- 08-25-2013, 08:48 PM
- 08-25-2013, 09:01 PM
08-25-2013, 09:05 PM
08-28-2013, 06:55 PM
My topical plan
AA pre workout with smolder.
Post shower BFF or pre bed BFF
Should I seperate the smolder and AA for better effects.
How long do you guys usually keep your topicals on prior to washing off I try and give 2 hours minimum
Start to implement this plan tomorrow so answer ASAP would be appreciated
08-28-2013, 07:52 PM
The skin can only absorb so much, so have a layout of the areas you going to apply each (keep this in mind if you decide to do AA and Smolder together). If you dose the two together, rub AA over your midsection to suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around the midsection, thus reducing cortisol conversion in those areas.
I normally apply in the morning after a shower, and leave it on all day. I'll apply the second application after working out and showering. I highly recommend exfoliating, too.
We'll see what Matt or the other guys have to recommend.
08-28-2013, 08:03 PM
08-28-2013, 08:29 PM
08-28-2013, 08:40 PM
08-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Maybe ill log it to stay accountable.
My workouts are strange tho lol back and shoulders 2 x a week quads once a week. Hams glutes and deads another time. Chest once. Maybe 2x a week lol
08-28-2013, 08:52 PM
08-28-2013, 10:05 PM
08-28-2013, 11:29 PM
08-31-2013, 08:52 AM
09-01-2013, 01:26 AM
09-01-2013, 07:34 AM
09-03-2013, 04:21 AM
09-03-2013, 08:28 AM
09-03-2013, 08:53 AM
09-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Xylez in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:03 PM
- By SprtNvolcoM in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2006, 09:39 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:31 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM