Best topical for Abs?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to guess Evisercate is best for abs but I'll ask anyways just to be sure before I place an order. What would be better for a 6-pack to be more defined: Eviscerate, Eviscerate Burn-Free, Dry-Rub, or Absolutely Abliderated?

Also, is the free t-shirt deal on the Evomuse website still going on for the burn free eviscerate formula?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Your abs are 100% diet you will not get any more definition in the abdominal area with out cutting more calories. Those products are trans-dermal carriers for the actives they contain and as far as fat loss goes it will not spur change beyond any other fat loss product. They may work to drop water or tighten skin I have not looked into them enough to comment on those aspects of them. But if your looking at them just for that i have been reading for years that preparation H works for those same two things.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your abs are 100% diet you will not get any more definition in the abdominal area with out cutting more calories. Those products are trans-dermal carriers for the actives they contain and as far as fat loss goes it will not spur change beyond any other fat loss product. They may work to drop water or tighten skin I have not looked into them enough to comment on those aspects of them. But if your looking at them just for that i have been reading for years that preparation H works for those same two things.
So why comment on them if you haven't looked into them or used them? And are you not aware that the eviscerate series and abliderate series have been on sale for years with plenty of good feedback and plenty of people reordering? You can find lots of feedback on them or you can even try using them yourself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have no clue what you are talking about.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to guess Evisercate is best for abs but I'll ask anyways just to be sure before I place an order. What would be better for a 6-pack to be more defined: Eviscerate, Eviscerate Burn-Free, Dry-Rub, or Absolutely Abliderated?

Also, is the free t-shirt deal on the Evomuse website still going on for the burn free eviscerate formula?
If you already have a six pack and are dealing with SAT fat you're going to want to look into the Eviscerate series. You'll have to make the choice based solely on the burn. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder both have a little burn to them. Almost impossible to say if it will bother you much or not. Doesn't really bother me, but some people it does hence the BFF. If you don't want any cap at all and no burn get burn free. If you're unsure I'd try Smolder. If you don't think it will be an issue OG should be most effective.

Dry Rub is purely cosmetic short term water loss and really only should be used before a contest or an event when looking to be at peak condition.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. What size shirt do you need? I can check if I have your size left.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
So why comment on them if you haven't looked into them or used them? And are you not aware that the eviscerate series and abliderate series have been on sale for years with plenty of good feedback and plenty of people reordering? You can find lots of feedback on them or you can even try using them yourself.
I am not trying to start a pissing match im sure its a fine product I enjoy tansdermals, I was simply stating diet is king. I am aware these products have been around for a long time and that people seem to enjoy them. As I stated I have not looked into your actives but if the active you deliver has an effect on thermogenesis I am sure it will help to burn fat if ones diet is in a caloric deficit.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You have no clue what you are talking about.
I should have worded that differently, I meant to comment on the idea of a transdermal effecting localized fat loss vs delivering the active and it having a total body effect much like any other weight loss product not a reference to being the same as all the other products. I would love to see any studies you have for your product or its actives having effect for localized fat loss if I am incorrect please correct me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is human data on topical aminophylline reducing thigh circumference in women and waist circumference in men.

Glycyrrhetinic acid also has data on reducing thigh circumference in women. They did a unilateral leg study.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
There is human data on topical aminophylline reducing thigh circumference in women and waist circumference in men.

Glycyrrhetinic acid also has data on reducing thigh circumference in women. They did a unilateral leg study.

Thank you for this I am some what of a research junkie I just tend to stick to the hormone world. But this one intrigues me I am going to have to do more looking into this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have worded that differently, I meant to comment on the idea of a transdermal effecting localized fat loss vs delivering the active and it having a total body effect much like any other weight loss product not a reference to being the same as all the other products. I would love to see any studies you have for your product or its actives having effect for localized fat loss if I am incorrect please correct me.
There are a couple of studies I can post up later showing proof of concept, just can't from my phone.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of studies I can post up later showing proof of concept, just can't from my phone.
Yes please do when you get time! I am getting intrigued here has anyone tried this in contest prep. The only concern for me would be the Yohimbine and Caffeine anhydrous any chance you guys will release the amount as I would have to manage the added stims I am sure you can understand how that goes.

