EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Post workout is a waste. I won't dose post. Maybe after post workout meal.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I will be the rebel and advise against this, or any GDA, in the workout timeframe.

    It will be counterproductive for hypertrophy, as well as being wasted somewhat as it is designed to mimic the post exercise state you should already be in. (Insulin blunted, GLUT4 at cell membrane, etc.)

    I would use it with an alternate meal, or the pre-workout meal if it is distanced enough from your workout
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  3. Idk I remember Dsade saying it will not inhibit calories absorbed, but rather alter how they are utilized ..

    So more calories + less fat storage = more muscle gains ?...
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Maybe @dsade will chime in

    But from my knowledge, irregardless of the other effects, mimickers like this or any GDA will inhibit the benefits of having just worked out.

    Carb/fat blockers are never really ideal when post workout and trying to store energy either
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    There are also some potent antioxidants used in the formula, which we know aren't ideal in the workout timeframe
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    There are also some potent antioxidants used in the formula, which we know aren't ideal in the workout timeframe
    True. Completely overlooked this. Def wasnt tryin to put out misinformation. Thank you
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    There are also some potent antioxidants used in the formula, which we know aren't ideal in the workout timeframe
    My man.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Thanks fellas, had a feeling the nature of this product would mean post workout use would either hinder gains and/or mean I wasn't getting the full benefit of this stuff. Appreciate the help!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Thanks fellas, had a feeling the nature of this product would mean post workout use would either hinder gains and/or mean I wasn't getting the full benefit of this stuff. Appreciate the help!
    The function of Defuse is really unique. It is NOT a carb/fat blocker, nor is its primary focus a GDA. Defuse's prime directive is to disable fat storage enzymes, leaving free fatty acids and carbs circulating in the bloodstream and giving your body more time to burn it off as fuel. While it does have some effects on disposal, it will help a bit if your workouts are designed to deplete glycogen - but unless you have having a grandaddy of meals (1400calories>) postworkout, I would save full dose defuse for times that you do.

    That said, we have gotten incredible feedback from dosing the product at 1-2 caps twice a day. This results in a downgrade of fat storage enzymes, without completely blunting them - aiding in fat loss.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Interesting, I think I'll experiment with this when my BMP log is done then. I am currently carb cycling and only eating a lot of carbs in my post workout meals on my lifting days. I actually do an intermittent fasting schedule so I am eating the vast majority of my calories in the four hours or so postworkout.

    Matt, I know you don't recommend using this indefinitely - would dosing only 4x a week be okay? With 3 days a week with no Defuse?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Interesting, I think I'll experiment with this when my BMP log is done then. I am currently carb cycling and only eating a lot of carbs in my post workout meals on my lifting days. I actually do an intermittent fasting schedule so I am eating the vast majority of my calories in the four hours or so postworkout.

    Matt, I know you don't recommend using this indefinitely - would dosing only 4x a week be okay? With 3 days a week with no Defuse?

    I was wondering the same thing. Can Defuse be used indefinitely if used every other day? Or maybe for 7 weeks like this, then a week off?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Can Defuse be used indefinitely if used every other day? Or maybe for 7 weeks like this, then a week off?
    It's possible to use it regularly at a lower dose. Generally the body does not tolerate screwing with its systems for too long, and tends to compensate accordingly - probably leading to a much more amplified fat storage functioning. That's why this is recommended for short bursts only.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. That makes sense. Thanks.

  14. If using defuse once a week for cheats could you use it indefinitely ?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    If using defuse once a week for cheats could you use it indefinitely ?
    I know I basically just use it if I'm gonna have a VERY large meal. So I've used it twice in the past 2 days and maybe 3 times in the past 2 months. I'll let Matt answer for sure, but I'm pretty sure once a week you're good.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    If using defuse once a week for cheats could you use it indefinitely ?
    I would think it's fine. Being used everyday is where your body starts to compensate. Used here and there should be fine.

