits the conversion of active cortisol to inactive cortisone in the kidneys. This occurs via inhibition of the enzyme by inhibiting the enzyme 11-?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. As a result, cortisol levels are high within the collecting duct of the kidney. Cortisol has intrinsic mineralocorticoid properties (that is, it acts like aldosterone and increases sodium reabsorption) that work on ENaC channels in the collecting duct. Hypertension develops due to this mechanism of sodium retention. People often have high blood pressure with a low renin and low aldosterone blood level. The increased amounts of cortisol binds to the unprotected, unspecific mineralocorticoid receptors and induce sodium and fluid retention, hypokalaemia, high blood pressure and inhibition of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Therefore licorice should not be given to patients with a known history of hypertension in doses sufficient to inhibit 11-?-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase."
    So, if I'm i am taking away the main idea of this, should one watch their sodium intake with this?

19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So, if I'm i am taking away the main idea of this, should one watch their sodium intake with this?
    No, the main idea is exactly what Matt said: set a limit to your on-time

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

"3-β-D-(monoglucuronyl)-18-β-glycyrrhetinic acid, a metabolite of glycyrrhetinic acid, inhibits the conversion of active cortisol to inactive cortisone in the kidneys. This occurs via inhibition of the enzyme by inhibiting the enzyme 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. As a result, cortisol levels are high within the collecting duct of the kidney. Cortisol has intrinsic mineralocorticoid properties (that is, it acts like aldosterone and increases sodium reabsorption) that work on ENaC channels in the collecting duct. Hypertension develops due to this mechanism of sodium retention. People often have high blood pressure with a low renin and low aldosterone blood level. The increased amounts of cortisol binds to the unprotected, unspecific mineralocorticoid receptors and induce sodium and fluid retention, hypokalaemia, high blood pressure and inhibition of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system. Therefore licorice should not be given to patients with a known history of hypertension in doses sufficient to inhibit 11-β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase."

Ahhh.. I have an idea about what this is about.. Thanks bro!

Mike
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Been using this prior to my largest meals for a couple weeks. Still too hard to dial everything in with as much travel as I've had, so things haven't been quite as to my general routine, but have noticed I don't feel as bad post-feeding.

22. Do any of the constituents of Defuse have appreciable MAOI activity?

23. 21 days was a success coming off EC and using this 2-4 caps before 2 large meals. Gonna take a couple weeks off and saved some caps for a planned OFF week. Great product. Will buy again.

24. Are there any logs/reviews floating around for Defuse?

chedapalooza could you summarise your experience with defuse and let us know your dosing protocol etc. I'd be interested to know whether defuse has decent effects to prevent fat gain with just dosing prior to a heavy meal or if you need to dose continuously leading up to a heavy meal. When I say heavy meal I'm really talking stomach bursting binge style, but generally within a short time period (few hours). Also do you see an improvement in effects over time?

Thanks for the info,

Joe

25. Quote Originally Posted by pluckjoe View Post
    Are there any logs/reviews floating around for Defuse?

chedapalooza could you summarise your experience with defuse and let us know your dosing protocol etc. I'd be interested to know whether defuse has decent effects to prevent fat gain with just dosing prior to a heavy meal or if you need to dose continuously leading up to a heavy meal. When I say heavy meal I'm really talking stomach bursting binge style, but generally within a short time period (few hours). Also do you see an improvement in effects over time?

Thanks for the info,

Joe
    I would rather preload a supplement like that to continuously inhibit sreb1 acc PPARy ect. The more you repress the protein the less likely to put on more fat.

It works,

26. Quote Originally Posted by pluckjoe View Post
    Are there any logs/reviews floating around for Defuse?

Thanks for the info,

Joe
    I used it for 21 days at 6-8 caps a day. I dosed it twice daily. I noticed reduced appetite over the course of the time and subtle leaning effects. On days where I ate that I felt I went "overboard" slightly (all clean food) I still wasnt affected by it and actually woke up leaner. It's a great product and I think it's worth a shot to use and see if u personally like it. I will absolutely be using the remainder of the bottle and buying more
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I used it for 21 days at 6-8 caps a day. I dosed it twice daily. I noticed reduced appetite over the course of the time and subtle leaning effects. On days where I ate that I felt I went "overboard" slightly (all clean food) I still wasnt affected by it and actually woke up leaner. It's a great product and I think it's worth a shot to use and see if u personally like it. I will absolutely be using the remainder of the bottle and buying more
    Glad to hear that, brother.

28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Awesome man, solid feedback!

Mike

29. Are there any fat burners that would be preferable for stacking with defuse due to better synergy?

30. Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Are there any fat burners that would be preferable for stacking with defuse due to better synergy?
    Anything that increases lipolysis IMO would serve well.

Stimulants.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
  2. Purple Wraath Writeup on Site
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:00 PM