Clenbliderate (clen + abliderate) question...

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I completely love Abliderate and recently got some liquid clen to add to it. I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of clen that the Abliderate carrier can handle per it's 2 quarter-sized serving? I'm currently mixing 40mcg clen per Abliderate application and handling it well, so I just want to know how much more clen I can add before Abliderate's carrier is overloaded. Thanks for any info!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I completely love Abliderate and recently got some liquid clen to add to it. I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of clen that the Abliderate carrier can handle per it's 2 quarter-sized serving? I'm currently mixing 40mcg clen per Abliderate application and handling it well, so I just want to know how much more clen I can add before Abliderate's carrier is overloaded. Thanks for any info!
i'm not the expert but I was under the impression that the carrier for abliderate was very near the saturation point already and thus wouldnt have much room for another ingredient (clen). I'm sure dsade will jump in and straighten this out

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i'm not the expert but I was under the impression that the carrier for abliderate was very near the saturation point already and thus wouldnt have much room for another ingredient (clen). I'm sure @dsade will jump in and straighten this out
Dsade is the man for sure. He has actually said that there was plenty of room for something like clen and even went on to describe the ratio of Abliderate:clen but he was referring to mixing the whole bottle. I'm trying to figure out how much clen that Abliderate can handle per appplication. Math is not my friend. haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are adding liquid clen, then technically the liquid adds to the saturation point (since you are increasing total liquid volume.)

I would not exceed 40mcg per application, and probably go for 20 if you can do the math.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are adding liquid clen, then technically the liquid adds to the saturation point (since you are increasing total liquid volume.)

I would not exceed 40mcg per application, and probably go for 20 if you can do the math.
Thanks dsade, really appreciate it. So stick with 20-40mcg clen mixed with my morning Abliderate application, and since Abliderate is just a once a day dose I assume I could just orally add more clen to get it where I want to be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dsade, really appreciate it. So stick with 20-40mcg clen mixed with my morning Abliderate application, and since Abliderate is just a once a day dose I assume I could just orally add more clen to get it where I want to be?
You got it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Woody Anabolics 5