Need topicals

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm sitting pretty lean right now super tiny waiste but not seeing the definition that hard in my abs.

Looking or the 3 topicals I can order for best fat loss as I probably have a few days left of 7oxo and eviscerate smolder.

Im wondering if I get the BFF abliderate a advanced and dry rub the best way to use them. Or what's the best in comparison to BFF smolder and og

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ablierate Immediately after shower, eviscerate 20 minutes later.. dry rub whenever you want a more toned stomach!!

Suggest for dry rub for best results.. put it on, lets say your abdomen. Wrap your stomach tightly with saran wrap. Then put a neoprene belt over time. Hang out for an hour then take off. Placing saran wrap tight really helps squeeze water into circulation.

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ablierate Immediately after shower, eviscerate 20 minutes later.. dry rub whenever you want a more toned stomach!!

Suggest for dry rub for best results.. put it on, lets say your abdomen. Wrap your stomach tightly with saran wrap. Then put a neoprene belt over time. Hang out for an hour then take off. Placing saran wrap tight really helps squeeze water into circulation.

Mike
Awesome advice here Mike!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which eviscerate has better results I've used em all I can't differentiate a good difference

domore

Awards
Which eviscerate has better results I've used em all I can't differentiate a good difference
That's a tough question. You've used BFF, too? Do you mind the warming sensation?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a tough question. You've used BFF, too? Do you mind the warming sensation?
I used it for a few days. Honestly I don't mind the burn but if I sleep with it wrong or piss wrong I legit wake up with burning balls or the tip of my **** on fire. Idk how I sleep that it happens but it does. An I use gloves to apply

So I want to avoid the burning genitalia

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it for a few days. Honestly I don't mind the burn but if I sleep with it wrong or piss wrong I legit wake up with burning balls or the tip of my **** on fire. Idk how I sleep that it happens but it does. An I use gloves to apply

OG and smolder work the same for me. Never tried burn free.

The best experience I've had with it was.. at work we have shared bathrooms for girls and guys, there just two individual bathrooms that everyone uses; sucks I can't drop massive sh*ts lol.

Anyways, in contest prep, I put eviscerate all over my glutes and hamestrings. I took a sh*t one night at work.. maybe 45 mins later a girl on my unit is walking around going, "My ass cheeks burn, i dont no why!!!" She was freakin out lmao

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The best experience I've had with it was.. at work we have shared bathrooms for girls and guys, there just two individual bathrooms that everyone uses; sucks I can't drop massive sh*ts lol.

Anyways, in contest prep, I put eviscerate all over my glutes and hamestrings. I took a sh*t one night at work.. maybe 45 mins later a girl on my unit is walking around going, "My ass cheeks burn, i dont no why!!!" She was freakin out lmao
Lmao. That's amazing.

domore

Awards

BFF feels like the cool part of the application of Icy-Hot. I'm using it right now, and I actually enjoy the feeling.

It really seems like you are open to any of the three, and I would think you would be suited to each one of them. If you are going to use Ablliderate Advanced, I'd opt for Absolutely Abliderated. Coop is running it now, and approves.

Oh, my. The confusion on her face.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BFF feels like the cool part of the application of Icy-Hot. I'm using it right now, and I actually enjoy the feeling.

It really seems like you are open to any of the three, and I would think you would be suited to each one of them. If you are going to use Ablliderate Advanced, I'd opt for Absolutely Abliderated. Coop is running it now, and approves.

Oh, my. The confusion on her face.
Did coop mention if he likes it better than abliterate advanced?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got BFF absolutely abliderated 2 forskolin 95 and green tea caps.

O. The road to leanest I've ever been here's an updated pic from this am

Attachments

domore

Awards
Did coop mention if he likes it better than abliterate advanced?
He has said that is the best topical he has used.

Got BFF absolutely abliderated 2 forskolin 95 and green tea caps.

O. The road to leanest I've ever been here's an updated pic from this am
Awesome! We appreciate the support. Keep us updated on how you like both BFF and Ab Ab.

At what dose are you running forskolin?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 50 now running 75 starting Monday the next 5 weeks or so with c20 and versa 1 at double dose and aav2 shift and oep new formula.