And I missed the theophylline on first look.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yes please do when you get time! I am getting intrigued here has anyone tried this in contest prep. The only concern for me would be the Yohimbine and Caffeine anhydrous any chance you guys will release the amount as I would have to manage the added stims I am sure you can understand how that goes.

And I missed the theophylline on first look.
You're fine dude, I ran eviscerate smolder with HEAT/Caffeine awhile back and had no issues....they way its absorbed systematically you dont get the stim effects IIRC

Smolder is the ****.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, got caught up in 3 new designs I'm working on.

The nature of the carrier (liquid vehicle that transports the actives) is such that major absorption speeds te ingredients past dermal vascularity too quickly for them to be picked up systemically, this allowing them to directly reach adipocytes.

You have little to worry about with the stims.

I'll hit you with some ingredient studies tomorrow.

EDIT: typos with fat fingers on phone an autocorrect

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Does crushing caffeine tabs and rubbing it into my thighs count as a topical?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

propho

Awards
  • Established
Sorry probably been asked a million times.. which is the most potent one if one doesn't care if they feel like they are on fire?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry probably been asked a million times.. which is the most potent one if one doesn't care if they feel like they are on fire?
The original I would give an ever so slight edge over the burn Free, but just barely...and it could all be just in my head.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Here is another one for women featuring several protocols.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8697059/
I did not see where it stated the actual numerical results?

Was this aminophylline the type in mesotherapy applications of which do not disturb visceral fat but more or less subcutaneous fat? Basically, one suffering from diabetes would not find benefit from it, correct?

propho

Awards
  • Established
wow hardknock you have been on here as long as i have Jan 2004.. we oooooooold..

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
wow hardknock you have been on here as long as i have Jan 2004.. we oooooooold..
Yes indeed. I had actually not even noticed my join date in a year or more or it sort of just escapes my vision at times.
It must be the cataracts, ha!

propho

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that abliterated is for higher bf and eviscerate for low body fat individuals? Is this the case or no?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere that abliterated is for higher bf and eviscerate for low body fat individuals? Is this the case or no?
The Abliderate products are effective against VAT, primarily. If you are over 18% body fat it is pretty much guaranteed that you have significant VAT. Leaner phenotypes with VAT issues would be a sumo wrestler type (visible abs with a large waist circumference. Eviscerate is more effective against SAT, which is jiggly and over the muscle (under the skin). Generally it is more effective to tackle VAT first, then worry about SAT as you grow leaner.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Abliderate products are effective against VAT, primarily. If you are over 18% body fat it is pretty much guaranteed that you have significant VAT. Leaner phenotypes with VAT issues would be a sumo wrestler type (visible abs with a large waist circumference. Eviscerate is more effective against SAT, which is jiggly and over the muscle (under the skin). Generally it is more effective to tackle VAT first, then worry about SAT as you grow leaner.
I'm using smolder. BFF and absolutely abliderated

The AA pre workout with smolder ( AA over abs and kidneys) and the. Post shower BFF

Seems to keep my skin much tighter the. With smolder alone

propho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. can't just mix the two bottles together? to hit up both types or is there a "saturation" point where using too much yields less results..

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.. can't just mix the two bottles together? to hit up both types or is there a "saturation" point where using too much yields less results..
I believe there is a saturation point but I also believe they may be different carriers as well.

Iirc AA first then the other after I duno why tho

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or your like me and have tons of both :p Abliterate and Eviscerate just go together.. always use both imo!

Mike

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or your like me and have tons of both :p Abliterate and Eviscerate just go together.. always use both imo!

Mike
Haha I'm with ya on that, Mike. I'm just about done with a bottle of Abliderated and will be moving onto Eviscerate again, soon.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?
Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!
I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.
It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be
Or reactions with something in the alcohol? Again only speculating because both products share that. Formeron makes me look like a crystal baller :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

Your skin must be fresh to death! :p
Mike