EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Page 20 of 21 First ... 18192021 Last

1. just got my new defuse! @dsade why did you remove 4 ingredients and reduce the serving by 1 capsule therefore less capsules per bottle now?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    just got my new defuse! @dsade why did you remove 4 ingredients and reduce the serving by 1 capsule therefore less capsules per bottle now?
    Remember he also added new ingredients? Better formula tbh.. Dsade knows his stuff a wouldnt worry

Sent from my SM-G920F using AnabolicMinds mobile app
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    just got my new defuse! @dsade why did you remove 4 ingredients and reduce the serving by 1 capsule therefore less capsules per bottle now?
    I removed the overlapping ingredients (pathways that were already covered with the other ingredients), resulting in the same effects with fewer capsule dosing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually, while researching Perpetua I've developed a protocol that can be used for around 45 days. 2 caps in the morning, and 2 caps in the late afternoon hits many of the same pathways as Perpetua, without the disruption of stem cell differentiation from becoming adipocytes...but it should enable you to get quite lean in a short period of time. As with Perpetua, you will still need a way to burn off the free fatty acids circulating in the blood stream, so find the most potent fat burning product you can find.

Working on getting DCP done ASAP for this purpose.
    Is this 2/2 dosing protocol based on the newly reformatted defuse (with a 3 cap serving size) or the original 4 cap defuse?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beta View Post
    Is this 2/2 dosing protocol based on the newly reformatted defuse (with a 3 cap serving size) or the original 4 cap defuse?
    2 x 2 is with the current formula.
    •   

6. With the 2/2 protocol, is there a time frame when we need to burn off the circulating ffa or can we take 2 in the evening and workout say 2 or 3 hours after last dose?

7. Quote Originally Posted by daxiang View Post
    With the 2/2 protocol, is there a time frame when we need to burn off the circulating ffa or can we take 2 in the evening and workout say 2 or 3 hours after last dose?
    Estimating by my research you have around 8 hours.

8. @dsade if someone were using 2/2 protocol for 45 days, how long of a break should they take before staring it again?

9. 4 weeks should be sufficient.
  10. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

In for holiday day prevention knowledge ....

Before I order one of these; I am a little confused..

So there is DCA, Defuse and Defuse Perpetua?

If so, whatís the difference (or objective of each) between the 3?

Thank you and sorry in advance for what I assume is a newb question. Lol
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    In for holiday day prevention knowledge ....

Before I order one of these; I am a little confused..

So there is DCA, Defuse and Defuse Perpetua?

If so, what’s the difference (or objective of each) between the 3?

Thank you and sorry in advance for what I assume is a newb question. Lol
    Not sure what DCA is. There is Defuse (currently available) and Defuse Perpetua (which will be released early next year).

Defuse is effective using the 3 cap serving for short term cheats/holidays/vacations. Using the 2 by 2 protocol, it can also be used for 45-60 days as a longer term fat loss/fat gain inhibition strategy.

Defuse Perpetua is designed to short circuit fat gain pathways all the way from stem cell differentiation, to pre-adipocyte conversion into mature fat cells, and apoptosis (cell death) of mature adipocytes as a long term strategy to cause a huge phenotype shift into very lean.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not sure what DCA is. There is Defuse (currently available) and Defuse Perpetua (which will be released early next year).

Defuse is effective using the 3 cap serving for short term cheats/holidays/vacations. Using the 2 by 2 protocol, it can also be used for 45-60 days as a longer term fat loss/fat gain inhibition strategy.

Defuse Perpetua is designed to short circuit fat gain pathways all the way from stem cell differentiation, to pre-adipocyte conversion into mature fat cells, and apoptosis (cell death) of mature adipocytes as a long term strategy to cause a huge phenotype shift into very lean.
    He meant DCP

13. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    He meant DCP
    Ahh, thanks.

DCP is the most potent non-stim fat burner available. Ideally it runs hand in hand with Defuse to burn up the circulating free fatty acids. Since we're working on getting a run done, I recommend substituting in another potent fat burning to go along with it.

14. Any Black Friday deals?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh, thanks.

DCP is the most potent non-stim fat burner available. Ideally it runs hand in hand with Defuse to burn up the circulating free fatty acids. Since we're working on getting a run done, I recommend substituting in another potent fat burning to go along with it.
    BRITE!

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh, thanks.

I disagree with @dsade on this one. DCP is the .oat potent fat burner on the market, not just non-stim. Dcp= awesome.

17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Any Black Friday deals?
    I posted a BRITE/Defuse stack sale

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I posted a BRITE/Defuse stack sale
    Iím getting sciatic pains on my lower back to my hamstrings. Hurts like hell at night. Actually itís 2:17am and I was suppose to be sleeping by 930 and been up all this time stretching and unable to sleep. This is horrible. Think nerve restore can help a bit? Itís been 3 days feeling this way.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Iím getting sciatic pains on my lower back to my hamstrings. Hurts like hell at night. Actually itís 2:17am and I was suppose to be sleeping by 930 and been up all this time stretching and unable to sleep. This is horrible. Think nerve restore can help a bit? Itís been 3 days feeling this way.
    Maybe Injure-eeze might help too

20. Are any EU retailers going to stock this? Seems like a good thing to have around come christmas.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Are any EU retailers going to stock this? Seems like a good thing to have around come christmas.
    Predator has stock on the way.

22. Should have looked here before I commented on Bob's thread! Great info. So I got my first bottle of the new Defuse on Monday and I tried it that night with my normal large dinner, plus some additional calories. Usually my normal dinner leaves me bloated as hell, but I felt great on the new formula. Very promising!

Tomorrow I'll just take 3 before my Thanksgiving feast, but then I am going to start the 2/2 protocol through Christmas because my general daily consumption usually goes up a bit. But on days that I know I'm going to cheat big (like Christmas eve and Christmas day), should I stick to 2/2 or just pop 3 before my big meals?

23. Quote Originally Posted by BRUstrong View Post
    Should have looked here before I commented on Bob's thread! Great info. So I got my first bottle of the new Defuse on Monday and I tried it that night with my normal large dinner, plus some additional calories. Usually my normal dinner leaves me bloated as hell, but I felt great on the new formula. Very promising!

Tomorrow I'll just take 3 before my Thanksgiving feast, but then I am going to start the 2/2 protocol through Christmas because my general daily consumption usually goes up a bit. But on days that I know I'm going to cheat big (like Christmas eve and Christmas day), should I stick to 2/2 or just pop 3 before my big meals?
    Use the full 3 cap dosing for big meals.
  24. EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Thank you !!

I meant to say DCP.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

25. Whoís ready for the new formula Defuse+GlycÝshield flash sale???
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  2. Purple Wraath Writeup on Site
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet