Clenbliderate (clen + abliderate) question...

  1. Clenbliderate (clen + abliderate) question...


    I completely love Abliderate and recently got some liquid clen to add to it. I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of clen that the Abliderate carrier can handle per it's 2 quarter-sized serving? I'm currently mixing 40mcg clen per Abliderate application and handling it well, so I just want to know how much more clen I can add before Abliderate's carrier is overloaded. Thanks for any info!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    I completely love Abliderate and recently got some liquid clen to add to it. I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of clen that the Abliderate carrier can handle per it's 2 quarter-sized serving? I'm currently mixing 40mcg clen per Abliderate application and handling it well, so I just want to know how much more clen I can add before Abliderate's carrier is overloaded. Thanks for any info!
    i'm not the expert but I was under the impression that the carrier for abliderate was very near the saturation point already and thus wouldnt have much room for another ingredient (clen). I'm sure @dsade will jump in and straighten this out

  3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    i'm not the expert but I was under the impression that the carrier for abliderate was very near the saturation point already and thus wouldnt have much room for another ingredient (clen). I'm sure @dsade will jump in and straighten this out
    Dsade is the man for sure. He has actually said that there was plenty of room for something like clen and even went on to describe the ratio of Abliderate:clen but he was referring to mixing the whole bottle. I'm trying to figure out how much clen that Abliderate can handle per appplication. Math is not my friend. haha
    •   
       


  4. If you are adding liquid clen, then technically the liquid adds to the saturation point (since you are increasing total liquid volume.)

    I would not exceed 40mcg per application, and probably go for 20 if you can do the math.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If you are adding liquid clen, then technically the liquid adds to the saturation point (since you are increasing total liquid volume.)

    I would not exceed 40mcg per application, and probably go for 20 if you can do the math.
    Thanks dsade, really appreciate it. So stick with 20-40mcg clen mixed with my morning Abliderate application, and since Abliderate is just a once a day dose I assume I could just orally add more clen to get it where I want to be?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by cybercrombie View Post
    Thanks dsade, really appreciate it. So stick with 20-40mcg clen mixed with my morning Abliderate application, and since Abliderate is just a once a day dose I assume I could just orally add more clen to get it where I want to be?
    You got it!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Awesome. Thanks again.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Quick Clen halflife question
    By loua65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 03:16 PM
  2. Clen-derm question ?
    By umdog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 07:27 AM
  3. PN liquid clen + nolva question
    By spoofy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:47 PM
  4. clen result question?
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:59 PM
  5. clen/t3 question
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 09:56 PM
Log in
Log in