EvoMuse Defuse Writeup

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Looks sweet. My only question is what would you label this product exactly? I guess I'm wondering how one would use this alongside a GDA in a bulk? Would Defuse be best left for binges and Slintensity/Recompadrol/etc for regular use, for example? Or would it be better to use Defuse on a daily basis? Just trying to figure out how to fit this into my bulking stack


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SiLkPaDrE View Post
    Looks sweet. My only question is what would you call this product exactly? I guess I'm wondering how one would use this alongside a GDA in a bulk? Would Defuse be best left for binges and Slintensity/Recompadrol/etc for regular use, for example? Or would it be better to use Defuse on a daily basis? Just trying to figure out how to fit this into my bulking stack
    Best word for it is Fat Gain Inhibitor. Daily use is not right, at least not long term (you can't counter an overall bad diet with supplements)...but a few weeks of less than great diet (bulking cycle, vacation, holidays) would be ideal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. just saw this on the front page, and definitely in on this! This will help with the holidays!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best word for it is Fat Gain Inhibitor. Daily use is not right, at least not long term (you can't counter an overall bad diet with supplements)...but a few weeks of less than great diet (bulking cycle, vacation, holidays) would be ideal.
    Interesting concept... Similar to a cheaters relief from BSN... Whic is discontinued and I stopped cheating SO I have 2 unused bottles (smacks forehead)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Interesting concept... Similar to a cheaters relief from BSN... Whic is discontinued and I stopped cheating SO I have 2 unused bottles (smacks forehead)
    Wasn't that a fat absorption blocker? Defuse definitely doesn't take that as primary approach (check the writeup.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Wasn't that a fat absorption blocker? Defuse definitely doesn't take that approach (check the writeup.)
    Hmm yes I suppose it was. I did read the whole thing, I'm anxious to try it out. But yes cheaters used was mostly to block absorption

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Best word for it is Fat Gain Inhibitor. Daily use is not right, at least not long term (you can't counter an overall bad diet with supplements)...but a few weeks of less than great diet (bulking cycle, vacation, holidays) would be ideal.

    Cool, so when I'm in jamaica at an all inclusive for my honeymoon eating my brains out all day.. this will be there!! Sounds like for bodybuilders post show would be a good time for this as well since most typically tend to eat a lot of crap for the month after.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I have a feeling this supp is going to Be huge....
    I'm thinking ill use it on either on off days so I can still eat big and get great recovery OR use it on training days and eat even bigger..... Thoughts?

  10. How does this compare to dcp 2.0? Would i be able to run this indefinitely like dcp?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    How does this compare to dcp 2.0? Would i be able to run this indefinitely like dcp?
    DCP is meant for long term fat burning. This is designed to prevent fat gain, but only for short term bursts (vacations, holidays with friends and family, and bulking cycles).

    This is not designed for long term use (though admittedly the effects are unknown, and not necessarily dangerous...you would have to accept the responsibility and liability of the experiment yourself.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Cool, so when I'm in jamaica at an all inclusive for my honeymoon eating my brains out all day.. this will be there!! Sounds like for bodybuilders post show would be a good time for this as well since most typically tend to eat a lot of crap for the month after.

    Mike
    That's an interesting use that I hadn't really thought of....when's your next show or photoshoot?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I have a feeling this supp is going to Be huge....
    I'm thinking ill use it on either on off days so I can still eat big and get great recovery OR use it on training days and eat even bigger..... Thoughts?
    This is why I love my customers...you guys think like I do, taking designs and tweaking them for your own use. I'd love to work on an experiment with you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is why I love my customers...you guys think like I do, taking designs and tweaking them for your own use. I'd love to work on an experiment with you.
    And we love you, just give BPS a little more love and attention!


  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    And we love you, just give BPS a little more love and attention!

    BPS has several good products in the pipeline, including a lean mass stimulator.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    BPS has several good products in the pipeline, including a lean mass stimulator.

    :bigthumbup:

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's an interesting use that I hadn't really thought of....when's your next show or photoshoot?
    I'll be grabbing some ASAP for the same reason. I just had a show and am eating like crazy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. I'm looking for strength and mass Matt, got something coming out for me?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm looking for strength and mass Matt, got something coming out for me?
    AmpliTrophin will be to your liking.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    AmpliTrophin will be to your liking.
    Timeline????

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Timeline????
    Samples are due next week. This is actually an easy product to make, so very early January.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Samples are due next week. This is actually an easy product to make, so very early January.
    Any idea on a price point at this stage?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Any idea on a price point at this stage?
    Not yet...we are negotiating for larger quantities.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Not yet...we are negotiating for larger quantities.
    Need beta testers lol?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Need beta testers lol?
    Keep your eye on the Facebook page...I will have some extra material in the next 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is why I love my customers...you guys think like I do, taking designs and tweaking them for your own use. I'd love to work on an experiment with you.
    I'd love to hear more about this experiment!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    AmpliTrophin will be to your liking.
    E****lent. Tis the season to be growing.

  28. i was just skimming thru the product page on NP.
    would taking 2 servings a day be more effective?

  29. Also a great product for deload / off weeks.. It would definitely make those weeks a lot easier for those who struggle mentally with decreases workload and still wanting to hit their macros!

    <---- this guy

  30. Thoughts if someone already uses rk500 from sns and wants to use defuse... Is 750mg of rk at once a bad idea?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EvoMuse CardioTryx Writeup
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:59 PM
  2. Purple Wraath Writeup on Site
    By djl in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Log in
Log in