EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Page 21 of 21 First ... 192021

  1. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Who’s ready for the new formula Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???
    Can’t wait to see how portent this combo ends up being, defuse alone is already a staple in the offseason especially.
    Use code JBOLT for 10% off all orders for HPScience via the intro sale @HPSsupps.com email.

  2. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup


    Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Can’t wait to see how portent this combo ends up being, defuse alone is already a staple in the offseason especially.
    Yup. I love my defuse month which is typically jan/feb to just let go of counting macros and all that. it does wonders mentally and physically and to be able to limit / completely avoid unwanted weight with products like defuse is awesome. Adding in Lipøshield and or Glycøshield will only help us push the limits of cheating on a nutrition protocol or diet
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   
       


  3. @dsade

    Is Defuse a pre-order still or in stock? Placed an order on November 28th and the tracking is showing it's still in Ohio in pre-shippment. Just wanted to confirm.

  4. I see Predators price has increased from £34.99 (47 Dollars) last time they stocked Defuse to £47.99 (65 Dollars) todays price..

    Has the ingredients caused an increase in price dsade?

    Im not gonna purchase it. You need a better uk stockist. I haven't ordered from them for ages. Far better vendors in the UK. Be good if you could link up with someone else

  5. **** predator it's too expensive and taking advantage of having stuff other UK retailers don't, go ahead and order from the US. Worth the wait.
    •   
       


  6. I put in an order before they changed the price. I got an email informing me that it had changed from 240 to 180 caps but not the price change. So will be interesting to see what happens with my order.

  7. I had to pay import tax on my two tubs but it still worked out cheaper than predator.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I had to pay import tax on my two tubs but it still worked out cheaper than predator.
    Where did you order from?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    I put in an order before they changed the price. I got an email informing me that it had changed from 240 to 180 caps but not the price change. So will be interesting to see what happens with my order.
    Wish i had done this.. I just cant fork out the £48 + Delivery price tag sadly. Xmas time especially

    Thier prices are awful in comparison to some... Thier monthly gift packs are sometimes good though and thier range is one of the best in the UK

    Better UK stockists in my opinion who keep prices very fair. I do shop elsewhere now.

    Might just need to sit out this time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Wish i had done this.. I just cant fork out the £48 + Delivery price tag sadly. Xmas time especially

    Thier prices are awful in comparison to some... Thier monthly gift packs are sometimes good though and thier range is one of the best in the UK

    Better UK stockists in my opinion who keep prices very fair. I do shop elsewhere now.

    Might just need to sit out this time.
    Im with you, i rarely shop there anymore. But ive been waiting for Gut Health for ever and threw in the Defuse to try it out.

    Would you mind PMing me you fav UK/EU shops in case you know some i dont?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Im with you, i rarely shop there anymore. But ive been waiting for Gut Health for ever and threw in the Defuse to try it out.

    Would you mind PMing me you fav UK/EU shops in case you know some i dont?
    Done 👍

  12. Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Where did you order from?
    Direct from evomuse store when it was on pre order offer.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Duke View Post
    Matt,

    Is Defuse a pre-order still or in stock? Placed an order on November 28th and the tracking is showing it's still in Ohio in pre-shippment. Just wanted to confirm.
    Hey...I'm not sure why it hasn't transited. It was scanned in at the post office. Regardless, I will go ahead and reship your order.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Thanks, would appreciate that!
  15. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup


    If you want to get defuse we have it as part of a stack as well at hpssupps.com
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  16. But, the question is...do you have the OTHER part of the stack?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The1WhoKnocks View Post
    But, the question is...do you have the OTHER part of the stack?
    Confirmed as of today that we will have product shipping to our facilities for fulfillment in 7-10 Days. Glycøshield has been finished for a while, but the Lipøshield had to be reblended hence the delay.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  18. Amazing replies!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  2. Purple Wraath Writeup on Site
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Log in
Log in