Best topical for Abs?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.58%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Best topical for Abs?

I'm going to guess Evisercate is best for abs but I'll ask anyways just to be sure before I place an order. What would be better for a 6-pack to be more defined: Eviscerate, Eviscerate Burn-Free, Dry-Rub, or Absolutely Abliderated?

Also, is the free t-shirt deal on the Evomuse website still going on for the burn free eviscerate formula?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Your abs are 100% diet you will not get any more definition in the abdominal area with out cutting more calories. Those products are trans-dermal carriers for the actives they contain and as far as fat loss goes it will not spur change beyond any other fat loss product. They may work to drop water or tighten skin I have not looked into them enough to comment on those aspects of them. But if your looking at them just for that i have been reading for years that preparation H works for those same two things.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Your abs are 100% diet you will not get any more definition in the abdominal area with out cutting more calories. Those products are trans-dermal carriers for the actives they contain and as far as fat loss goes it will not spur change beyond any other fat loss product. They may work to drop water or tighten skin I have not looked into them enough to comment on those aspects of them. But if your looking at them just for that i have been reading for years that preparation H works for those same two things.
    So why comment on them if you haven't looked into them or used them? And are you not aware that the eviscerate series and abliderate series have been on sale for years with plenty of good feedback and plenty of people reordering? You can find lots of feedback on them or you can even try using them yourself.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You have no clue what you are talking about.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I'm going to guess Evisercate is best for abs but I'll ask anyways just to be sure before I place an order. What would be better for a 6-pack to be more defined: Eviscerate, Eviscerate Burn-Free, Dry-Rub, or Absolutely Abliderated?

Also, is the free t-shirt deal on the Evomuse website still going on for the burn free eviscerate formula?
    If you already have a six pack and are dealing with SAT fat you're going to want to look into the Eviscerate series. You'll have to make the choice based solely on the burn. Eviscerate and Eviscerate Smolder both have a little burn to them. Almost impossible to say if it will bother you much or not. Doesn't really bother me, but some people it does hence the BFF. If you don't want any cap at all and no burn get burn free. If you're unsure I'd try Smolder. If you don't think it will be an issue OG should be most effective.

Dry Rub is purely cosmetic short term water loss and really only should be used before a contest or an event when looking to be at peak condition.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed. What size shirt do you need? I can check if I have your size left.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    So why comment on them if you haven't looked into them or used them? And are you not aware that the eviscerate series and abliderate series have been on sale for years with plenty of good feedback and plenty of people reordering? You can find lots of feedback on them or you can even try using them yourself.
    I am not trying to start a pissing match im sure its a fine product I enjoy tansdermals, I was simply stating diet is king. I am aware these products have been around for a long time and that people seem to enjoy them. As I stated I have not looked into your actives but if the active you deliver has an effect on thermogenesis I am sure it will help to burn fat if ones diet is in a caloric deficit.
    ForeRunner Labs
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about.
    I should have worded that differently, I meant to comment on the idea of a transdermal effecting localized fat loss vs delivering the active and it having a total body effect much like any other weight loss product not a reference to being the same as all the other products. I would love to see any studies you have for your product or its actives having effect for localized fat loss if I am incorrect please correct me.
    ForeRunner Labs
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

There is human data on topical aminophylline reducing thigh circumference in women and waist circumference in men.

Glycyrrhetinic acid also has data on reducing thigh circumference in women. They did a unilateral leg study.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    There is human data on topical aminophylline reducing thigh circumference in women and waist circumference in men.

Glycyrrhetinic acid also has data on reducing thigh circumference in women. They did a unilateral leg study.

Thank you for this I am some what of a research junkie I just tend to stick to the hormone world. But this one intrigues me I am going to have to do more looking into this!
    ForeRunner Labs
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Here is another one for women featuring several protocols.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8697059/
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

I should have worded that differently, I meant to comment on the idea of a transdermal effecting localized fat loss vs delivering the active and it having a total body effect much like any other weight loss product not a reference to being the same as all the other products. I would love to see any studies you have for your product or its actives having effect for localized fat loss if I am incorrect please correct me.
    There are a couple of studies I can post up later showing proof of concept, just can't from my phone.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wow and I stand corrected if I am wrong I am one to admit it, there is some data to back up this idea. If either of the reps have more studies for which they based the actives I would like to read more?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17391155
    ForeRunner Labs
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

There are a couple of studies I can post up later showing proof of concept, just can't from my phone.
    Yes please do when you get time! I am getting intrigued here has anyone tried this in contest prep. The only concern for me would be the Yohimbine and Caffeine anhydrous any chance you guys will release the amount as I would have to manage the added stims I am sure you can understand how that goes.

And I missed the theophylline on first look.
    ForeRunner Labs
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yes please do when you get time! I am getting intrigued here has anyone tried this in contest prep. The only concern for me would be the Yohimbine and Caffeine anhydrous any chance you guys will release the amount as I would have to manage the added stims I am sure you can understand how that goes.