    But I'll let the BOSS answer this
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Is using defuse for a REFEED a bad idea? If I want to shock my body, wouldn't using defuse kind of negate the whole purpose? Not a cheat meal, a much needed refeed to get metabolism fired up again. Or would i be better served sticking w the low carbing and just using the epitome?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is using defuse for a REFEED a bad idea? If I want to shock my body, wouldn't using defuse kind of negate the whole purpose? Not a cheat meal, a much needed refeed to get metabolism fired up again. Or would i be better served sticking w the low carbing and just using the epitome?
    Not at all. You will maximize your refeed effectiveness (Stacked with Slintensity) while making sure that your body has ample time to burn off the fatty acids before they get stored. Signaling pathways are still going to be activated, accomplishing the goals of the refeed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    If using defuse once a week for cheats could you use it indefinitely ?
    Yep...once a week is fine. In a longer term situation you are looking at basically a mean level of fat storage efficiency. By knocking out that efficiency one day a a week, without your body "sensing" and overcompensating, you've lowered the overall mean efficiency.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not at all. You will maximize your refeed effectiveness (Stacked with Slintensity) while making sure that your body has ample time to burn off the fatty acids before they get stored. Signaling pathways are still going to be activated, accomplishing the goals of the refeed.
    Thank you.... Should I refeed post workout on Monday?

    Or tomorrow on my off day from training(as a carb backload) and train fasted Monday.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  21. How depleted are you right now? How long since your last refeed?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How depleted are you right now? How long since your last refeed?
    To the point of lethargy, little to no muscle tone, and just soft and puffy. I've tried refeeding w a carb meal once a week but it clearly hasn't been enough. Been training very hard for an upcoming sporting event.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  23. Sounds like if you wait then your session Monday would suffer. I would do it tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Fair enough. Thanks for the guidance
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How depleted are you right now? How long since your last refeed?
    Do you refeed every time your completely depleted?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Do you refeed every time your completely depleted?
    My last few refeeds have been minimally effective due to appetite suppression, but that's usually my guide.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. I end up depleted every few days due to my job more so then from my workouts, should I be refeeding that often would you say?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I end up depleted every few days due to my job more so then from my workouts, should I be refeeding that often would you say?
    Judge that by your fat loss pace and if you are where you want to be physique wise.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Honestly carb cycling worked best for me for quite some time then I cut the carbs and saw dramatic results which seem to have almlst been "reversed" body comp wise.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Honestly carb cycling worked best for me for quite some time then I cut the carbs and saw dramatic results which seem to have almlst been "reversed" body comp wise.
    What do you mean reversed? You cut carbs and your body composition got worse?

  31. I've been very low carb for 4 weeks and the last 10 days I've added water weight out of nowhere like it just stopped working lol.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  32. As usual, late to the party.

    Sub'd. Lol
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  33. Better late than never my friend!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Idk I remember Dsade saying it will not inhibit calories absorbed, but rather alter how they are utilized ..

    So more calories + less fat storage = more muscle gains ?...
    Has anyone noticed this to pan out? Or noticed that it inhibits gains?
    For the record I'm not sure I've noticed either, but I have notices that if I dose like 12 caps in a day with a bunch of terrible meals, stacked along slintensity, whole I may wake up light the next day, glycogen storage seems low too. Anyone else notice this?
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Has anyone noticed this to pan out? Or noticed that it inhibits gains?
    For the record I'm not sure I've noticed either, but I have notices that if I dose like 12 caps in a day with a bunch of terrible meals, stacked along slintensity, whole I may wake up light the next day, glycogen storage seems low too. Anyone else notice this?
    I haven't come anywhere close to 12 caps in a day.

    I've used the recommended 4 (and on occasion, 5) before my largest meal of the day -- never more than that in one day's time. And I try not to rely on it too many days in a row, either.

    But I just recently went to the buffet with the wife and dosed Defuse + Slintensity + NaRALA beforehand and woke up lighter the next morning. Didn't feel like glycogen stores were low by any means, either (hit chest a couple hours before that meal).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  36. If I'm going to have a moderate to large meal (buffet style) primarily consisting of meat/seafood & veggies and then a couple hours later some ice cream.
    I plan to take a Slintensity before the ice cream.
    Would dosing defuse before the initial meal help with the ice cream or is it too far away?
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    Use GNO35 for 35% subscription items

  37. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    If I'm going to have a moderate to large meal (buffet style) primarily consisting of meat/seafood & veggies and then a couple hours later some ice cream.
    I plan to take a Slintensity before the ice cream.
    Would dosing defuse before the initial meal help with the ice cream or is it too far away?
    Maybe dose 4 prior to buffet and 1-2 prior to ice cream
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Maybe dose 4 prior to buffet and 1-2 prior to ice cream
    I don't see the benefit in going over 4 caps a day especially for the side of meal I'm having.

    I might do 2 and 2 though, thanks.
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com
    Use GNO35 for 35% subscription items
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 05:59 PM
  2. Purple Wraath Writeup on Site
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Log in
Log in