Major recomping my weight has not budged

domore

Awards
At 50 now running 75 starting Monday the next 5 weeks or so with c20 and versa 1 at double dose and aav2 shift and oep new formula.

Major recomping my weight has not budged
Good deal. I would like to give it a shot at 100mg one of these days.

domore

Awards
What I'm saying is doubling the dose most likely won't double the effect. Maybe in some areas but less in others
I hear ya. I've just seen Coop recommend at that dose.

domore

Awards
It's expensive to run that dose for 12 weeks 75 for 6 is breaking my wallet
For sure. It isn't cheap for quality forskolin. What was shipping for the Analyzed Supplement sale for you?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure. It isn't cheap for quality forskolin. What was shipping for the Analyzed Supplement sale for you?
I actually ordered on np synthetic supps. And had a bottle already

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My topical plan

AA pre workout with smolder.

Post shower BFF or pre bed BFF

Should I seperate the smolder and AA for better effects.

How long do you guys usually keep your topicals on prior to washing off I try and give 2 hours minimum

Start to implement this plan tomorrow so answer ASAP would be appreciated

domore

Awards
My topical plan

AA pre workout with smolder.

Post shower BFF or pre bed BFF

Should I seperate the smolder and AA for better effects.

How long do you guys usually keep your topicals on prior to washing off I try and give 2 hours minimum

Start to implement this plan tomorrow so answer ASAP would be appreciated
Here is what I would do. Apply AA in the morning (preferably after exfoliating). Let the AA application dry, and you could apply Smolder at this time (if you are applying in the same area). If you use Smolder preworkout, you can experience vasodilation and stimulate local thermoreceptors (from the capsaicin) in the regions that you apply. In the evening, I would apply BFF for your second application.

The skin can only absorb so much, so have a layout of the areas you going to apply each (keep this in mind if you decide to do AA and Smolder together). If you dose the two together, rub AA over your midsection to suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around the midsection, thus reducing cortisol conversion in those areas.

I normally apply in the morning after a shower, and leave it on all day. I'll apply the second application after working out and showering. I highly recommend exfoliating, too.

We'll see what Matt or the other guys have to recommend.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is what I would do. Apply AA in the morning (preferably after exfoliating). Let the AA application dry, and you could apply Smolder at this time (if you are applying in the same area). If you use Smolder preworkout, you can experience vasodilation and stimulate local thermoreceptors (from the capsaicin) in the regions that you apply. In the evening, I would apply BFF for your second application.

The skin can only absorb so much, so have a layout of the areas you going to apply each (keep this in mind if you decide to do AA and Smolder together). If you dose the two together, rub AA over your midsection to suppress the 11b-HSD enzyme expresses in the adipose tissue around the midsection, thus reducing cortisol conversion in those areas.

I normally apply in the morning after a shower, and leave it on all day. I'll apply the second application after working out and showering. I highly recommend exfoliating, too.

We'll see what Matt or the other guys have to recommend.
I thought the AA would be most effective over Lowe back kidney area then the smolder on mid section.

Atleast that's how I thought the AA would work. Along with the fact smolder can inhibit some cortisol as well.

domore

Awards
I thought the AA would be most effective over Lowe back kidney area then the smolder on mid section.

Atleast that's how I thought the AA would work. Along with the fact smolder can inhibit some cortisol as well.
Yeah, I phrased that part poorly. Apply AA over the kidney area to suppress 11b-HSD.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe ill log it to stay accountable.

My workouts are strange tho lol back and shoulders 2 x a week quads once a week. Hams glutes and deads another time. Chest once. Maybe 2x a week lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA directions on bottle says put over mid section. Hmm the choices

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put it on my right nut felt a cool breeze run through then I was oddly turned on.

Strange. Will try the left nut for fat loss
Make sure you put it on the lateral aspect of your left nut.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe ill log it to stay accountable.

My workouts are strange tho lol back and shoulders 2 x a week quads once a week. Hams glutes and deads another time. Chest once. Maybe 2x a week lol
Please log with aav2 man. That's a freak stack