And I missed the theophylline on first look.
    You're fine dude, I ran eviscerate smolder with HEAT/Caffeine awhile back and had no issues....they way its absorbed systematically you dont get the stim effects IIRC

Smolder is the ****.
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Sorry, got caught up in 3 new designs I'm working on.

The nature of the carrier (liquid vehicle that transports the actives) is such that major absorption speeds te ingredients past dermal vascularity too quickly for them to be picked up systemically, this allowing them to directly reach adipocytes.

You have little to worry about with the stims.

I'll hit you with some ingredient studies tomorrow.

EDIT: typos with fat fingers on phone an autocorrect
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.66%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Does crushing caffeine tabs and rubbing it into my thighs count as a topical?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Does crushing caffeine tabs and rubbing it into my thighs count as a topical?
    Not without a solvent/carrier.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

Sorry probably been asked a million times.. which is the most potent one if one doesn't care if they feel like they are on fire?
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    Sorry probably been asked a million times.. which is the most potent one if one doesn't care if they feel like they are on fire?
    The original I would give an ever so slight edge over the burn Free, but just barely...and it could all be just in my head.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Here is another one for women featuring several protocols.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8697059/
    I did not see where it stated the actual numerical results?

Was this aminophylline the type in mesotherapy applications of which do not disturb visceral fat but more or less subcutaneous fat? Basically, one suffering from diabetes would not find benefit from it, correct?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

wow hardknock you have been on here as long as i have Jan 2004.. we oooooooold..
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.14%

wow hardknock you have been on here as long as i have Jan 2004.. we oooooooold..
    Yes indeed. I had actually not even noticed my join date in a year or more or it sort of just escapes my vision at times.
    It must be the cataracts, ha!
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

I read somewhere that abliterated is for higher bf and eviscerate for low body fat individuals? Is this the case or no?
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.78%

I read somewhere that abliterated is for higher bf and eviscerate for low body fat individuals? Is this the case or no?
    The Abliderate products are effective against VAT, primarily. If you are over 18% body fat it is pretty much guaranteed that you have significant VAT. Leaner phenotypes with VAT issues would be a sumo wrestler type (visible abs with a large waist circumference. Eviscerate is more effective against SAT, which is jiggly and over the muscle (under the skin). Generally it is more effective to tackle VAT first, then worry about SAT as you grow leaner.
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

The Abliderate products are effective against VAT, primarily. If you are over 18% body fat it is pretty much guaranteed that you have significant VAT. Leaner phenotypes with VAT issues would be a sumo wrestler type (visible abs with a large waist circumference. Eviscerate is more effective against SAT, which is jiggly and over the muscle (under the skin). Generally it is more effective to tackle VAT first, then worry about SAT as you grow leaner.
    I'm using smolder. BFF and absolutely abliderated

The AA pre workout with smolder ( AA over abs and kidneys) and the. Post shower BFF

Seems to keep my skin much tighter the. With smolder alone
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

Thanks.. can't just mix the two bottles together? to hit up both types or is there a "saturation" point where using too much yields less results..
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Thanks.. can't just mix the two bottles together? to hit up both types or is there a "saturation" point where using too much yields less results..
    I believe there is a saturation point but I also believe they may be different carriers as well.

Iirc AA first then the other after I duno why tho

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

or your like me and have tons of both Abliterate and Eviscerate just go together.. always use both imo!

Mike
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    or your like me and have tons of both Abliterate and Eviscerate just go together.. always use both imo!

Mike
    Haha I'm with ya on that, Mike. I'm just about done with a bottle of Abliderated and will be moving onto Eviscerate again, soon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  31. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    AA I use pre bed now. I use smolder mixed with 7oxo pre workout and BFF post shower. Seems to be good

I noticed I guess "crystal like" particles in the BFF that don't rub in. What is that ingredient?
    Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!
  33. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Hmm, never noticed that with the others ones.. im curious!
    I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

35. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Purely speculating but I know Formeron does this to me as well. I don't think everything gets absorbed with any topical, but our topicals should be pretty close. As far as it being a specific ingredient I'm not sure.
    It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be

36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.62%

It may possibly be the rk. I wonder what Matt has to say about which ingredient it may be
    Or reactions with something in the alcohol? Again only speculating because both products share that. Formeron makes me look like a crystal baller
    EvoMuse Products Rep

37. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Or reactions with something in the alcohol? Again only speculating because both products share that. Formeron makes me look like a crystal baller
    Lmao.

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%

I rub it in really hard so it feels like it's exfoliating as I'm rubbing it in making it actually burn lol but after that there's no burn its weird idc I kinda like it but I just wanna know what the ingredient is BC I don't wanna waste material

Your skin must be fresh to death!
    Mike
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Your skin must be fresh to death!
    Mike
    Lol skin is getting tighter and my fat deposits are melting away

Similar Forum Threads

1. best topical for tightening loose skin
    By GIJane1928 in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 07:02 PM
  2. Whats the Best Workout for Abs
    By friedplntn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 09:36 PM
  3. Best topical for muscle DENSITY?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics